Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

I did see this fuckin' picture somewhere and I was fairly right it must have been taken from Nyang'au's land. These silly motherfuckers are in deep shit--what a life??
I wonder which country this is... In Kenya such jobs are self created, no one employs that
 
I did see this fuckin' picture somewhere and I was fairly right it must have been taken from Nyang'au's land. These silly motherfuckers are in deep shit--what a life??
nigga....this is either south africa or zimbabwe....
 
Tanzania's Feed Kenyans every day sasa yupi mvivu apo
 
Tanzania's Feed Kenyans every day sasa yupi mvivu apo
Our banks and supermarkets are all over Tanzania...our airline has dominated the Tanzanian market...πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ you send us raw maize, we send you manufactured products like margarine and packed milk...nani anaumia?? us or you?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
 

You must be a five stars retarded! What are your useless Governement's shares in KQ? Kenyans always argue for the sake of it. The matter of fact is: "eight out of every ten Kenyans, including you, go to bed either hungry or never having had enough to eat" Survey: Most Kenyans sleep hungry

Wow! Hakuna nchi iliyoendelea kwa stail hii. Nchi kwanza ni Msosi, afya, elimu.

Wazee wa njaa!
 
you send us raw maize, we send you manufactured product.
"msee" this year 2017 not 2013....days that we use to feed you with our raw maize are over.
[emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
 
punguza hasira...usihare ujinga hapaπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ you send us maize we send you manufactured products like margarine and packed milk...hehehe...πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ think about that...which is mor valuable between raw maize and packed margarine...
 
"msee" this year 2017 not 2013....days that we use to feed you with our raw maize are over.
[emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
mlilia eti mnatulisha sio??? sasa mmeona huo ni ujinga mmeanza kufikiria kuongeza value kwa mahindi...but this is good job....not sending us raw maize while we snd you manufactured margarine and packed milk...lol!
 

And Azam unga, juice and sodas are all over kenya. And the difference between our products and your products is, we can live without your products while you can't live without our products.
 
And Azam unga, juice and sodas are all over kenya.
I have never ever seen any of those products in my life.unless inauzwa kwa duka mbili tatu..meanwhile in Tanzania...lol!...Kenya Commercial Bank ruling Tanzania

KCB bank Tanzania sponsors Vodacom premium league
Sportpesa, Kenyan Gaming Company brought everton and Rooney to Tanzania..


MPESA, a Kenyan product, changing lives in Tanzania
 
I did see this fuckin' picture somewhere and I was fairly right it must have been taken from Nyang'au's land. These silly motherfuckers are in deep shit--what a life??
Hahahahaha....! sio kwahyo mitusi kah...!???
 
Kwanza Bank zinazo dominate Tanzania ni NMB, CRDB na NBC labda na SCT(standard chartered Bank) hiyo wanaoitumia ni wachache sana pia kwanini hawakumleta kenya RooneyπŸ˜€
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…