And They called His Name Sananda

And the gods invented by the mad scientists play chess with human beings as their pawns :A S 39:

What's there to be perfected about this world?

I feel sorry for the mothers but probably they feel sorry for us too having to grow life inside of us :confused2:

Taking the concept to represent the multiverse, is it possible for a person living in this universe to know with reasonable margin of error the source and mechanism of life in the universe or should we then wait for "chance" to give us a person in a negative time universe who happened to see our universe created (or should it be creating itself?)

What's there to be perfected about this world? The limitation imposed by the Uncertainty Principle for starters.

Injustice and evil in all its forms, you can't tell me this world is the most perfect possible now can you?

What is your "reasonable margin of error"?. I would need to know that before answering your last question. What is reasonable to you may not necessarily be reasonable to me. I may deem a one in two margin of error reasonable, while you are looking for accuracy to the 20th decimal place!

What's there to be perfected about this world? The limitation imposed by the Uncertainty Principle for starters.

And what are the end results of that limitation? As much as you can't measure momentum and direction simultaneously, it hasn't stopped the human being from making progress in science. Its not a huge limitation after all

Injustice and evil in all its forms, you can't tell me this world is the most perfect possible now can you?

A world without evil and injustice is a world without freewill, and a world without freewill is an imperfect world. So this world is much more perfect than a world without injustice and evil deeds.

What is your "reasonable margin of error"?. I would need to know that before answering your last question. What is reasonable to you may not necessarily be reasonable to me. I may deem a one in two margin of error reasonable, while you are looking for accuracy to the 20th decimal place!
I will take a margin of error considered reasonable by the science body.

Swali la niongeza : Does evolution move randomly or to a predetermined goal?

Mungu ni Imani, imani ni dhana tuu, haipimiki, haishikiki, haionekaniki, matokeo ya powers zake tuu ndizo zinazoonekana!.
I think this is enough, haya ni mambo ya imani, unaweza auamini au usiamini ats all the same!, kinachowakuta waumini ni kile kile kinachowakuta wasio amini! na "yote ni ubatili tuu swa na kufukuza upepo!".
P.

Hii nimeipenda mkuu..

And what are the end results of that limitation? As much as you can't measure momentum and direction simultaneously, it hasn't stopped the human being from making progress in science. Its not a huge limitation after all

There are bigger implications, this is an anecdotal asymptote pointing at a deeper imperfection in the fabric of the universe. Humans can make progress all they want, but if the current knowledge has it right, we have a fundamental limitation here. An inherent imperfection.

A world without evil and injustice is a world without freewill, and a world without freewill is an imperfect world. So this world is much more perfect than a world without injustice and evil deeds.

You are basically saying that a perfect world is impossible, I agree. More the reason to say there is no perfect god.

Besides, I have to ask, when the supposedly perfect god created the universe, was he obligated to create the world as it is? or did he choose this out of his own volition?

To use some semblance of your phrasing, was it by necessity or volition?

There are bigger implications, this is an anecdotal asymptote pointing at a deeper imperfection in the fabric of the universe. Humans can make progress all they want, but if the current knowledge has it right, we have a fundamental limitation here. An inherent imperfection.

There is a probability that what we think as a limitation right now will be perceived as a no limitation at all as we progress.

You are basically saying that a perfect world is impossible, I agree. More the reason to say there is no perfect god.

No, I'm basically saying this world we are living in is perfect considering the defined conditions.

A perfect world with no injustice and evil deeds exists at Mbinguni/Peponi ......
[Mmmh I'm not sure what happens to the freewill there, the will to do evil is controlled, maybe ...?]

Besides, I have to ask, when the supposedly perfect god created the universe, was he obligated to create the world as it is? or did he choose this out of his own volition?

To use some semblance of your phrasing, was it by necessity or volition?

This is a toughie

A perfect God shouldn't have conditions controlling his "will"-for lack of a better word. So I will have to say it was by His own volition that goes perfectly with the necessity of such a world

There is a probability that what we think as a limitation right now will be perceived as a no limitation at all as we progress.

Of course, there is a greater probability that this is sealed by the fabric of the cosmos due to an inherent contradiction in the process of knowing the unknowable, maybe at a certain level there is nothing at all, that's why we can't measure.

No, I'm basically saying this world we are living in is perfect considering the defined conditions.

