Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

Pole sana bro. I don't get too emotionally invested in things I have no control over. I just remind myself that it's just football and, however disappointed I am, there a possibly billions of other people way more disappointed and heartbroken than me. Chin up bro. Jumatatu tutamkamata boya wetu na kumshindilia vilivyo
Will be good to happen that way

Huyu referee Paul Tierney kumbe ni mzaliwa Wa Manchester na anaishi Salford-Greater Manchester kwahyo automatically ni fan Wa Nyumbu

Nilikuwa najua tu adui yetu hawezi kuwa mbali,always Nyumbu ndio adui namba moja kwa Arsenal
ACHA KUJILINGANISHA KWA NGUVU NA TIMU KUBWA..INAKUWAJE MAN U AWE ADUI NA KATIMU TOKA DUNIA IMEUMBWA HAKAJACHUKUA UCL? TAFUTA SIZE ZAKO KINA EVERTON.

I blamed the referee 100% for the the mess. He lacked the expertise to officiate a derby. I watched the reply several times, but didn't see any serious foul. Also the VAR which was Mike Dean didn't even advice the referee to check very well

The penalty call was not right. The foul that led to the resulting corner that spurs scored their 2nd goal from was the bad call. Saka won the ball, and was fouled but the ref saw the total opposite. &every time a spurs player went down it was a foul

Robbed referee. It's was so soft penalty to spurs. Very shame to English referees. Soares push to Son it was a faul and give a penalty But Kane push to Gabriel it was not a foul and Son scored

This was a poor officiating, the match might have been fixed. Why the VAR is just useless, how can a ref awarded a penalty that is not that clear enough and never try to make use of VAR through out the 90 minutes?
"ujinga" mwingine ni huu wa Insigne . Nakuhakikishia penalt incident ingechunguzwa na VAR huyo beki wenu angekula na kadi kabisa. Shukuru mmesitiriwa kwa kutofuatilia tukio hilo kwenye VAR.

Nina matumaini Burnely ana uwezo wa kuleta furaha tuliyojinyima Alhamisi
Yes
IMG_20220513_055754_324.jpg

So kuna michezo miwili iliyobaki tukishinda yote tunaenda Uefa, tukifungwa basi hatustahili, kila kitu kipo upande wetu.

Tusisikilize hizi kelele.

Tukimfunga Newcastle na Everton hizo ni points 72 na namba nne tunakua tumeikaa.

Kama tutashindwa kufunga timu zilizo nafasi ya 14 na 16 kipindi cha muhimu kama hichi basi haina haja kwenda huko CL.

Huko Carrington wachezaji wameamua kusukumiana makonde.

Halafu nyumbu wanaamini wana haki ya kuja hapa kupiga kelele

The arrival of Marquinhos won't impact summer transfer plans with a loan move likely for the new season. ☀️

The Brazilian just needs to agree on personal terms with Arsenal before a move is complete! 🇧🇷

#Marquinhos #Arsenal #AFC

Back
Top Bottom