Ashambuliwa na watoto wake baada ya kutaka kuuza ardhi ya familia

Shining Light

JF-Expert Member
Jan 8, 2024
Mwanaume mmoja mwenye umri wa miaka 50, Kanu Mugwere, ameshambuliwa na watoto wake wakipinga uamuzi wake wa kutaka kuuza ardhi ya familia kwa shilingi milioni 1.5. Kulingana na taarifa, Mugwere alikuwa akilenga kutumia fedha hizo kugharamia matibabu ya mtoto wake mmoja mwenye ugonjwa wa akili katika Hospitali ya Butabika.

Mzee huyo amelalamikia maumivu makali ya kichwa na tumbo, akidai kwamba hii sio mara ya kwanza kwa watoto wake kumvamia na kumpiga.

Jirani wa Mugwere alithibitisha tukio hilo na kusema kuwa alimpokea mzee huyo akiwa na majeraha baada ya kushambuliwa na watoto wake. Mwenyekiti wa Kijiji, Abu Ssebuliba, aliwashauri familia hiyo kupeleka malalamiko yao polisi ambapo Mzee Mugwere alifuata ushauri huo na kuwasilisha malalamiko yake kwenye kituo cha polisi Kayunga.

====================

Father, 50, beaten by children for selling family land​

Fred Muzaale

A 50-year-old man in Kisaaba Village, Kayunga Town Council, Kayunga District is nursing wounds after his children beat him up for allegedly selling family land.

Mr Kanu Mugwere sustained severe wounds on the head and leg and is complaining of pain in the chest and abdomen.

In an interview with this publication yesterday, Mr Mugwere, a mason, said he sold the land at Shs1.5m to raise money to take one of his children, who suffers from a mental illness, to Butabika National Mental Hospital for treatment.

However, his 20-year-old son and 25-year-old daughter, who is married, stormed his home protesting the sale of the land.

“They asked me why I had sold the plot and later pounced on me and started beating me severely until I collapsed and fell on the ground,” Mr Mugwere said.

As the children allegedly flogged him, curious residents gathered but refused to intervene saying they were tired of the family’s endless fights.

A neighbour, who preferred anonymity, said a limping Mugwere managed to escape from his children and took shelter at a neighbour’s house.

Issue
“This is not the first time these children are beating me. They disrespect me as if I am not their father. I am tired of this kind of shame and I am going to sell off the house and leave them here,” Mr Mugwere said.
Last Friday, he reported a case of assault at Kayunga Central Police Station and says he has been examined by a doctor.

“I want them arrested because the plot I sold was mine,” he said.
One of the children, Mr Isaac Kanu, who allegedly also took part in beating his father, said Mugwere sold part of the land on which the family house sits, which angered them.

“He has sold family land before and he wants to sell even the house, which we are against,” Mr Kanu said.
Mr Abu Ssebuliba, the Kisaaba Village chairman, said the family has had several wrangles, some of which he has had to intervene in.

“I advised him to take the matter to the police because as area leaders, we are fed up with the family fights,” Mr Ssebuliba said.

Ms Hellen Alikobam, the Kayunga District police officer-in-charge of the Family and Child Protection Unit, said they advised Mr Mugwere to settle the impasse with his family, adding that if they fail, police would open criminal cases against the culprits.

Mr Mugwere said he was receiving treatment at Kayunga Regional Referral Hospital.

Source: The Monitor

Mwanaume mmoja mwenye umri wa miaka 50, Kanu Mugwere, ameshambuliwa na watoto wake wakipinga uamuzi wake wa kutaka kuuza ardhi ya familia kwa shilingi milioni 1.5. Kulingana na taarifa, Mugwere alikuwa akilenga kutumia fedha hizo kugharamia matibabu ya mtoto wake mmoja mwenye ugonjwa wa akili katika Hospitali ya Butabika.

Mzee huyo amelalamikia maumivu makali ya kichwa na tumbo, akidai kwamba hii sio mara ya kwanza kwa watoto wake kumvamia na kumpiga.