Which are imperfect, making this world the chongo among vipofu, not exactly perfect vision.

A perfect world with no injustice and evil deeds exists at Mbinguni/Peponi ......

If there, why not here?
[Mmmh I'm not sure what happens to the freewill there, the will to do evil is controlled, maybe ...?]

You see how your argument is flawed now?

This is a toughie

A perfect God shouldn't have conditions controlling his "will"-for lack of a better word. So I will have to say it was by His own volition that goes perfectly with the necessity of such a world

So why create an imperfect world then? And if you say to let us exercise our free will, then we run back to your question above, what will happen to free will in heaven?

Diction. Contradiction.

So why create an imperfect world then? And if you say to let us exercise our free will, then we run back to your question above, what will happen to free will in heaven?

Diction. Contradiction.

There is no freewill in heaven, we will all be "brainwashed" to only want the good and pure things.

So in essence, the reward for exercising your freewill honorably on earth is to be robbed of your freewill in heaven

A%20S-confused1.gif
A%20S-confused1.gif
......or not?!

And if that is the case, the the most important question to be answered (by #Teambelievers ) is why it is important to have freewill on earth

It is said that the purpose of human beings on earth is to worship God alone. And freewill gives humans the choice of fulfilling that purpose. So freewill is is essential for life on earth, at least

There is no freewill in heaven, we will all be "brainwashed" to only want the good and pure things.

So in essence, the reward for exercising your freewill honorably on earth is to be robbed of your freewill in heaven

A%20S-confused1.gif
A%20S-confused1.gif
......or not?!

And if that is the case, the the most important question to be answered (by #Teambelievers ) is why it is important to have freewill on earth

It is said that the purpose of human beings on earth is to worship God alone. And freewill gives humans the choice of fulfilling that purpose. So freewill is is essential for life on earth, at least

It's all a big con, all the evidence point so.

Mungu ni Imani, imani ni dhana tuu, haipimiki, haishikiki, haionekaniki, matokeo ya powers zake tuu ndizo zinazoonekana!.
I think this is enough, haya ni mambo ya imani, unaweza auamini au usiamini ats all the same!, kinachowakuta waumini ni kile kile kinachowakuta wasio amini! na "yote ni ubatili tuu swa na kufukuza upepo!".
P.
Du Pasco hapo ndo zaidi umenichanganya kwenye dhana hii, ndio maana Gaijin kaniambia ile Mada ya Mseminary aliekubuhu Philosophy alileta mada humu kuwa HAKUNA MUNGU kuwa imepelekwa jukwa la DINI mpaka niombe access kwa Invisible inafanana na hii ya kwako
Kuwa MUNGU ni kitu ambacho hakipimiki, hakishikiki, hakionekaniki, ni Power zake tu, imenisababisha nisiwe mtazamaji ila niingie zaidi kwani naelewa wewe u muelewa wa Biblia zaidi ya usomaji
Ingawa nimetoka katika mada ya @Anrew Nyerere lakini kitabu cha Musa cha Mwanzo sura ya 18: 1-15 Mwenyezi Mungu alimtokea Abrahamu penye mialoni ya Mamre (Abrahamu aliona watu wa3 mmojawapo akiwa Mwenyezi Mungu akawatayarishia maji akawanawisha ................... mwisho anamalizia Mwanzo 18:13-15 kwanini Sara alicheka alipoambiwa atapata mwana kwa vile alicheka kimyakimya hakujua Mwenyezi Mungu kamsikia ingawa ni nyuma ya hema
Kwa hiyo Pasco mungu wa Abrahamu, Yakobo, Isaak wewe na mimi ni mfano wetu
Na wala si kama Wakatoliki wanavyoamini kwani katika 1 Wakorintho 15: 22- 28 Pasco mstari wa 24 Kristo atamkabidhi Mungu Baba ufalme baada ya kufutilia mbali tawala zote

NB. Tafadhali asiyeelewa mwanzo wa Mada hii, isimkere hatuko kubishana ila kueleweshana maana wengine mtasababisha iende Jukwaa la Dini, mm nimemuuliza Pasco

