Kibera is the only thing dangagizas can say when they can't compete. I don't like to talk about my social life on social media coz that's childish but Nway, I live in Greenspan estate, if you know where that is. it's in one of the pictures I posted above but won't tell you which one. Back home, I own a decent three bedroom house in my hometown Migori. Wewe baki hapo na hiyo dream house yako ya Dar na kuleta picha za kibera. We all know how these "dream houses" za Dar look likeMeanwhile unaishi kibera [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Kibera is the only thing dangagizas can say when they can't compete. I don't like to talk about my social life on social media coz that's childish but Nway, I live in Greenspan estate, if you know where that is. it's in one of the pictures I posted above but won't tell you which one. Back home, I own a decent three bedroom house in my hometown Migori. Wewe baki hapo na hiyo dream house yako ya Dar na kuleta picha za kibera. We all know how these "dream houses" za Dar look like
Kila nyang'au anakibanda ushago ndio unataka kutuaminisha hapa...a decent 3bdroom kibanda ....Kibera is the only thing dangagizas can say when they can't compete. I don't like to talk about my social life on social media coz that's childish but Nway, I live in Greenspan estate, if you know where that is. it's in one of the pictures I posted above but won't tell you which one. Back home, I own a decent three bedroom house in my hometown Migori. Wewe baki hapo na hiyo dream house yako ya Dar na kuleta picha za kibera. We all know how these "dream houses" za Dar look like
Kibera is the only thing dangagizas can say when they can't compete. I don't like to talk about my social life on social media coz that's childish but Nway, I live in Greenspan estate, if you know where that is. it's in one of the pictures I posted above but won't tell you which one. Back home, I own a decent three bedroom house in my hometown Migori. Wewe baki hapo na hiyo dream house yako ya Dar na kuleta picha za kibera. We all know how these "dream houses" za Dar look like
Tuusan, tell me, which one in this picture of uwanja wa dhambi is your dream house? π π πKila nyang'au anakibanda ushago ndio unataka kutuaminisha hapa...a decent 3bdroom kibanda ....
Tower tatu ziko wapi? Hii sio Dar.......ALISIKIKA MLEVI MMOJA WA NAIROBI AKISEMA!I am fully aware that the kind of stupidity manifesting your brains is not your doing, somehow your friends have caused it gradually. Dar hata isipokuwa na TPA tower, PSPF towers na MNF square bado mnatiwa tu.
View attachment 1168264View attachment 1168265View attachment 1168266View attachment 1168267View attachment 1168268View attachment 1168269View attachment 1168270
Those people are not exposed like we are. This thread is unveiling things most people would never think are real and it's pathetic how you go looking for other people's comments. Go find yourself a place to live and food to eat coz you don't have em.Wenzenu walishakubali kitambo sana na kuinamishia kichwa Nairobi hapa hapa JF. Hata nyinyi mtakubali tu muda sio mrefu
View attachment 1168443View attachment 1168444View attachment 1168445View attachment 1168446View attachment 1168447View attachment 1168448
Things Nixcie won't show youThings Ichoboy won't show you
π π π
SGR records rapid growth in cargo handling
NAIROBI, Kenya, Jul 29 β The Mombasa β Nairobi Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) shipped 197,000 Twenty Foot Equivalent containers in the first half of 2019 marking a 155.8 percent growthβ¦www.capitalfm.co.ke
According to u is that slum au ni dalili ya kushindwaπππππ hebu zoom unioneshe slum hapoTuusan, tell me, which one in this picture of uwanja wa dhambi is your dream house? π π π
View attachment 1168415
Very true what these Tanzanians have said about Nairobi its not in the level of Dar . I hope Uhuru continues with the demolition of corruptly built properties and the roads expansion,housing and proper sanitation programs for our fabulous Nai.Things Nixcie won't show you
π π π
Kenyaβs big SGR dream begins to fizzle out as losses mount
It was billed as the saviour of the choking Mombasa port traffic.www.thecitizen.co.tz
Wewe ulishakana hiyo sio picha ya Dar. Sijui niamke nini inakuwashaAccording to u is that slum au ni dalili ya kushindwaπππππ hebu zoom unioneshe slum hapo
I can see that even NDINDA is not exposed yet he posted on this thread even today. The internet never forgets my friendThose people are not exposed like we are. This thread is unveiling things most people would never think are real and it's pathetic how you go looking for other people's comments. Go find yourself a place to live and food to eat coz you don't have em.
That's an Indian company so we careless. ingekuwa ni ya kikenya pengine tungewashwa. Wanaweza funga tu biashara if they can't competeSorry airtelππππ