Uahhaha kwanza malizana na rita nafurah roho yakoAlready Rita has been eliminated, 2 remaining. Now let's go to Millennium, show me those 30floors here[emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 1296737
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Let's count, so where are the remaining 5 floors here? Ama they are invisible?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin βΊ ...
DAR ES SALAAM | Rita Tower | 30 fl | COMPLETE - SkyscraperCity
How do u count there hebu nifundishe πππ
So waliojenga walikua wapuuzi sindio ππππLet's count, so where are the remaining 5 floors here? Ama they are invisible?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]View attachment 1296739
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Sorry for disappointing you[emoji1787][emoji1787]Tuonane kesho naenda kulala [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji382][emoji382][emoji382]
Count the windows you bloody fool.How do u count there hebu nifundishe [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yani umenichekesha sana leo eti rita 25 floors jengo limehengwa muda sana lina 30 floors tunalo sisi huku πππππ sijawah kuona nduza kama ww
Show me how do u count there nioneshe mm leo nioneπππππ
Nimekuambia ukinishow those 30 floors natoka JF. I'm waiting unionyeshe the remaining 5 because I can only count 25floors.So waliojenga walikua wapuuzi sindio [emoji23][emoji23][emoji116][emoji116]
SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin βΊ ...
DAR ES SALAAM | Rita Tower | 30 fl | COMPLETE - SkyscraperCity
Show me those 30 floors nangoja.Yani umenichekesha sana leo eti rita 25 floors jengo limehengwa muda sana lina 30 floors tunalo sisi huku [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] sijawah kuona nduza kama ww
Mm nakuonesha kwa ushahidi zaidi ya tanoππππππππππNimekuambia ukinishow those 30 floors natoka JF. I'm waiting unionyeshe the remaining 5 because I can only count 25floors.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
πππππππππππππ
Mm nakuonesha kwa ushahidi zaidi ya tanoππππππππππ
SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin βΊ ...
DAR ES SALAAM | Rita Tower | 30 fl | COMPLETE - SkyscraperCity
EMPORIS βΊ buildings
Rita Tower, Dar es Salaam | 1204328 | EMPORIS
The Skyscraper Center βΊ ...
Rita Tower - The Skyscraper Center
Kalinno Advertising βΊ places βΊ listing
Rita Tower β Kalinno Places
Now let's move to Millennium, show me those 30floors I'm waiting [emoji1787][emoji1787]Show me how do u count there nioneshe mm leo nione[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji3][emoji3]
Kama ww ndio contactor wa rita tower basi itakua 25 lakini kama sio ww basi umepotea tayarππNimekuambia ukinishow those 30 floors natoka JF. I'm waiting unionyeshe the remaining 5 because I can only count 25floors.
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
So tumemalizana na rita sawa engineerπππNow let's move to Millennium, show me those 30floors I'm waiting [emoji1787][emoji1787]View attachment 1296744
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Very good show me how do count there againππNow let's move to Millennium, show me those 30floors I'm waiting [emoji1787][emoji1787]View attachment 1296744
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
What do you prefer? A picture showing the real thing or a paper showing imaginary items? Nimekuambia unionyeshe penye the remaining 5 floors ziko. [emoji1787][emoji1787]Mm nakuonesha kwa ushahidi zaidi ya tano[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116]
SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin βΊ ...
DAR ES SALAAM | Rita Tower | 30 fl | COMPLETE - SkyscraperCity
EMPORIS βΊ buildings
Rita Tower, Dar es Salaam | 1204328 | EMPORIS
The Skyscraper Center βΊ ...
Rita Tower - The Skyscraper Center
Kalinno Advertising βΊ places βΊ listing
Rita Tower β Kalinno Places
Yeah Rita has been eliminated from the equation. It's 25 floors.So tumemalizana na rita sawa engineer[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]