Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

88Nairobi rising with pride in Upper Hill skyline
download (37).jpeg

Listen carefully, it is stupid for a person to think that a country which hosts the biggest number of your companies/ investors, biggest number of your citizens working as employees in Africa, supplies you with raw materials for your manufacturing sector, stands by you during your dark days by hosting your people as refugees, supplies you with food, acts as mediator during your political violences...

With all the above mentioned and unmentioned, still you keep on regarding the same country hates you, you keep on throwing abusive and irritating baseless allegations towards Tanzania, we can't tolerate this stupidity of yours.

You Kenyans are the most stupid people in our region, whichever good is done to you, you always take it as your wright and you think you deserve more from others.

Stop this "crying baby syndrome" and don't think that whatever you are doing is correct but others are doing wrong.
You think I'll read all these acres of stupidity, what a buffoon.

bwana suken sijui upuuzi gani nikwambie ukweli tu akili unayo lakini bado nimpumbavu kwa unayo jaribu kufanya ndani ya huu uzi… what a waste of human kind. Bora ungekua jiwe tu coz ata wanyama waporini wanatumia akili zao vizuri ila co wewe… amini kwamba mr boyaa👹

I just wanted to inform you and other Kenyans wherever they are that, Kenyans are not needed in Tanzania, the same way Tanzanians are not needed in Kenya, whoever wants to go either way, should do so on his/her own risk.
kwani unaringa na tanganyika kunini chaajabu..!! a very poor country, infact an LDC country with Very Low HDI. not even 1 International Organization or Interests apart from the only african Dangote Cement.! and full of Illiterate pple who cannot even speak English and deeply believe in Witchcraft and Miracles yet suffering from a False Superiority Complex tht has no bases. this is a country i can term as "A Self Proclaimed Developed Nation.!".. hawa watu wanaona nchi yao ni Very Special.! na kiukweli hakuna kitu.. a very empty country full of voids and bubbles. shamba kubwa tu bure kabisa.! Yaak, naskia ata ku pyuk!🤮🤮

I deeply hate ya'll with passion.! If u so please, u are at liberty to hate me too.. its very much welkom..