English learning thread

What is the difference between those two word u mentioned? ? I think
I did not explain them purposely for reasons, you have to find out from other sources not me but as long as English grammar and writing skill is concerned I am more than right on what I have written.

I did not explain them purposely for reasons, you have to find out from other sources not me but as long as English grammar and writing skill is concerned I am more than right on what I have written.
ok i understand let me try to figure it out

If anyone will help me to get a pdf document or any sort of document of vocabulary terms translated from English to Swahili, please your help my friends!

Answers to Quiz 10.1

1. sang
2. will write
3. will go

Table of English Tenses (limited)

A= affirmative
N= negative
Q= question

Simple Present
A: He speaks.
N: He does not speak.
Q: Does he speak?

Present Progressive
A: He is speaking.
N: He is not speaking.
Q: Is he speaking?

Simple Past
A: He spoke.
N: He did not speak.
Q: Did he speak?

Past Progressive
A: He was speaking.
N: He was not speaking.
Q: Was he speaking?

Present Perfect Simple
A: He has spoken.
N: He has not spoken.
Q: Has he spoken?

Present Perfect Progressive
A: He has been speaking.
N: He has not been speaking.
Q: Has he been speaking?

Past Perfect Simple
A: He had spoken.
N: He had not spoken.
Q: Had he spoken?

Past Perfect Progressive
A: He had been speaking.
N: He had not been speaking.
Q: Had he been speaking?

Next lesson: Progesssive and Perfect Tense
aisee mbarikiwe wakufunzi mm nipo chuo ila material mengi nachukua jamiiforum kwakweli ahsanteni sana

Mimi Mama wawili (naamini na wengine wengi) nina nia sana ya kujifunza na kuboresha uwezo wangu wa kutumia Lugha ya Kiingereza. Nimeomba ushauri na nimepata jibu kuwa kuna washiriki wengi hapa JF wana uwezo wa kunikuza katika hii lugha ngeni ambayo kwangu ni Mtihani katika kuweza kuitumia. Naomba ushauri wenu lakini zaidi naomba kujifunza. Kila ambae anaona anaweza kuwa ni Mwalimu naomba niwe mwanafunzi wake katika hili.

Nitajitahidi sana post zinazofuata nitumie Kiingereza ambacho nina hakika kabisa kuwa kitapinda; na hapo ndipo najikabidhi kwenu ili kiwe kinyoofu. Nitakuwa huru sijali kukosea sababu najua ndio njia pekee naweza tambua ni kwa kiasi gani nakosea hasa nikitegemea masahihisho toka kwenu.

Natanguliza shukrani kwa washiriki wote wataoweza nisaidia katika mapungufu yangu ya lugha hii ya Kiingereza.

Mama Wawili.

I got the same intention on English language

Am late to this thread.
am craving to speak english like a native speaker and some time i think to find a chiks for reasoning of a Language slang speaking without fear.
And if there any friend who have the same curios in a English step they can PM for charting speaking and Reading.
But for Women is far better becourse of Homons Comparison and feeling for voice tune.

Am late to this thread.
am craving to speak english like a native speaker and some time i think to find a chiks for reasoning of a Language slang speaking without fear.
And if there any friend who have the same curios in a English step they can PM for charting speaking and Reading.
But for Women is far better becourse of Homons Comparison and feeling for voice tune.
Iven for men you Wellcome

Am late to this thread.

All the best, pick some Kenyan or Ugandan woman online and chat.

As for me, I am a Kenyan man and ready to engage any Tanzanian woman interested in building up their confidence in speaking English language.

All the best, pick some Kenyan or Ugandan woman online and chat.

As for me, I am a Kenyan man and ready to engage any Tanzanian woman interested in building up their confidence in speaking English language.
Am Tanzanian Gent's men ,Let do exchange for cross friend... Tanzania Women to you,Kenyan women Friend to me.
I will try to cross check in my local street and you do for it bro😊😊😊😊

Back
Top Bottom