Ingia YouTube, search Nyerere road (Specifically kwa Bertin)I would really love to see the drive from Mabati Rolling Mills Air port to Dar is a Slum downtown….. I can imagine Uswaziland left and right ..🤷🏾♂️🤣🤣🤣
sio kwamba hajui, mzoeeni mwaiofhawaii 🤣 🤣 🤣Ingia YouTube, search Nyerere road (Specifically kwa Bertin)
Huyo anabishanaga blindfolded.sio kwamba hajui, mzoeeni mwaiofhawaii 🤣 🤣 🤣
huyo msimseme sana maaana wamebaki wachache uku, wengi walikimbia baada ya SGR kumalizika kwahio wamebaki wachache saaahv wakina Teargass Nicxie na mwaiofhawaii ndo wamebaki wengine ndo ivo tena walishakimbia kwahio msimseme sana bila kumsahau IamLeeHuyo anabishanaga blindfolded.
Never and why would I ?.. i have the freedom of speech and expression which is well written in the constitution. Since I have taken an oath of alliegiance to the United States , I have no fear of any repurcussions unlike you who has to bend over backwards every time to protect your own life … i pity you and your kin ..not !..🤮🤮😜😆😆says USA a** kisser 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This must be your mama’s fav video .. you are so obsessed with this fake sh*t , which is as fake as your Binance crypto account …😆😆😆😆huyo msimseme sana maaana wamebaki wachache uku, wengi walikimbia baada ya SGR kumalizika kwahio wamebaki wachache saaahv wakina Teargass Nicxie na mwaiofhawaii ndo wamebaki wengine ndo ivo tena walishakimbia kwahio msimseme sana bila kumsahau IamLee
View: https://x.com/NytoP2PMwangi/status/2074902810982818124?s=20
you will heal dont worryThis must be your mama’s fav video .. you are so obsessed with this fake sh*t , which is as fake as your Binance crypto account …😆😆😆😆
fridom ovu spichi 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣Never and why would I ?.. i have the freedom of speech and expression which is well written in the constitution. Since I have taken an oath of alliegiance to the United States , I have no fear of any repurcussions unlike you who has to bend over backwards every time to protect your own life … i pity you and your kin ..not !..🤮🤮😜😆😆
inaitwa fridom ovu spichi 🤣🤣Never and why would I ?.. i have the freedom of speech and expression which is well written in the constitution. Since I have taken an oath of alliegiance to the United States , I have no fear of any repurcussions unlike you who has to bend over backwards every time to protect your own life … i pity you and your kin ..not !..🤮🤮😜😆😆
Never and why would I ?.. i have the freedom of speech and expression which is well written in the constitution. Since I have taken an oath of alliegiance to the United States , I have no fear of any repurcussions unlike you who has to bend over backwards every time to protect your own life … i pity you and your kin ..not !..🤮🤮😜😆😆
Uliza wenzio waliofika Tz. Or just Google Nyerere road.I would really love to see the drive from Mabati Rolling Mills Air port to Dar is a Slum downtown….. I can imagine Uswaziland left and right ..🤷🏾♂️🤣🤣🤣
Mwambie pia ni 6 lane road.Tafuta videos za Bertin uone hiyo drive kutokea airport to city center. In fact ni ya unyama sana kwasababu all the way ni show rooms za magari, retail centers, industries and a lot of business complexes.
Huyu jamaa ni mshamba sana.Ingia YouTube, search Nyerere road (Specifically kwa Bertin)
hii BRT inapitishwa kokote kwenye nafasi 🤣 🤣Mbezi beach ni kubwa sana. Kama ikitandikwa lami yote hii ni balaa. 👇🏾
View: https://youtu.be/XV3n7XPU8E8?si=AfqhklxVLL82A_aQ.