President of China
JF-Expert Member
- Dec 6, 2018
- 34,527
- 94,008
Slavery mentality will continue to destroy the dignity of Kenyans.Ujamaa indoctrination is just sad..imagine not having the capacity to reason for yourself, going out and put on that grind for your own sake! I honestly admire how aggressive Nigerians are, followed by Kenyans, Ghanians, even South Africans.. wacha wengine wafikirie it’s only government that takes you abroad to hustle.. it’s only in Ruto’s government that I’ve seen such a push while all along Kenyans have been exploring everywhere
Did you understand my lesson?I don’t know if you are trying to be taunting… free advice, focus on other things, like perhaps sharpening your poor articulation skills for one..
This cannot remove the way Kenyans sell their humanity to white people.I will give you the picture… in the US majority of let’s say Kenyan women are RNs ( university educated nurses) , averaging $8000- $10000 a month… multiply by 12 months…and those more educated like my sister ( Masters in Nursing aka Nurse Practitioner) average between $12,000 to $16,000 a month …. Now you know why Kilimani and other housing mega projects are still rising. Check all videos about upcoming mega housing projects in Kenya, the narrator always mentions the majority of customers are diaspora… now you know why…Sisi si malazy kama nyinyi ..
You talk about skilled laborers a lot. Would you rather take a chance at working on a construction site & providing for your family or let them starve for the sale of “preserving dignity” the buildings aren’t gonna bulild themselves dude, someone else will do it if you can’t, so take your chance when you can..Slavery mentality will continue to destroy the dignity of Kenyans.
Kwani how much does those beggars from Tanzania earn?You call this lazy?.. stop self projection… you think laborers average this kind of mullah in the USA?…do the math in TZ currency… you look foolish…. I will pay you to wipe my shoes…🤣🤣
View attachment 3264111
Do you think we are the same?Did you understand my lesson?
As long as hunger still plagues Kenyans, there is no skilled person in Kenya. You have been trained to do slave labor and be dependent on white people.You talk about skilled laborers a lot. Would you rather take a chance at working on a construction site & providing for your family or let them starve for the sale of “preserving dignity” the buildings aren’t gonna bulild themselves dude, someone else will do it if you can’t, so take your chance when you can..
Do you have a primary school certificate?As long as hunger still plagues Kenyans, there is no skilled person in Kenya. You have been trained to do slave labor and be dependent on white people.
First, have you admitted that you own multiple accounts? Answer YES or NODo you think we are the same?
Which other account do you think is mine dimwit? Can you show it?
Is it because I don’t post here frequently? Is that how bad you miss me 😂😂😂
Get a life!
I know it hurts you a lot when I tell you to fight hunger. What do the certification issues have to do with this?Do you have a primary school certificate?
Where did I admit? You’re the one that claimed I have multiple accounts but can’t show?First, have you admitted that you own multiple accounts? Answer YES or NO
It should at least be some sort of diagnosis because I think you should seriously consider checking yourself in at a nearby mental facility.. it might save your lifeI know it hurts you a lot when I tell you to fight hunger. What do the certification issues have to do with this?
So you deny that you have multiple accounts, as is the norm for Kenyans to deny the truth?Where did I admit? You’re the one that claimed I have multiple accounts but can’t show?
You just make things up expect them to be true 😂
Can you show me an account that you claimed is mine?
Waiting….
Making a diagnosis will remove the truth I said that Kenyans should stop doing slave labor abroad, and return to fight to end hunger for their parents.?It should at least be some sort of diagnosis because I think you should seriously consider checking yourself in at a nearby mental facility.. it might save your life
Don't trust Jaluo. Unamuona Maria Sarungi alivyo?
So you can’t name even one.So you deny that you have multiple accounts, as is the norm for Kenyans to deny the truth?
Do you want me to mention them here? It is not the culture of Tanzanians to harass foreigners. But just know that we know you.So you can’t name even one.
That’s what I thought,
Let’s recap- you just think I have many accounts without naming any, let alone substantiating why you think it belongs to me…
Tell me I’m wrong about the mental facility thing…
So that income to you is slave labor?… that’s more than your President makes .. slave labor???… are you alright upstairs???.😁😁You boast about doing slave labor in other people's countries.
Even if you earn a lot of money, if you have lost your dignity, it means nothing. A person's dignity is priceless.So that income to you is slave labor?… that’s more than your President makes .. slave labor???… are you alright upstairs???.😁😁