Last edited by a moderator:
Du Pasco hapo ndo zaidi umenichanganya kwenye dhana hii, ndio maana Gaijin kaniambia ile Mada ya Mseminary aliekubuhu Philosophy alileta mada humu kuwa HAKUNA MUNGU kuwa imepelekwa jukwa la DINI mpaka niombe access kwa Invisible inafanana na hii ya kwako
Kuwa MUNGU ni kitu ambacho hakipimiki, hakishikiki, hakionekaniki, ni Power zake tu, imenisababisha nisiwe mtazamaji ila niingie zaidi kwani naelewa wewe u muelewa wa Biblia zaidi ya usomaji
Ingawa nimetoka katika mada ya @Anrew Nyerere lakini kitabu cha Musa cha Mwanzo sura ya 18: 1-15 Mwenyezi Mungu alimtokea Abrahamu penye mialoni ya Mamre (Abrahamu aliona watu wa3 mmojawapo akiwa Mwenyezi Mungu akawatayarishia maji akawanawisha ................... mwisho anamalizia Mwanzo 18:13-15 kwanini Sara alicheka alipoambiwa atapata mwana kwa vile alicheka kimyakimya hakujua Mwenyezi Mungu kamsikia ingawa ni nyuma ya hema
Kwa hiyo Pasco mungu wa Abrahamu, Yakobo, Isaak wewe na mimi ni mfano wetu
Na wala si kama Wakatoliki wanavyoamini kwani katika 1 Wakorintho 15: 22- 28 Pasco mstari wa 24 Kristo atamkabidhi Mungu Baba ufalme baada ya kufutilia mbali tawala zote

NB. Tafadhali asiyeelewa mwanzo wa Mada hii, isimkere hatuko kubishana ila kueleweshana maana wengine mtasababisha iende Jukwaa la Dini, mm nimemuuliza Pasco
Ndani ya Bible hakuna aliyewahi kumuona Mungu anafanaje!. God is power!, Kiislamu ni "infinity" yaani chochote unachomfikiria Mungu alivyo, sivyo!.
P.

Phoenix Archives is off the chain in the sense that it doesn't have to follow any logic or reason, it can take on any esoteric tangent like some Asimovian ruse that gets you to believe there is a numeric relationship between the books of the bible and the spherical bodies of the solar system. Or that Kennedy was assassinated by some Androids who feared his space expansionist agenda, and they are currently working in some secret North Korean bunkers, actually Ban Ki Moon and the Bushes are some of these powerful Androids.

It is a non-conformist, non-mainstream, illogical/ counterintuitive, esoteric, bordeline hallucinogenic with extra psychedellic pyrotechnics publication that just maintains itself on the brink of totally dismissal because if you are following shyt you will have talked with some professor of history of religion in the last year who would have validated the core of it's main stories. The Guardian book review I posted and a conversation with a professor of the history of Christianity I recently had populate my anecdotal reinforcements to this effect.

It's a crazy publication that would rhyme with a Salman Rushdie tongue in cheek defense of the devil, only not tongue in cheek, or give you a totally different and sympathetic Jesus' account of Judas Iscariot, that would remind you of that conversation you had with a professor of religion history and that BBC broadcast about that new book that is talking about the same thing..

Throughout history, progress is punctuated by the ability to test new hypotheses and ideas, however crazy they are. And I find the quirky takes of this publication, one that would give some ideas of linking quinine and dark matter out of nowhere, refreshingly mundane if not exactly credible.

For those of us who hardly read fiction, this could prove a good substitute, even as some of us lost that whole mysticism appeal with our Geocities passwords in 1999.

Njabu Da Dude , natumai sasa umeelewa :)

Ndani ya Bible hakuna aliyewahi kumuona Mungu anafanaje!. God is power!, Kiislamu ni "infinity" yaani chochote unachomfikiria Mungu alivyo, sivyo!.
P.

Infinity in the context of a number system is just a concept, and does not exist.

Equally, following the same logic

God is just a concept, he does not exist.

There is an infinitesimally small chance that an infinity of infinite gods would evolve in the infinite future, given an infinite multiverse with infinite space-time manifestations.

mwananthropolojia

Ukifuatilia quantum physics uta question validity ya "cause and effect".

Ukiamini kwamba kuna mungu muumba vyote kwa sababu kila kitu kina mwanzo, utakuwa unajidanganya kwa kutumia a fallacious self defeating argument.

