Shakey went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's somebody on top of it. Top...
Hubby - You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Wife - When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Hubby - You...
Mtoto mmoja mwenye umri wa miaka 9 alikuwa anahitaji sana shilingi 100,000
(Lakimoja). Akamuuliza mama yake ni jinsi gani anaweza kupata pesa hizo. Mama yake
akamwambia "muombe Mungu atakupatia...
A wife said desperately to her husband:" Hello Honey!! Where are u??"
The Husband answered confidently: "What!!
Where am I???...In the office of course!!"
Wife: "Are you sure you are at...
Dear Sir
I refer to the recent death of the Technical Manager at your company and wish to apply for the replacement of the dead manager.
Each time I apply...
Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad?
Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.
Son: Is it true? Dad, I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he...
There was this guy sunbathing in the nude at the
Beach. Well, this little girl comes up to him, so he covers
His private parts with a newspaper.
The little girl says, "What's under there?"
So the...
23 Brilliant Doubts - Unanswered
1. If all the nations in the world are in debt(am not joking. even US has got debts), where did all the money go? (weird)
2. When dog food is new and...
An elderly TZ gentleman of 83 arrived in ENTEBBE by plane.
At the airport immigration desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.
"You have been to Uganda...
Men and Women Translations
WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead =...
A young boy asked is father, Dad, do lawyers ever tell the truth?
The father thought for a moment, Yes son, sometimes a lawyer will do anything to win a case!
Seen by the Opposite Sex
In my sociology class, we were instructed to write down answers to some questions the teacher was asking.
"Next question," announced the instructor. "How would you like...
A Pastor and a taxi driver die at the same time and go to heaven.
And when they get there the Peacher goes in and he gets a white robe and a shack in the big field and the taxi driver gets an...
A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother. "Well," said her mother, "so how was the honeymoon?" "Oh, mama," she replied...
Believe it or not,there is just no time.
Every year has 365 days.
--If you sleep 8 hrs a day = 122 days. This leaves you with 243 days
--If you rest 8 hrs a day = 122 days. This leaves you with...
After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.
The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a...
JamiiForums uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.