Achana nao tuliwaambia twende step by step haataki wanakbilia ku post picha zile zile walizo post zamani. Mimi huwa spendi kurudia rudia vitu maana tunawakosesha watu wengi information.wameanza ku-repost picha za majengo ya mitaa ile ile ya kenyatta/moi avenue,tom mboya na koinange street.dar is too big for you asshole nairobians.you can't get enough of it.
Nacheka kwa dharau
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
nakuamiania sana kaka.Upo vizuri mno.Achana nao tuliwaambia twende step by step haataki wanakbilia ku post picha zile zile walizo post zamani. Mimi huwa spendi kurudia rudia vitu maana tunawakosesha watu wengi information.
Nimewataka twende kwenye maeneo ya starehe wamekimbia. Nikawaambia estate wamekimbia.
Tukianza kuwafutisha tutaonekana na sisi wajinga. Thread inajieleza kabisa. Ni mwenda step by step.
Tumewaambia twende majengo yenye ghorofa more than 20 wamekimbia.
Wajanja wengi wa kenya wamekimbia wanajua hii battle itawaaibisha. Sasa hivi waache wajifurahishe.
Kesho nitaanza kutupia local markets available in Dar. Nitaanzia tandika, Mahakama ya ndizi, vingunguti, Mwenge nk. Waache waondoe machungu kidogo. Si unajua hawa ni wadogo zetu!!
I will try to educate you my youngest brother.1.You just stated in your topic that you need to know what's in Nairobi and not dar and vice versa.so those are multinationals who moved in in the 2010s mainly and not 1990s
2.if posting multinationals is tribalism u need a psychiatrist
3.Kenya is my country and I know everything up to date(am informed dude)
4.Tanzania's government construction spree made u guys mad and start comparing dar to nai instead of Mombasa
5.u need a Kenyan psychiatrist a Tanzanian one is incompetent.
Povu la ku-panicMakalio nyekundu ata ukijua google 2000 bado utaitumia 2017
2.nlikuambia unitumie innovation yoyote kama mpesa Tanzania ukakwara
3.ata uonge mingi aje facts will remain facts Nairobi is the capital of the east...Johannesburg's south....Lagos west....and Cairo north.....others follow.
4.if u have more feelings becoz dar will never catch up with nai go leak your ass nigga....am gone!!!!!
Are u mad u make your opinions facts ati 90% owned white....your father could have helped us from such ignorance if he had used a Condom.I will try to educate you my youngest brother.
1. According to what your posting here you seem to be under 25.
2. Unajisifia ujinga ujinga kabisa. We are talking about development. In your country people dying from hunger, you have largest slum in planet. 90% of your companies owned by white. You don't have freedom on you land because is owned by elite society.
3. I think your the one of fools umepata chance kidogo kuja kutembelea Dar, sasa unajiona umembea!!.
4. Try to find information from reliable source. In google you can find any type of information sometimes jokes wewe ukadhani ni taarifa za kweli. Sorry to say this "YOUR STUPID"
My friend mimi hiwa sikopeshi. Go back to school kisha uje kujadili as informed person. Siyo kuja na ujinga ujinga hapa.
You just talking rubbish. You don't have evidences and reliable references. So go back to school to learn how to find information for public. Siyo huo utumbo wako.
I'll sponsor you to nai..av been to dar and I pity u guys.I will try to educate you my youngest brother.
1. According to what your posting here you seem to be under 25.
2. Unajisifia ujinga ujinga kabisa. We are talking about development. In your country people dying from hunger, you have largest slum in planet. 90% of your companies owned by white. You don't have freedom on you land because is owned by elite society.
3. I think your the one of fools umepata chance kidogo kuja kutembelea Dar, sasa unajiona umembea!!.
4. Try to find information from reliable source. In google you can find any type of information sometimes jokes wewe ukadhani ni taarifa za kweli. Sorry to say this "YOUR STUPID"
My friend mimi hiwa sikopeshi. Go back to school kisha uje kujadili as informed person. Siyo kuja na ujinga ujinga hapa.
You just talking rubbish. You don't have evidences and reliable references. So go back to school to learn how to find information for public. Siyo huo utumbo wako.