Argument yako itasema ni lazima kuwe na mungu muumba wa vyote, kwa sababu kila kitu kina mwanzo.

Ukitumia argument hiyo hiyo ya "kila kitu kina mwanzo" basi mungu hawezi kuwa muumba yote kwa sababu hata na yeye atakuwa ana mwanzo.

Na ukisema yeye hana mwanzo utakuwa kimsingi umekubali kwamba si kweli kwamba kila kitu kina mwanzo, unaacha mlango wazi kwa vingine kutokuwa na mwanzo.

Maswali mengine kama hatujui majibu ni vizuri tu kusema hatujui, tukachunguza zaidi, kuliko kusema mythologies ni ukweli halafu wakati huo huo tunaji contradict kwa kusema hadithi za mythologies zinabadilishwa na kila generation, na kila utamaduni una hadithi zake za uumbaji, ina maana hii dunia imeumbwa mara ngapi?

Unfortunately what makes for a nice and politically correct anthropology hardly makes sense as truth, because the truth, at least as far as we know, cannot accommodate certain contradictions we see in the wide varying mythologies.

I understand the need for some social studies to make everything hunky dory for everyone, but that to me is akin to pacifying discordant children than answering serious adult questions.

You are basically saying the truth is whatever your mythology is, because every mythology is true, even if someone comes with an inherently self contradicting mythology telling us that a triangle has four angles.

How do you reconcile these obviously incongruous falsities into respectable truths beats me.

Halafu usipende ku condescend watu kwamba "ningeweza kutoa mythologies za sumeria za enki na enlil lakin watu wengi watakua gizan..." wakati watu washaenda mpaka Dharamsala hapa wakaona dark matter kwenye quinine, wewe unafikiri watashangaa old mythologies walizosoma zamani.

kiranga unataka kusema life came by chance?and that chance created order?sidhan kama ni kweli ukiangalia maisha unayoishi upo governed by certain laws ambazo zinakulazimisha uishi katika mtindo huo,kwani utake usitake lazima ule chakula na lazima ulale thats the law and this law ipo kwa kila kiumbe hai,hata dunia ina laws zake ambapo unaona kuna 4 seasons of the year,kuna mvua kuna jua na kila kitu kina wakati wake,hata hiyo quantum physics ina laws zake ambazo zipo in order wala sio random.

we were made to follow some rules to survive and chance cant make that order as it is always random and happens not many time,kwa kifupi life has a purpose but also God is not a puppeteer who pulls all the strings,controlling everything that happens.a real puppet master controls the puppet from outside and is therefore the outer cause of of the puppets movement,that is not the way God controls the world.God controls the world through the natural laws.but you still have a choice to make as you are free to do so as you do

about mythologies nadhan hujanisoma vizuri kwan nimesema kuna amount of truth ambayo ipo kwenye kila myth sio kwamba ndio the full truth na kazi yetu ni kuchambua ukweli upo wapi kwa kiasi gani na sehemu gani pameongezwa na kupunguzwa and for what reasons na una haki ya kuamin mythology yoyote ingawa ni vyema uzichunguze zote na kupata kitu kimoja kilichokamilika although sio mbaya pia ukistick kwenye myth moja kwan going only part of the way is not the same as going the wrong way.kwa mfano ni bora ulime kwa jembe kuliko usilime kabsa ukasubiri miujiza ikuokoe, huyu aliyelima kwa jembe atasurvive hata kama atapata mazao madogo kuliko anayesubiri miujiza au trekta asiloweza kununua atakufa tu

how do we reconcile these falsities? ndugu yangu anthropology is a discipline and we have our ways to decipher the truthyou are welcome to learn hata wewe, kwa taarifa yako tu wazungu walipokuja kutucolonize walituma agents of colonialism first, ambao walikua eqquiped with anthropology knowledge pia na walichunguza culture zetu wakagundua udhaifu wetu na strength zetu ndio mana jamii zingine kama hehe na wengine walitumia nguvu moja kwa moja na jamii zingine hawakutumia nguvu kuingia

and by the way wewe umesoma nini?

Infinity in the context of a number system is just a concept, and does not exist.

Equally, following the same logic

God is just a concept, he does not exist.

