Wanakwambia walijenga hizi 1970s alafu unaonyeshwa sijui Mbeya stadium sijui CCM stadium. 😆 😆 😆 😆Ati huku ni wapi
View attachment 3658398
alafu acha nkufundishe kitu dogo letu , Punguza kujielezea sana!My mama don’t pay for my bills like you …I got a busy life .. you made me late for an important meeting today while stuck on my phone in the parking bay waiting to see a “dollar millionaire” withdrawal… You let me down big time Stakehigh ..Even the vallet parking attendant noticed I was distracted 😆😆😆. I am not sold you are a dollar millionaire yet .. come clean … I see you inboxed me again … if you don’t have a real concrete proof like I did for you with my real cash withdrawal then stop wasting my precious time with inbox tales … kapeesh !
😂😂😂 make sure you never miss the final cutting $1.3BMoja ni kiwanja cha mpira. Nyingine ni kiungo cha kufanya tabia mbaya 😂 😂 😂 View attachment 3658406View attachment 3658407
sasa ukifika level yetu ya kua na CAT 4 5 in total itakuaje 😂Wanakwambia walijenga hizi 1970s alafu unaonyeshwa sijui Mbeya stadium sijui CCM stadium. 😆 😆 😆 😆
That’s a bold statement..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Umeshindwa kuwithdraw pesa yako?🤣🤣😂
You will be ok with time, dont worryThat’s a bold statement..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No, I mean footsubishi. You are a footsubishi owner.au unamaanisha Isuzu owner 😂 😂
Unatamani nikublock ili niache kukupea stress? I'll block you once I'm done dealing with you. As for now, I need you to eat some strokes😂😂you can block me again for some time mpaka ukae sawa then urudi tena 😂😂
He is still waiting for the 5 minutes to elapse so that he can do the withdrawal, remember the 5 minutes was from 1611hrs on Thursday 😂😂🤣My mama don’t pay for my bills like you …I got a busy life .. you made me late for an important meeting today while stuck on my phone in the parking bay waiting to see a “dollar millionaire” withdrawal… You let me down big time Stakehigh ..Even the vallet parking attendant noticed I was distracted 😆😆😆. I am not sold you are a dollar millionaire yet .. come clean … I see you inboxed me again … if you don’t have a real concrete proof like I did for you with my real cash withdrawal then stop wasting my precious time with inbox tales … kapeesh !
It's very funny that you are unable to withdraw your own money?😂😂🤣.That’s a bold statement..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unatamani nikublock ili niache kukupea stress? I'll block you once I'm done dealing with you. As for now, I need you to eat some strokes😂😂
You will be ok with time, dont worry
you will be ok tu wala usijali 😂 😂 your not the first or the last in kenya to be extremely poor 😂😂Unatamani nikublock ili niache kukupea stress? I'll block you once I'm done dealing with you. As for now, I need you to eat some strokes😂😂