Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Sasa hizi ni nini surely, no wonder stake high always follows Kenyan media news outlets for professional reporting.

Huyu ni kama hakuqualify for this roleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1000382998.jpg
 
CAF officials are at Talanta Stadium. Going by their reaction and how the are amazed I can see Kenya hosting both opening and finals of AFCON.

View attachment 3658094
I will put my reputation on the line and say Talanta will host both opening ceremonies and Finals . CAF officials were very impressed. Now let them go walk on running tracks in all the rest of the stadiums β€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦ Hakuna uwanja ka Talanta ukanda huu ..period!.
 
I will put my reputation on the line and say Talanta will host both opening ceremonies and Finals . CAF officials were very impressed. Now let them go walk on running tracks in all of the rest of stadiumsβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I second you. Talanta will host both the opening ceremony and finals. Kasarani will host semis. Uganda will host quarters then Tanzania group stage gamesπŸ˜‚
 
I second you. Talanta will host both the opening ceremony and finals. Kasarani will host semis. Uganda will host quarters then Tanzania group stage gamesπŸ˜‚
Wewe unataka Wachome πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯huu mtandao 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
 
I second you. Talanta will host both the opening ceremony and finals. Kasarani will host semis. Uganda will host quarters then Tanzania group stage gamesπŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ yes and it will also host world cup
 
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ yes and it will also host world cup
By the way ulisema meeting ya CAF iliamuliwa ati Uganda wapewe Opening match?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Did your mother tell you so? Cause it seems the insider info guy have been talking about might be your mother πŸ˜‚
 
By the way ulisema meeting ya CAF iliamuliwa ati Uganda wapewe Opening match?πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Did your mother tell you so? Cause it seems the insider info guy have been talking about might be your mother πŸ˜‚
tunasubiria umalize emotions zako alafu tukukumbushe uhalisia πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ ukishamaliza moods zake za period utatuambia tukukumbushe
 
Always look keenly at what your mother buys you. Siku moja utanunuliwa thongπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
no worries, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you have the ugliest phone in this thread, and whats worse iko 4GπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na umeme hauna mpaka ukachaji kwa jiran
 
Back
Top Bottom