There is an infinitesimally small chance that an infinity of infinite gods would evolve in the infinite future, given an infinite multiverse with infinite space-time manifestations.
Mkuu Kiranga, God does exist in
"I", He is "light", "Truth" and "Life" he does exist in "spiritual" form, haonekaniki, hashikiki, hapimiki, wala hafuati kanuni yoyote ya mater, weight, distance and time!. Kama umeishasikia kuhusu phisical body and astral body, kwenye astral body, body inafanya astral travel kwenye plain ambayo haina distance and time!. Tofauti na wengi wanavyo amini kuwa Mungu yuko juu mbinguni na huko ndiko kwenye mbinguni na motoni!, its not!. Mungu yuko ndani yetu "I" na more suprises, Heaven and Hell ni hapa hapa duniani!, there is life before life na life after life!, adhabu ya hell na furaha za heaven au malipo ni hapa hapa duniani!, kuna watu wanaishi peponi na kuna watu wako kwenye a "living hell!". Kifo ni kwa mwili tuu, spirit haifi!.

Kwa vile mimi ni Mkristu Mkatoliki "die hard", naomba nisizame zaidi ndani ya hii topic, wanaomini Mungu yupo!, they are better off, with nothing to loose and everthing to gain, hata wakifa wasipomkuta!. Wanaoamini Mungu hayupo, they have are playing a very risk game, wakifa wasipimkuta, they have nothing to gain, ila wakifa wakimkuta!, they have everything to loose!, wanaweza kuzaliwa panya in their next life na paka akawatafuna, then next life wakazaliwa popo, bundi akawatafuna and the circle goes on!.

A good investment is the one with nothing to loose and everything to gain!.
Usiku Mwema.
Pasco.

Mmm, nasoma hiyo attachment naona repetition ya white race! ... kind of glorifying them and justifying their ruthless invasion of societies around the globe

kiranga unataka kusema life came by chance?and that chance created order?sidhan kama ni kweli ukiangalia maisha unayoishi upo governed by certain laws ambazo zinakulazimisha uishi katika mtindo huo,kwani utake usitake lazima ule chakula na lazima ulale thats the law and this law ipo kwa kila kiumbe hai,hata dunia ina laws zake ambapo unaona kuna 4 seasons of the year,kuna mvua kuna jua na kila kitu kina wakati wake,hata hiyo quantum physics ina laws zake ambazo zipo in order wala sio random.

Kwani chance sio law? What is chance anyway but an illusion due to the poverty of our minds.Ushapewa hesabu ya sequence and series utafute pattern ukawa huoni pattern? only to find out that the change coefficient has a changes coefficients change coefficients buried inside like some russian dolls? How do you know this is chance and this is design?

we were made

How do you know we were made?

to follow some rules to survive

How do you know that we were made to foillow rules and we did not evolve to survive with the existing rules?

and chance cant make that order

How do you know that given billions of years and a self correcting mechanism, chance cannot make order?

as it is always random and happens not many time

How many times is not many times? And does that "not many" times remain "not many times given an infinite time?

kwa kifupi life has a purpose

What is purpose? What do you mean by purpose? What is life's purpose?

but also God

Who or what is god? What do you mean by god?

is not a puppeteer who pulls all the strings,controlling everything that happens

If there is a god that does not control everything, is that god the God? What do you mean by god? How do you know god exists?

a real puppet master controls the puppet from outside

From outside of where? Isn't god supposed to be everywhere? If yes how can he control "from outside"? If no, how can this god be the God if he is not everywhere?

and is therefore the outer cause of of the puppets movement,

Outer of what?

that is not the way God controls the world.

How do you know that?

God controls the world through the natural laws.

How do you know that? Why does he do that? Is he subject to natural laws? Is he controlling the world through natural laws because he must do so or because he likes to do so?

but you still have a choice to make as you are free to do so as you do

If I want to fly like the bird with no effort, and god has imposed gravity on me, am I free to do as I wish? If I am "free to do as I do" and not "as I wish" am I free at all?
If I give my daughter the freedom to choose between the red dress and the red dress, can I say I gave her the freedom top choose colors?

about mythologies nadhan hujanisoma vizuri kwan nimesema kuna amount of truth ambayo ipo kwenye kila myth sio kwamba ndio the full truth
What is truth? How do you measure truth? What is the unit of measuring truth?

