Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

I realized the kind of a guy he was and stopped engaging him, siku hizi naona kazi ni kunitag tu akitaka attention yangu but simpatii.
He’s deranged … definitely either some mental case or a CCM paid troll … I guaranteed it .
 
Ruto terrified by learning Tanzania's NSSF is capable of building a simple storey building in their noble neighborhood, what if he got this information that NSSF dares to build a 160km toll expressway with its own source? Kind of projects they auction all state parastatals to accumulate fund 😂

 
Nairobi hakuna chawa, Dar machawa wanamiliki mabilioni.
 
I realized the kind of a guy he was and stopped engaging him, siku hizi naona kazi ni kunitag tu akitaka attention yangu but simpatii.
I think ni ichoboy. Yeye ndo alkua na childish behaviors kama hizi
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…