Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Correct me kama unajua writing skills kweli,nikuaibishe now
I have told you to train on writing skills before you quote me but it seems you can't even read properly. How can you finish a sentence without a full stop?. What type of a baboon are you?
 
kijana nataka uachane na hiyo hali ya ujobless ya kuentertain uliyokuwa nayo nikupe shavu uenjoy life kwa kupata kipato kitakacho kusaidia maishani...
Please look for someone else. There are so many idle people in this forum you can give that stupid job. I can suggest you pick that cashew nuts hawker who spent time here every second of the day.
 
Please look for someone else. There are so many idle people in this forum you can give that stupid job. I can suggest you pick that cashew nuts hawker who spent time here every second of the day.
Badae mrembo tutaendelea [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
 
Basi hapo utakuta slum dweller anapiga picha upande upande anakuonesha zen anaweka kivumishi "the one and only...."[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]View attachment 1702346
I'm happy to see that Kibra slum is actually getting paved. Can't you see how it's so shameful that a slum has paved roads while your CBD is still filled with mud roads?
 
Please look for someone else. There are so many idle people in this forum you can give that stupid job. I can suggest you pick that cashew nuts hawker who spent time here every second of the day.
unaleta maringo wakati wewe ni jobless......

kazi ya kuentertain inakuingizia kiasi gani cha pesa...?...
 
I'm happy to see that Kibra slum is actually getting paved. Can't you see how it's so shameful that a slum has paved roads while your CBD is still filled with mud roads?
Naona naona [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
 
I'm not a comedian. And whatever I do is much better than taking selfies in bathrooms.
aliyekuambia kuwa wewe ni comedian ni nani....?..

mi nataka nikupe dili la kazi upendeze uwe mtu mashughuli kwa huu ukanda....uachane na kazi za kijinga za entertain for nothing zisizokuingizia income ..
 
Umeandika kw mihemko sana[emoji1787][emoji1787]
Pole sana
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…