Jirani wa Mugwere alithibitisha tukio hilo na kusema kuwa alimpokea mzee huyo akiwa na majeraha baada ya kushambuliwa na watoto wake. Mwenyekiti wa Kijiji, Abu Ssebuliba, aliwashauri familia hiyo kupeleka malalamiko yao polisi ambapo Mzee Mugwere alifuata ushauri huo na kuwasilisha malalamiko yake kwenye kituo cha polisi Kayunga.
Trust me
Mama ya hao watoto atakuwa na neno behind this issue...

Mke akimuunga mkono mume, hata watoto watamuunga mkono....
yaani ipo hivyo :D
sasa unauzaje ardhi na Mke Bado yupo?😂 hapo ilibidi wakubaliane.
Mke akikataa huwezi kuuza ardhi kwahyo labda mama katumia watoto kumzuia Mme wake. Labda lakini sijui

sasa unauzaje ardhi na Mke Bado yupo?😂 hapo ilibidi wakubaliane.
Mke akikataa huwezi kuuza ardhi kwahyo labda mama katumia watoto kumzuia Mme wake. Labda lakini sijui
Lengo la kuuza ni kumtibia mwanae anayeugua akili.

Inawezekana huu mchezo anaucheza mke anajua chanzo cha kuugua kwa mwanae...😀

====================

Father, 50, beaten by children for selling family land​

Fred Muzaale

A 50-year-old man in Kisaaba Village, Kayunga Town Council, Kayunga District is nursing wounds after his children beat him up for allegedly selling family land.

Mr Kanu Mugwere sustained severe wounds on the head and leg and is complaining of pain in the chest and abdomen.

In an interview with this publication yesterday, Mr Mugwere, a mason, said he sold the land at Shs1.5m to raise money to take one of his children, who suffers from a mental illness, to Butabika National Mental Hospital for treatment.

However, his 20-year-old son and 25-year-old daughter, who is married, stormed his home protesting the sale of the land.

“They asked me why I had sold the plot and later pounced on me and started beating me severely until I collapsed and fell on the ground,” Mr Mugwere said.

As the children allegedly flogged him, curious residents gathered but refused to intervene saying they were tired of the family’s endless fights.

A neighbour, who preferred anonymity, said a limping Mugwere managed to escape from his children and took shelter at a neighbour’s house.

Issue
“This is not the first time these children are beating me. They disrespect me as if I am not their father. I am tired of this kind of shame and I am going to sell off the house and leave them here,” Mr Mugwere said.
Last Friday, he reported a case of assault at Kayunga Central Police Station and says he has been examined by a doctor.

“I want them arrested because the plot I sold was mine,” he said.
One of the children, Mr Isaac Kanu, who allegedly also took part in beating his father, said Mugwere sold part of the land on which the family house sits, which angered them.

“He has sold family land before and he wants to sell even the house, which we are against,” Mr Kanu said.
Mr Abu Ssebuliba, the Kisaaba Village chairman, said the family has had several wrangles, some of which he has had to intervene in.

“I advised him to take the matter to the police because as area leaders, we are fed up with the family fights,” Mr Ssebuliba said.

Ms Hellen Alikobam, the Kayunga District police officer-in-charge of the Family and Child Protection Unit, said they advised Mr Mugwere to settle the impasse with his family, adding that if they fail, police would open criminal cases against the culprits.

Mr Mugwere said he was receiving treatment at Kayunga Regional Referral Hospital.

Source: The Monitor
kuna elimu kubwa sana inahitajika ili watoto wajue, wao wakishafikisha miaka 18, hawana chao pale, hakuna mali ya familia hapo, ni mali ya mume na mke, watoto huwa hawarithi kisheria hadi baba au mama ambao ni wamiliki wafe. sio mali ya familia hiyo na decision ya kuuza haitakiwi kuamuliwa na watoto.

Back
Top Bottom