Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

So this cowway is the kind of road you people regard as good roads? 😂😂 No wonder you're praising Tanzania's roads every now View attachment 3660060

View: https://x.com/i/status/2093982259225251867

I know you are a bongolala but try and answer simple questions. You mentioned wide roads and I am asking you again, is there a wider road in Tanzania like Thika road or the Rironi-Mau Summit road?

Stop consoling yourself with personal opinions. Nilikuambia I can bring you tens of videos of Tanzanians praising Kenyan roads on YouTube
 
Hivi wewe huwa unajielewa unachoongea kweli? Mbn huna akili namna hii, Dar kuwa na mashamba kuna shida gn? Mashamba yapo mpk miji ya ulaya huko itakuwa dar au slum city Nairobi?
Za ulaya are backyard gardens. Not cassava plantation farms spanning several acres. Get the difference Nyamwezi
 
Government subsidies, majority of you are working for food ukiangalia number of people owning houses ni ndogo mno compared to Tanzania where majority are home owners means pesa zenu mnatumia kununua chakula na kulipa kodi za nyumba na ndio maana your savings tendency is the lowest in the region, this is statics from your own bank

View: https://x.com/i/status/2090057158842830866

No failed state is doing saving View attachment 3660385

Ndio maana kuna mmoja ana tabia ya kupenda kuonekana “ako na pesa” nilimuambia apost turnover ya bank statements yake amepotea hadi leo hii. 😂😂😂
 
Magufuli Station
1788159123864.png
 
If a deputy president like gashagua or kindiki was to go missing Kenya haiezi kalika, people would be on the streets
Kenya has her own problems but freedom of expression is not one of them. How many times have politicians and regular citizens tell it like it is to the ruling government or the President in his face … and it goes back all the way to Kibaki.
There is no other African country a politician can call the sitting president a thief and a murderer and get away with it . Name one ….the funny part was President Ruto responded by calling Gachagua a child sexual predator and a murderer too …. Only in Kenya the government has no power to violate freedoms .But if they do it , it’s kimya kimya and in the dark plus denial since there can be consequences. It’s a blessing to be born in Kenya . I was talking last year to a Congolese I met in the mall and the first thing he told me when I told him about my background was he was envy of Kenya’s freedoms. He didn’t talk of development, just the freedom itself was enough to make him wish he was a Kenyan. No wonder Kenya is the capital of Africa.
 
You think if you have all the time in the world to camp here 24/7 then that's the life everybody lives?! You should even be ashamed asking where I have been as if being here pays my bills
😂 😂 😂 not by coincidence, but after the guy was given that answer he hasnt uploaded any new video lately 😂😂😂 likewise after showing you the video you went offline for 2 weeks, were you healing or what because your friends are still here 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and also dont be proud saying your paying bills that means your struggling 😂😂😂😂 which is really bad for a human, meaning you have no control to your life 😂😂😂
 
Kenya has her own problems but freedom of expression is not one of them. How many times have politicians and regular citizens tell it like it is to the ruling government or the President in his face … and it goes back all the way to Kibaki.
There is no other African country a politician can call the sitting president a thief and a murderer and get away with it . Name one ….the funny part was President Ruto responded by calling Gachagua a child sexual predator and a murderer too …. Only in Kenya the government has no power to violate freedoms .But if they do it , it’s kimya kimya and in the dark plus denial since there can be consequences. It’s a blessing to be born in Kenya . I was talking last year to a Congolese I met in the mall and the first thing he told me when I told him about my background was he was envy of Kenya’s freedoms. He didn’t talk of development, just the freedom itself was enough to make him wish he was a Kenyan. No wonder Kenya is the capital of Africa.
which freedom are you talking about

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU6Mt1t25YI
 
I warned these fellas .. Mama ni Rais milele… that’s why she calls M7 ndugu ..it has a deeper meaning..🤣🤣🤣
nakuonea huruma 😂 😂 😂 umekua mpole sana lately, BTW didnt ruto tell you that your whole economy depends on uganda , or didnt you know why he is rushing to build that rail to kampala 😂😂 i doubt if it will really work if uganda gets electric 😂😂
 
I know you are a bongolala but try and answer simple questions. You mentioned wide roads and I am asking you again, is there a wider road in Tanzania like Thika road or the Rironi-Mau Summit road?

Stop consoling yourself with personal opinions. Nilikuambia I can bring you tens of videos of Tanzanians praising Kenyan roads on YouTube
what else are they praising
1788179916118.png
 
Back
Top Bottom