Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi



I hope you're not dumb enough not to realize your statistics prove Nairobi is bigger than Dar.
 
I hope you're not dumb enough not to realize your statistics prove Nairobi is bigger than Dar.
Bado unaibuka tu. Huoni aibu!!?. Nairobi inanuka uvundo. Population of slum dwellers is more than 80% of Nairobi population.

If I were you I could stop comparing with Dar es salaam which has no any pig house for people like those in Nairobi.
 
Bado unaibuka tu. Huoni aibu!!?. Nairobi inanuka uvundo. Population of slum dwellers is more than 80% of Nairobi population.

If I were you I could stop comparing with Dar es salaam which has no any pig house for people like those in Nairobi.
80% ya ndotoni mwako kama kawaida, ila Dar ni 70% Slum utafiti wa uhakika wa kimataifa
 
80% ya ndotoni mwako kama kawaida, ila Dar ni 70% Slum utafiti wa uhakika wa kimataifa
Kibera Nairobi is the only place in the world where night soil is the one of normal food.
 
The addition to the CBD is ready for cladding
inakaa our old cbd itakua na government owned skyscrapers,,,private sector wameachiwa upperhill na westlands.look at this,,parliament tower,kicc,times tower
 
Nairobi City, the most beautiful city in Africa
how i wish avic was in upperhill,,the cluster which would have been formed by the six towers of avic,two of hass,two of montave,prism,upperhill chambers,britam,uap,commercial bank would be so breathtaking
 
The best so far.... Look at those scrapers...
You can imagine the view with Six more Avic Towers and several under construction in Westie, Imagine all those skyscrapers and the main UAP, Britam, Flamingo and KCB are not included
 
how i wish avic was in upperhill,,the cluster which would have been formed by the six towers of avic,two of hass,two of montave,prism,upperhill chambers,britam,uap,commercial bank would be so breathtaking
I agree with you but, i think Rather, Upperhill is already having its cluster that if there will be additional towers, it will become very jammed. I think it is good to see Westie also join the Business districts!!
 
I agree with you but, i think Rather, Upperhill is already having its cluster that if there will be additional towers, it will become very jammed. I think it is good to see Westie also join the Business districts!!
you r ryt man,,,am waiting for the day when upperhill and westlands will merge with our old cbd to form one major cbd
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…