Bakhresa, ex wife settle dispute

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
The multi-million matrimonial divorce case between a Tanzanian tycoon and his Kenyan ex-wife has finally come to an end after parties recorded a settlement. Mr Mohamed Bakhresa and his estranged wife Nasra Abdulwahad reached a consensus last week agreeing to share some of the properties in dispute. The two parties were presented by lawyers Mohamed Balala and Japhet Asige, split the properties, which were high value rental apartments in Mombasa into half, where each got to keep four flats.

Some of the assets Mr Bakhresa was seeking to recover included vehicles, land, residential flats and two luxury motorboats, MV Dar and MV Casaurina which claimed to have bought his wife during their four-year marriage and cash amounting to Ksh183million (about TSh3.1 Billion).Other properties that he had earlier been declared by the wife included a house in Nyali, five cars (Mercedes Benz, a Mitsubishi Lancer, a Toyota Land Cruiser, a Nissan double cabin and Toyota RAV4) and Ksh71 million (about TSh1.2 billion) in cash.

All these were returned to Mr Bakhresa, but he, discovered that there was much more than what was declared, as a couple had also acquired the two luxury speed boats for their rendezvous in Lamu and the surrounding islands real estates including 13 residential properties in Mombasa and other vehicles including a custom-made Mercedes Benz, valued at Ksh17 million (about TSh289 million)

Hahaha!! Production ya unga wa siku moja lol!!!

How wealthy is this Bakhresa guy? From what I hear he is supposed to be rich beyond belief. So whatever his ex-wifey got in the settlement could indeed be chump change for him. But damn, it must be nice to be ex missus Bakhresa.

Duuh ndoa ya 4yrs mafao yote hayo?halafu huyu ni mke mdogo wa mombasa nini?dar atakuwepo mwingine,zenj yupo mkubwa kabisa!bora wa kweti bongo mkiachana anakuachia kila kitu anarudi kwao

Hahaha!! Production ya unga wa siku moja lol!!!

Umeona kua haijamuathiri kitu, labda kama mahusiano yao yalikua mabaya but ni vitu ambavyo angeweza mpa hata willingly; i am not clear about the luxury speed boats..

Da! dirvoce yake imemlipa kisawasawa...lol
nikipata mijihela yote hiyo naondoka kabisa mujini naenda zangu kijijini naenda kuomba kupewa pori ambalo halijawahi kusogelewa,
na mtu yoyote, katika ya hilo pori ndiyo naweka mjengo wangu,,ndege na miti ndiyo watakuwa jirani zangu..........

Hongera zake na hasa kama hizo fedha ni sehemu ya furaha yake......................

How wealthy is this Bakhresa guy? From what I hear he is supposed to be rich beyond belief. So whatever his ex-wifey got in the settlement could indeed be chump change for him. But damn, it must be nice to be ex missus Bakhresa.
NN of course this is guy rich beyond believe i remember one of his son's who was participating in a Rally Championship in Zanzibar died in car crash in that competition, all his cars were custom made from the manufacturer, right now there is massive and huge construction of the ultra modern stadium for his team (Azam FC ) i wish you could see how the stadium will look like.

Ngoja nifatailie ukoo wangu inawezekana huyu dada ni ndugu yangu ..............
nikijieleza kwa muda wa mwezi mmoja anaweza kunielewa na kunifanya sehemu ya huo utajiri wake.......lol

5 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom