stakehigh
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 9, 2019
- 37,860
- 37,384
anatamani kusema ata sisi tunayo ila akikumbuka wana bati 😂 😂 😂Umeandika kwa uchungu sana. Ni haki yako kulalamika
anatamani kusema ata sisi tunayo ila akikumbuka wana bati 😂 😂 😂Umeandika kwa uchungu sana. Ni haki yako kulalamika
Is Tandale and Uswaziland gone?..is mukuru gone?
Huku Jamaa alikuwa ananyonga chupa, I think on this day it was his first time drinking a soda.Ati huyu ni mimi. Enyewe umekuwa desperate. Hizi ndio video ulikuwa unasema utashare humu mbilikimo? No wonder Teargass hukuita Baboon. Teargass ebu lete picha ya huyu mshamba akinywa soda juu anaona kila mtu ni mshamba kama yeye.😂😂😂
Stop your delusions wee mbilikimo na upost majengo.
1. 1870 West Tower 1 - 37 Floors
2. 1870 West Tower 2 - 37 Floors
3. Royal Vistaa Tower 1 - 30 floors
4. Royal Vistaal Tower 2 - 30 floors
5. Brookside Oak Residency - 27 floor
6. Golden Hill - 21 floors
7. Montbleu - 30 floors
8. SIB Bank Tower - 32 floors
9. Stellar Bay Tower - 30 floors
10. Golden Mansion - 30 floors
11. Emerald Springs Tower 1 - 30 floors
12. Emerald Springs Tower 2 - 30 floors
13. Le Mirage - 35 floors
14. Marble West - 31 floors
15. Grosvenor Residence Tower 1 - 34 floors
16. Grosvenor Residence Tower 2 - 34 floors
17. Gemini Tower 1 - 31 floors
18. Gemini Tower 2 - 28 floors
19. Skyline Residence - 30 floors
20. Mogotio Oasis Tower 1 26 Floors
21. Mogotio Oasis Tower 2 26 Floors
22. Pandora Residences 1 20 floors
23. Pandora Residences 2 20 floors
24. Pandora Residences 3 20 floors
25. Pandora Residences 4 20 floors
26. Chival Riverside - 23 floors
27. Diamond Bay - 25 floors
28. Terreno Riverside - 28 floors
29. Hephe Palace - 28 floors
30. Karuna Court - 28 floors
31. Oxford Homes 1 - 26 floors
32. Oxford Homes 2 - 26 floors
33. Morvara Apartments - 25 floors
34. LuckyInn Ivy Residence - 24 floors
35. Capital Heights - 21 floors
36. Luminara Residence - 28 floors
Render na site
View attachment 3659900View attachment 3659903
View: https://www.tiktok.com/@mona.guo7/video/7585068081219734796?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc
Anaongelea ushamba.😂😂Huku Jamaa alikuwa ananyonga chupa, I think on this day it was his first time drinking a soda.
View attachment 3660042
Jokes aside, I swear I have never seen any other human drink soda pop like that … something really amiss in that image…it can’t be just Ushamba especially if he had the guts to post it for the world to see….Huku Jamaa alikuwa ananyonga chupa, I think on this day it was his first time drinking a soda.
View attachment 3660042
Actually he can profit off this photo with PepsiCo .. American companies love unique images for commercial purposes…. I can see a Pepsi commercial going like … “ Tasting soda for the first time!… Make it a Pepsi !”….. There you go Traveller D. I just made you a millionaire…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Huku Jamaa alikuwa ananyonga chupa, I think on this day it was his first time drinking a soda.
View attachment 3660042
😂😂😂Jokes aside, I swear I have never seen any other human drink soda pop like that … something really amiss in that image…it can’t be just Ushamba especially if he had the guts to post it for the world to see….
Stop it bro …🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… I recall this interview….. Maybe he should next interview Traveller D with a similar question…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What’s the need of responding to you just so you can comeback with Morocco and Egyptian rail lines ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… I am not gonna give you that chance…. 🤣🤣🤣 But if you think Kenya has no marshaling yard , then suit yourself…kama unayo tuonyeshe
View attachment 3660012
So this cowway is the kind of road you people regard as good roads? 😂😂 No wonder you're praising Tanzania's roads every nowYou haven't answered a simple question I asked you and now you are basing your argument on the opinion of a single person on YouTube. I can bring you tens of such videos of Tanzanians praising Kenyan roads. What then will you say?
For the second time, is there a wider road in Tanzania like Thika road or the Rironi-Mau Summit road currently under construction?
i dont think africa is your level, by now your ranked 2nd in global slums, this battle has to be globalWe notice you have changed this battle to Nairobi vs Africa… Thanks. .. You make us proud…😜😜
Gone kwan was tandale a slum? alafu i asked that because he posted the mukuru housing, and he said slum eradicated so i asked are the slums gone? 😂 😂 😂 he failed to give an answerIs Tandale and Uswaziland gone?..
ndo ulete sasa, usinielezee mm 😂 😂 😂 mwenzako kapost picha maneno machache you can see the yard, the poles everything, sasa na wewe ulete yenu 😂😂😂😂What’s the need of responding to you just so you can comeback with Morocco and Egyptian rail lines ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… I am not gonna give you that chance…. 🤣🤣🤣 But if you think Kenya has no marshaling yard , then suit yourself…
Tanzania feeding these people like boarding schools, hivi wakenya huwa mnafanya shughuli gani kama kujilisha tu hamuwezi?
View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqWOaNAUAm/?igsi=MWd0am9jcG5zYnR4Zw==