stakehigh
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 9, 2019
- 38,307
- 38,008
issue ata sio kuwithdrawal but i just want you to be depressed with that 4G phone ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜Today is the first time nimeona mwenye anashindwa to withdraw his money🤣🤣😂🤣😂.
issue ata sio kuwithdrawal but i just want you to be depressed with that 4G phone ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜Today is the first time nimeona mwenye anashindwa to withdraw his money🤣🤣😂🤣😂.
pesa ya yako mwanamke?, tulia usubirie statementWithdrawal is where you draw the line?🤣🤣😂🤣.
Bwana just make a withdrawal limit tukuwache🤣🤣😅
Wewe endelea kulive fake life😂😂nshakwambia tuliza wenge i want you to be depressed today onwards
Bro kwani umeshindwa kufanya withdrawal?🤣🤣😂😂😅issue ata sio kuwithdrawal but i just want you to be depressed with that 4G phone ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
View attachment 3658174
and thats what nataka uwe unaishi ivo 😂😂😂 usisahau kusema pia naishi kwetu na kununuliwa nn tena 😂😂Wewe endelea kulive fake life😂😂
Tumekuitisha withdrawal and not statement. Statement can be manipulated.pesa ya yako mwanamke?, tulia usubirie statement
Wapi withdrawal?🤣🤣😂😅and thats what nataka uwe unaishi ivo 😂😂😂 usisahau kusema pia naishi kwetu na kununuliwa nn tena 😂😂
icho tu, unataka ya pesa ngap?Tumekuitisha withdrawal and not statement. Statement can be manipulated.
Just do a withdrawal hata kama ni $20😂😂
chagua unataka ya pesa ngap 😂😂😂Wapi withdrawal?🤣🤣😂😅
Don't show us fake and demo trading.Kwamba you want me to cancel this so as to make withdrawal 😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 3658175
Just withdraw $20, si wewe ni millionaire? Just withdraw 20 dollars out of the 1M dollars you have😂😂🤣chagua unataka ya pesa ngap 😂😂😂
anyway chagua unataka ya kiasi ganDon't show us fake and demo trading.
Just do a withdrawal na tukuwavhe in peace😂😂😅
talk sense chagua a good amount so that you will be depressedJust withdraw $20, si wewe ni millionaire? Just withdraw 20 dollars out of the 1M dollars you have😂😂🤣
I am inside the bank .. since you are not responding, I will randomly withdraw let’s say $3k and put it back via ATM ..( I don’t wanna look crazy to the bank teller)…I hope this encourages you to do a withdrawal on your dollar million account. We are all curious about your dollar millionaire status…Here you go ! Your turn next ..are you sure you know how these things work au unajiongelesha
View attachment 3658171
choose an amount that will make you depressedJust withdraw $20, si wewe ni millionaire? Just withdraw 20 dollars out of the 1M dollars you have😂😂🤣
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂I am inside the bank .. since you are not responding, I will randomly withdraw let’s say $3k and put it back via ATM ..( I don’t wanna look crazy to the bank teller)…I hope this encourages you to do a withdrawal on your dollar million account. We are all curious about your dollar millionaire status…Here you go ! Your turn next ..
View attachment 3658179
sema nmecheka kichz 😂😂😂 someone flaunting $3k 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I am inside the bank .. since you are not responding, I will randomly withdraw let’s say $3k and put it back via ATM ..( I don’t wanna look crazy to the bank teller)…I hope this encourages you to do a withdrawal on your dollar million account. We are all curious about your dollar millionaire status…Here you go ! Your turn next ..
View attachment 3658179
Jamaa ameshindwa kuwithdraw😂😂.I am inside the bank .. since you are not responding, I will randomly withdraw let’s say $3k and put it back via ATM ..( I don’t wanna look crazy to the bank teller)…I hope this encourages you to do a withdrawal on your dollar million account. We are all curious about your dollar millionaire status…Here you go ! Your turn next ..
View attachment 3658179
Nilimuitisha turnover ya bank statements amepotea hadi mda huu amebaki kuruka ruka ovyo naona umeamua kumtandika pia. 😂😂😂are you sure you know how these things work au unajiongelesha
View attachment 3658171
yuko bado kwenye 4G 😂 😂Nilimuitisha turnover ya bank statements amepotea hadi mda huu amebaki kuruka ruka ovyo naona umeamua kumtandika pia. 😂😂😂