Caught with his hand in the cookie jar!!!

We should be careful that it is not a plot to downgrade him, because as far as I am concerned thoughts and presentations can be similar especially in this modern and fast moving world of information revolution-that is unless Farid committed direct plagiarism.

He himself has admitted it and has apologized. So why are you defending him?
Zakaria said in a statement Friday he made "a terrible mistake," adding, "It is a serious lapse and one that is entirely my fault."

Sasa na kipindi chake cha GPS watakisimamisha?
i used to be a big fan of GPS

Sasa na kipindi chake cha GPS watakisimamisha?
i used to be a big fan of GPS

He has been suspended for a month so my guess is in the meantime there would be a guest host until his suspension is over. Usually that's how it is.

Fareed disappoints. He did not need this.

Between this and the Jonah Lehrer plagiarism it seems this is more common than apparent.

I appreciate this guy and his articles-or to be perfect- his GPS Programme.He is objective and logical in almost all his presentations.

He appears to me to know many issue across the world far better than the average American newsman, and his programme is popular across the world.
We should be careful that it is not a plot to downgrade him, because as far as I am concerned thoughts and presentations can be similar especially in this modern and fast moving world of information revolution-that is unless Farid committed direct plagiarism.
Wewe endelea kum-appreciate tu,
yeye kisha admit na kuomba msamaa

I would say, plagiarism is not the real reason behind the whole furore. You see, in these bankers' controlled countries everybody who is anybody is watched and his lapses recorded for the rainy day. Once you fall out of the bank-sters line they just fish out the dirt and get rid of you.
This Indian-aspiring boy (looks 68 years old but actually he is 48 yrs) has irritated the bankers for his anti-war in Iran stances; the war they so want to happen to grab the rich takings of Persia. He became a danger that he may sway the public opinion. Check who owns CNN and the Time? I do not deny that he has plagiarised, but a plagiariser is and remains always a plagiariser. This is NOT his only plagiarise.
One day they will catch Obama plagiarising if he tries not to toe the line!

I would say, plagiarism is not the real reason behind the whole furore. You see, in these bankers' controlled countries everybody who is anybody is watched and his lapses recorded for the rainy day. Once you fall out of the bank-sters line they just fish out the dirt and get rid of you.
This Indian-aspiring boy (looks 68 years old but actually he is 48 yrs) has irritated the bankers for his anti-war in Iran stances; the war they so want to happen to grab the rich takings of Persia. He became a danger that he may sway the public opinion. Check who owns CNN and the Time? I do not deny that he has plagiarised, but a plagiariser is and remains always a plagiariser. This is NOT his only plagiarise.
One day they will catch Obama plagiarising if he tries not to toe the line!

Obama watamshika na cheti cha kuzaliwa Marekani cha kuchonga. Si unajua hata bibi yake alisema Barack alizaliwa Kenya? Kuna watu wanaujua ukweli wa mambo na ndiyo wanautumia kumweka Barack vizuri. Akifirukuta tuu watamwaga radhi.

Back
Top Bottom