Nimepata mail hii, eti majibu mnayotafuta yako humu, ndio maana hampati kitu.
Disclaimer - The events depicted in this conversation are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.
This conversation took place to background music of Handsome by Dully Sykes;
Dubya Whats that cool stuff you are listening to?
Mr. Handsome Thats bongoflava ma maaan, you should come and visit and bob your head to it like a Masaai. We can cut a couple deals in between
Dubya Bongoflava? Is that like our cowboy music?
Mr. Handsome Yea yeah thats wassup ma mein. But its like washed down hip-hop. Bongo is brains
here in Bongo life is so hard we constantly churn our brains for a quick buck
..not as bad as Nigeria though.
Dubya Personally not into that hip-hop folks music. But I hold you black folks dearly
Mr. Handsome So can we cut some deals or what?
Dubya You know, there are some good news and bad news
Mr. Handsome Eeh?? Let me turn down the music
.
Dubya I know about your folks drying out your Bank
.is that Bank of Tazmania devil
whatteva, some radical elements in your banks. Democracy is possible for your banking opportunity system and economic blackmail can affect our war against terror especially in Iraq.
Mr. Handsome You losing me Mr. Prez
Dubya I can commit more soldiers from the IMF and World Bank so we make sure the money gets where it needs to the malaria hiv people of the great people of Africa
Mr. Handsome Are we talking 10% or what? Mr Prez you pulling my cojones
3% my people are killing me
Dubya what is the story about your Banking thing?
Mr. Handsome The truth is
.. swallows, some ukwaju juice If you follow up on that, then we wont be able to cut deals Mr. Prez. And I cant say much cos, there is a chap called Mwanakijiji in your country and he is giving us a run for our ufisadi money
Dubya We have freedom of speech in my country
we are not a banana republic.so how can I help you?
Mr. Handsome Please come to my country. You know we are dealing with this issue. Make some phone calls along the way, get me some recognised promotion, I will fire some big fish in my Team to show I am serious about corruption, after you come, send your IMF or World Bank people after you
.tell them not to ask too many questions and we make them smile. We will make some effort
..5% my country is on offer
Dubya You bad mama jamma, I like bongo already. I have always wanted to dance with those masai folks
..they dont have WMDs? I love their bling bling on the neck
Mr. Handsome (smiling) Haaaa you is kraazyyy maaan. You soo cool
Dubya Yeah, thats what Condi says
Mr. Handsome Speaking of Condi
.I wanna play her a tune called She got Gwaan by Mangwair
Dubya Lets no go there buddy. Stick to business. Your country is like Russia now
they have Oligarchs, you have Mineralgarchs
.is that a word?
Mr. Handsome Hahaaa, we call it Karamagiarchs
Dubya Ok, I gotta go. So what should I bring you from our great nation of freedom, liberty and blah blah?
Mr. Handsome Some bling bling, Flavor Flav dizaini
I wear that in my big house. I will print Khangas with you face
.and our beautiful women can wear them on their beautiful round bottoms
.how you like that
.
Dubya Haahaaaa, back that thang up
.. shouts to the side of the phone Condiiiii, I think I have a pimp for a
.
..
Disclaimer - The events depicted in this conversation are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.