na kazi yetu ni kuchambua ukweli upo wapi kwa kiasi gani na sehemu gani pameongezwa na kupunguzwa and for what reasons na una haki ya kuamin mythology yoyote ingawa ni vyema uzichunguze zote na kupata kitu kimoja kilichokamilika although sio mbaya pia ukistick kwenye myth moja kwan going only part of the way is not the same as going the wrong way.kwa mfano ni bora ulime kwa jembe kuliko usilime kabsa ukasubiri miujiza ikuokoe, huyu aliyelima kwa jembe atasurvive hata kama atapata mazao madogo kuliko anayesubiri miujiza au trekta asiloweza kununua atakufa tu
Ukweli wa kwanza ulioshindwa kuuchambua ni huu wa kuanza kujibu maswali makubwa yasiyo na majibu kwa kutumia traditional cliches sijui chance haiwezi kutengeneza order etc. Ushasoma Chaos Theory?

how do we reconcile these falsities? ndugu yangu anthropology is a discipline and we have our ways to decipher the truthyou are welcome to learn hata wewe, kwa taarifa yako tu wazungu walipokuja kutucolonize walituma agents of colonialism first, ambao walikua eqquiped with anthropology knowledge pia na walichunguza culture zetu wakagundua udhaifu wetu na strength zetu ndio mana jamii zingine kama hehe na wengine walitumia nguvu moja kwa moja na jamii zingine hawakutumia nguvu kuingia

Anthropologist mna repulation ya kwenda sehemu kuchimba halafu mkakuta kijino cha mtu, mkataka kuwaambia watu huyu mtu alikula chakula gani, mpaka caloric intake yake ya siku ilikuwaje, aliishi kwenye nyumba ya aina gani na nyumba ilikuwa ina watoto wangapi, na alikuwa anaetembea umbali gani kwa siku, kwa kuangalia kijino tu. Ushaisikia tuhuma hii?

and by the way wewe umesoma nini?

Mie sijasoma bado, ndo najifunza kusoma sasa hivi.

Mkuu Kiranga, God does exist in
"I", He is "light", "Truth" and "Life" he does exist in "spiritual" form, haonekaniki, hashikiki, hapimiki, wala hafuati kanuni yoyote ya mater, weight, distance and time!. Kama umeishasikia kuhusu phisical body and astral body, kwenye astral body, body inafanya astral travel kwenye plain ambayo haina distance and time!. Tofauti na wengi wanavyo amini kuwa Mungu yuko juu mbinguni na huko ndiko kwenye mbinguni na motoni!, its not!. Mungu yuko ndani yetu "I" na more suprises, Heaven and Hell ni hapa hapa duniani!, there is life before life na life after life!, adhabu ya hell na furaha za heaven au malipo ni hapa hapa duniani!, kuna watu wanaishi peponi na kuna watu wako kwenye a "living hell!". Kifo ni kwa mwili tuu, spirit haifi!.

Kwa vile mimi ni Mkristu Mkatoliki "die hard", naomba nisizame zaidi ndani ya hii topic, wanaomini Mungu yupo!, they are better off, with nothing to loose and everthing to gain, hata wakifa wasipomkuta!. Wanaoamini Mungu hayupo, they have are playing a very risk game, wakifa wasipimkuta, they have nothing to gain, ila wakifa wakimkuta!, they have everything to loose!, wanaweza kuzaliwa panya in their next life na paka akawatafuna, then next life wakazaliwa popo, bundi akawatafuna and the circle goes on!.

A good investment is the one with nothing to loose and everything to gain!.
Usiku Mwema.
Pasco.

God does exist as much as the color of the national anthem exist.

If you choose to believe that the national anthem has a color, and it's notes are a bluish hue of fuchsia, and whenever you hear this song you see a certain part of your imagination envisioning this color, the national anthem assumes this bluish hue of fuchsia to you.

The national anthem will have this color.

This magnificent bluish hue of fuchsia that cannot be seen, because it is in the spiritual realm.

In spirit.

Whatever that illusionist refuge called "spirit" is.

How do you know

How do you know that we

How do you know that given billions

What is purpose? What do you mean by purpose? What is life's purpose?

Who or what is god? What do you mean by god?

If there is a god that does not control

From outside of where?

Outer of what?

How do you know that?

How do you know that? Why does he do that?
Sijui, ninaamini.

Back
Top Bottom