Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Editing gone wrong😂😂😂.

Hapa anasema amerequest statement and it will be sent to him on mail after 5 minutes. The date is from Jan 2026-27th August 2026.


He then goes ahead to inform us that the statement generation has failed and if you look at that screenshot is for 2023😂😂😂👇👇

 
relax madame, today is the day i want you to be completely depressed just a thing or two and i will get my email
It's now an hour since ukiambiwa utatumiwa statement kwa mail. Kwani hiyo statement inatumwa Jupiter with a delivery guy on bike?🤣🤣😂
 
Why not just do one withdraw to prove yourself. Right now I am about to walk into my Bank . Ask me to withdraw any amount and I will … you have 10 minutes…
Today is the first time nimeona mwenye anashindwa to withdraw his money🤣🤣😂🤣😂.
 
Why not just do one withdraw to prove yourself. Right now I am about to walk into my Bank . Ask me to withdraw any amount and I will … you have 10 minutes…
are you sure you know how these things work au unajiongelesha
 
It's now an hour since ukiambiwa utatumiwa statement kwa mail. Kwani hiyo statement inatumwa Jupiter with a delivery guy on bike?🤣🤣😂
nshakwambia tuliza wenge i want you to be depressed today onwards
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…