I hear southies are claiming it πTallest building in East Central and South Africa
View attachment 3650655
Actually thatβs about right β¦ hata South Africa hawana such height .Tallest building in East Central and South Africa
View attachment 3650655
See why you just canβt trust the grass? You donβt rely on things like grass to make any long term arguments now look at yourselfsijui lakini tawireee π€£
View attachment 3631780
See why you cant trust the whole stadiumSee why you just canβt trust the grass? You donβt rely on things like grass to make any long term arguments now look at yourself View attachment 3650721
View attachment 3650722
Tallest in South Africa is the Leonardo at m and they aren't building many talls anymore. In 20 years time, the tallest building in South Africa may not make it to top 10 in Nairobi. Luanda was on fire sometime back but they've cooled down now.Actually thatβs about right β¦ hata South Africa hawana such height .
Hakuna influencer wa kumzidi Bertin hapo kunya renda nzima. Mnuka mdomo mwenye confidence unachekesha. πππLevel gani hio? Influencer who lives in Tandale? ππ
You are very stooopid if you think influencing pays well. We have thousands of those in Kenya.
Akiweka camera chini anarudi bedsitter yake Tandale.
Never put my name na yeye pamoja. Bongolala wewe.
I shoot videos for fun, not as a career. I've been busy with other things the past one year that's why I haven't been shooting. Wewe post majengo wachana na vlogging wakati hata bei ya quality camera hujui.ππHakuna influencer wa kumzidi Bertin hapo kunya renda nzima. Mnuka mdomo mwenye confidence unachekesha. πππ
Kibera walker alijaribu lakini akazima sigara. ππ NairobiWalker ni influencer wa bei ya jioni, maskini tu mmoja aliejaribu kujitutumua. Bertin amesafiri karibu nchi zote za Sub Sahara Africa.
Sasa mnuka mdomo kama wewe sijui unajiia umuhimu gani,
Ntakupost videos zako za ticktock fala wewe ππππ. Kila siku napata recommendation za kuku follow nakausha.I shoot videos for fun, not as a career. I've been busy with other things the past one year that's why I haven't been shooting. Wewe post majengo wachana na vlogging wakati hata bei ya quality camera hujui.ππ
Go ahead and post post them. Meanwhile, Ebu post majengo yako ya Upanga, huu mchezo wa escapism tunaujua.πππNtakupost videos zako za ticktock fala wewe ππππ. Kila siku napata recommendation za kuku follow nakausha.
Ulijaribu ukashindwa n you were not doing it for fun. πππ. Nimeziona videos zako mingi tu nikaishia kukucheka.