Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Thanks for confirming to us that the company with the biggest fleet in Tz has only 12 buses followed by 9 buses. Again are you aware that one Isuzu bus can buy three of those Chinese boxes you showing here?

80% of Kenyan companies have more than 30 buses. Tz hakuna hata moja going by whatever you have shared.
Mean while Kenyan buses 👇
Screenshot_20231011-204314_2.png
IMG_6008.jpeg
vs Tz 👇
View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzmPmSAL7hg/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==. 🤣🤣🤣 Hizo guts za kujilinganisha na Tz unatoa wapi we kima.?

Mean while Kenyan buses 👇View attachment 2823313View attachment 2823314vs Tz 👇
View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzmPmSAL7hg/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==. 🤣🤣🤣 Hizo guts za kujilinganisha na Tz unatoa wapi we kima.?

Umeshindwa kutaja?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again one thing I have realized with you people, you really fear Kenyan long distances buses. Anytime a discussion of buses arises you will always run to take refuse in Matatu industry. Those minibuses doesn't even go beyond 40km from Nairobi.

Ebu zitaje,

Na ujue Tahmeed is not a Tanzanian company. Tawakal is not a Tanzanian company, Sai Baba stopped coming to Kenya. So the only one remaining is Kidia one with it's two buses😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ukililia Tahmeed mimi ni nani nikunyime.? Twakal pia unataka.? Soma number plates hizo 👇
IMG-20190529-WA0014.png
🤣🤣🤣 ...
Tawakal
Tahmeed
Dar luxy
Kidia one
Smart

Hizo ni Tz companies zenye zinafanya routes to kenya. And they all active. Hen taja kampuni ya kikenya..

Umeshindwa kutaja?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again one thing I have realized with you people, you really fear Kenyan long distances buses. Anytime a discussion of buses arises you will always run to take refuse in Matatu industry. Those minibuses doesn't even go beyond 40km from Nairobi.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 only in your dreams.

Hakuna kampuni hata Moja Tz that can compete with the top three bus companies in Kenya by fleet number
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Umeshindwa kutaja?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stendi yenu ya buses ni ipi.? 🤣🤣🤣 I wanna check it out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Basi si uzitaje basi😂😂. Kwanza umeona vile Kenyan buses are showing those Chinese boxes dust? Go and ask Kidia one what Polo G2 has been doing to them😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 only in your dreams.

You have moved from disputing their numbers to now looking at the body. But now let me remove some idiotic thinking on your head. Mercedes Benz is only the engine not body.
So chassis is not Merc sio? My guess was right jua kali fabricators 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ukililia Tahmeed mimi ni nani nikunyime.? Twakal pia unataka.? Soma number plates hizo 👇View attachment 2823328🤣🤣🤣 ...
Tawakal
Tahmeed
Dar luxy
Kidia one
Smart

Hizo ni Tz companies zenye zinafanya routes to kenya. And they all active. Hen taja kampuni ya kikenya..
Tawakal and Tahmeed are not Tanzanian companies. Dar lux stopped coming to Kenya 5yrs ago, let me check about this Smart. Have never heard of it.

By the way mbona lazimisha Tahmeed and Tawakal to be Tanzanian companies? Or because their bodies beautiful since they are built in Kenya?

hivyo vipanya hata hunandishi huku ni vya kufata box kadhaa store ama kumpelekea mteja chap yani ni cha dukani.
Because Tz is still primitive in the transport industry. Those Hiace are in most developed places one of the places in Africa is Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Morocco etc.

1700832040556.png