Wamenitumia pesa Lakini hawajui jina Langu!

Mlachake

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2009
images
FEDEX COURIER SERVICE
Official Head Quarters, Address: 44 Corydon avenue Liverpool ann.
United Kingdom

Dear Customer.
In respect to this email, we have been awaiting for you to contact us for the delivery of your Bank Draft of $800, 000,USD . (Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) , The parcel was deposited on the 17th of August 2010 at about 13:15pm.
He has already paid for the insurance fee and the delivery charges.. But he did not pay for the security keeping fee due to the fact that we did not know when you will be contacting us via mail to inform us that we have your Bank Draft , so we advised him not to pay for the security keeping fee of Our Courier Company so far but we informed him to contact you on time so you will not have to pay more than £267 GBP on demurrage and we do not operate COD on a charge like this.
All you need to do right now to get your Bank Draft delivered to your door step is to go ahead and pay the security keeping fee of the Courier Company so far. The fee is £267.00 GBP only; you are to come up with this fee as to process the delivery of your package.
We assure you that your parcel will arrive your country within 3 days as soon as this company receive your full residential address and the balance left by you and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see whether we are competent in the discharge of our duties. FedEx courier Service Company do hereby inform all their customers to be at alert especially with allsorts of scam mails that might be coming to you Globally. Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.

Meanwhile remember that the sender of this parcel still owes this company the sum of £267 GBP before the incident occlude. you Know that we have spent some money in the process by recovering back your parcel. We once again appreciate your patronage. Without hesitation you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender via western union money transfer so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it attracts demurrage. Your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but with a huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating a demurrage? Which you will not allow to happen to the recovery parcel that almost gone if not for the love that the good God has for you. I urge you to make hay while the sun shines.
Payment should be made via western union money transfer only for security purpose, payment details are listed below.
MODE OF PAYMENT
WU_header_logo.184.46.gif

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

Receiver Name: Thomas Morre
Receiver Country---- United Kingdom
Amount To Be Sent: £267.GBP Only.
Text Question To Be Used:
Text Answer To Be Used:

(1). Name of Sender ____
(2). Address of Sender ______
(3). Phone number ______
(4). Test Question? and Answer?
(5). Control number _______
(6). Amount Sent ______
NB: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of your payment of the above charges, FEDEX COURIER SERVICE will dispatch your package immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take NOT MORE THAN 3 days to get your package delivered to you.
You have to send down the (Money Transfer Ref Number) and your complete postal address. Reconfirm your full name, address, country and most important your phone number.

Have a wonderful time. Please call me anytime you need any assistance.
REGARDS,
Mr Thomas More,
Dispatch Director,
TEL : :+4470 2409 6595
FAX : +44 7 07 505 5654
Office Hours Monday To Saturday
productPlanning.jpg

Kalangabaho! Unaposti hapa, kweli? Mze hakuna hela ya bure bure kihivyo, desi ya kizungu

hawa jamaa huwa wanaanza

Assalamu Alaikum

I am Mrs Ahalam Abdul from Abidjan the capital of ivory coast. I am married to Late Mr Abdulhaq Ali of blessed memory who was a well known cocoa dealer in Abidjan for through out his life before he died in the year 2006. we where married for 11 years withoit a child.

Before his surden death we where devoted muslims When my late husband was alive he packaged the sum of 1.Million dollars (1.000.000.00 usd ) in a hard metal trunk box and deposited it with one of the Security Company here in my country . As a result of high rate of conflate going on in this country as of then,

Presently this money is still with the Security Company in my country and i am very sick from cancer fibroid and tumor that i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor so i want to donate to a muslims organisation or individual who will use it to work for Allah and i have chose you after going through your profile.
I want this money to be sheard amont the nsxt privillaged since i do not have a child to inherit it and my late husband relatives are all Non-belivers and i don't want my husbands heard earn money to be used by unbelivers.

Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with Allah the most holy and the most merciful.
It is a very important confidential massage that i will like to tell you more about it so get intouch with me so that i can fully detail you what i choose you for and as well give you a little knowladge on how to achive it.

Any delay in your respond will give me room to see for another moslims organisation or individual for this same pupose.

Until i hear from you my dreams lay suquestly on your shoulders
i am waiting to read from you
soon
Your Sister Mrs Ahalam

Hawa ni wanigeria na afrika magharibi kwa ujumla wanafanya huu mchezo mie walinifanyia nikawashtukia maana wanatoa namba za uk halafu napigiwa simu kutoka nigeria (+234) kumuuliza kwanini simu zinatokea nigeria? Akaanza kujikangaga kanyaga nikajua ndio matapeli wenyewe.

Hawa wanaotaka kuiba kwa njia hii nao ni wapumbavu wa mwisho. Hata mtoto mchanga akiona hii anajua ni matapeli hehehe. Wewe utaombaye fee eti aliyetuma parcel hajalipa hivyo inabidi ulipe wewe addressee , sir name imechange toka Mr Morre to Mr More, hakuna working hours, address na tel number haziexist ( no post codes) burgers!!

matapeli wote huwapata wenye tamaa ya utajiri wa chapchap.....ila wengi hukwama kwa WA-TZ

Back
Top Bottom