Are u mad u make your opinions facts ati 90% owned white....your father could have helped us from such ignorance if he had used a Condom.
[emoji3] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]I'll sponsor you to nai..av been to dar and I pity u guys.
When I say your stupid is real your.Makalio nyekundu ata ukijua google 2000 bado utaitumia 2017
2.nlikuambia unitumie innovation yoyote kama mpesa Tanzania ukakwara
3.ata uonge mingi aje facts will remain facts Nairobi is the capital of the east...Johannesburg's south....Lagos west....and Cairo north.....others follow.
4.if u have more feelings becoz dar will never catch up with nai go leak your ass nigga....am gone!!!!!
Correct ur grammar eti; what about is.When I say your stupid is real your.
1. You don't know this thread what about is.
2. Your talking too much words than action. Honestly all words you bucking here is from pumpkin head.
3. You don't have evidences and reliable references. So your using stomach to comment.
4. If I were you I could say sorry and then go back to start primary school education.
If most of kenyans do have brain like yours, sure Kenya is contains the high concentration of people use marijuana. So most of them think they live in heaven but in reality they stay in kibera city.
Your grammar is pathetic just use Swahili...a class one child in Nairobi can't write such poor grammar..tumia Swahili brathe ama ka sheng ka unagitchWhen I say your stupid is real your.
1. You don't know this thread what about is.
2. Your talking too much words than action. Honestly all words you bucking here is from pumpkin head.
3. You don't have evidences and reliable references. So your using stomach to comment.
4. If I were you I could say sorry and then go back to start primary school education.
If most of kenyans do have brain like yours, sure Kenya is contains the high concentration of people use marijuana. So most of them think they live in heaven but in reality they stay in kibera city.
Haahahaja matus ya nn twende battle ya mombasa na Mwanza ,kisumu na arusha hehhehhehe maaana maneno mengi sana dar ishawapiga magoli kote kote hakuna jipya picha mumerudia kila wakat angle tofaut nairobi ni mjukuu kwa dar bado sana sasa twende battleCorrect ur grammar eti; what about is.
I earlier said if your mum had used p2 or ur father CD Tanzania couldnt have such a dunderhead called annael
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]Correct ur grammar eti; what about is.
I earlier said if your mum had used p2 or ur father CD Tanzania couldnt have such a dunderhead called annael
Don't talk about my mom here. We are battling you and I. You see how stupid your!!!?Correct ur grammar eti; what about is.
I earlier said if your mum had used p2 or ur father CD Tanzania couldnt have such a dunderhead called annael
Tumia tu kiswahili kingereza inakuchapa chenga broDon't talk about my mom here. We are battling you and I. You see how stupid your!!!?
May I can tell you small thing, your head contains vacuum.
And the way your head is difficult as stone you will never understand you brothers talks.
Also for information, english is my 6th language so, is not my priority. I love speaking swahili. Because is unifying Tanzania.
Go back to school and learn about, Kenya is only a country but Tanzania is both a nation and a country.
My youngest brother your real an elephant stupid. You haveva big head with foam in it.
Unajaribu but haifiki standard inatakikanaTumia tu kiswahili kingereza inakuchapa chenga bro
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]Don't talk about my mom here. We are battling you and I. You see how stupid your!!!?
May I can tell you small thing, your head contains vacuum.
And the way your head is difficult as stone you will never understand you brothers talks.
Also for information, english is my 6th language so, is not my priority. I love speaking swahili. Because is unifying Tanzania.
Go back to school and learn about, Kenya is only a country but Tanzania is both a nation and a country.
My youngest brother your real an elephant stupid. You have a big head with foam in it.
My problem with u is u force your opinions to be facts...even if you love dar facts are facts dudeTumia tu kiswahili kingereza inakuchapa chenga bro
Tumia tu kiswahili kingereza inakuchapa chenga bro
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]Unajaribu but haifiki standard inatakikana
I have told you. If I were you I could go to kenya talk and discuss issues in nice English. But I wonder your still commenting and reply on the comments you think has problem in gramma.Your grammar is pathetic just use Swahili...a class one child in Nairobi can't write such poor grammar..tumia Swahili brathe ama ka sheng ka unagitch
My problem with u is u force your opinions to be facts...even if you love dar facts are facts dude