Upi ni ukweli kuhusu bara la Atlantis

Malcom lumumba Izzo GuDume The bold mseza mkulu n.k njooni huku mtujuze mnayofahamu kuhusu kitendawili hiki

1. Wanadai gharika la Nuhu lilioambatana na matetemeko yalisababisha lizame chini ya bahari

2. Wengine wakadai lilimezwa na bermuda triangle kwakuwa lilikuwa katikati ya bara la amerika na ulaya na afrika hivyo lilikuwa na ukaribu na ukanda huo ambao kihistoria vitu huvutwa na kutoweka kimazingara

3. Wengine wakadai ilitokea tu mivutano ya kawaida chini ya bahari hivyo likazamisha bara hilo na ushahidi huu unakubalika sana maana hata kihistoria kuna mabara ambayo yalizama kwa mfano sundaland kule asia na ushahidi wa kisayansi umeainishwa kwenye link hii hapa chini

Sundaland - Wikipedia
Asante mkuu, nikekuelewa, ila kama ndo hivo namashaka na mabara mengine huenda yakazama pia!

Yes Al watan it's always important to separate myths from facts however i do believe most FACTS eventually started as myths till they gained recognition and basic factual findings to support its course ..... Even gallileo's theory of a spherical earth was once regarded as a MYTH till later scientist proved otherwise !!!

With recent discovery of evidence which might finally reveal evidence of settlement in Antarctica a thousand of years ago i guess we are getting close to finally unwrap this mystery of Atlantis so instead of calling it a myth (of course as per now) we should dig deep and hope that once solid evidence is broght forth then it will finally be a fact that indeed IT EXISTED and oops!! its submerged

If sundaland submerged underwater why not atlantis...... Let's keep fingers crossed and see what will emerge soon

Thumbs up

Sundaland - Wikipedia
What is "a thousand of years ago" ?

Is that a thousand years ago? Or thousands of years ago? If the latter, how many thousands and where do you get this information from?

Do you understand the timescale per movement of the continents? Do you understand how insignificant a thousand years or thousands of years is in that context?

Atlantis is an allegory. Do you know what is an allegory?

What's next, are you also going to look for the branch from Aesops fables?

If you want to know about continents, why not study continental drift and the existing science?

What makes you think Atlantis is real?

Is it the fanciful desire for a shortcut to a lost technologically advanced civilization? Or a gleeful penchant for everything esoteric?

Regarding Sundaland, do you know the difference in plausibility between a continent submerging and leaving no discernible evidence of existing and a landmass being reduced due to rising sea levels?

Why are you comparing the incomparable?

Nimeuona mkuu ila swali langu linabaki pale pale WAPI kwenye biblia inasema wana wa Mungu ni malaika au wapi inasema wana wa Mungu hawakuwa binadamu mkinionyesha hilo tu ntaamini kweli wanefili ni zao la malaika waliozaa na wanadamu

Maana mimi jana nilileta hapa mstari kuonyesha biblical definition ya wana wa Mungu ya kwamba WANA WA MUNGU ni wale wote wanoongozwa na Roho wa Mungu na imetajwa zaidi ya mara 5 sasa ila sijaona kokote inapotaja kuwa wana wa Mungu walikua malaika mkipata huo mstari mtakuwa mmetusaidia sana kuliko tu kuassume WANA WA MUNGU ni malaika ilihali biblia haijasema hivo ila all in all well done kwa kufanya tafiti kama hizi za kufikirisha na ndio maana halisi ya great thinker.... Big up for that

Ahsante
Sijasoma sana bibilia zaidi ya gawio lake la hadithi za bibilia ila kama umenielewa kwa ilo la fallen angel,nadhani pia utanielewa la kuhusu wana wa mungu samahani naomba urudie kunipa iyo mistari yenye uo uthibitisho ya wanadamu ni wana wa mungu pia.

INAHUSIANA NAHISI LAKINI MAANA MAANDIKO NI MENGI WACHA TUSONGE TUTAJUA TU.
Yeah biblia inatambua uwepo wa dinosaurs pa.oja na Pangaea..... Ukisoma Kitabu cha mwanzo dura ya 10 nafikiri alipozaliwa PELEG biblia iko wazi kabisa kuwa DUNIA ILIGAWANYISHWA kwa TETEMEKO KUBWA..... King james version ndio inatumia maneno halisi kabisa ya kuonyesha CONTINENTAL DRIFT ilitokea baada ya gharika la Nuhu

Is that a thousand years ago? Or thousands of years ago? If the latter, how many thousands and where do you get this information from?

Do you understand the timescale per movement of the continents? Do you understand how insignificant a thousand years or thousands of years is in that context?

If you want to know about continents, why not study continental drift and the existing science?

Is it the fanciful desire for a shortcut to a lost technologically advanced civilization? Or a gleeful penchant for everything esoteric?

Regarding Sundaland, do you know the difference in plausibility between a continent submerging and leaving no discernible evidence of existing and a landmass being reduced due to rising sea levels?

Al-Watan.... I think you didn't get my point right as i suppose!!!.... What i was trying to stress out is that every FACT started as a MYTH implying that even ATLANTIS would follow that same route for example below are some articles which suggested that there is solid evidence about ancient civilization in Antarctica which once was regarded as myth.....

What is this fort doing in Antarctica? Motte and bailey castle remains emerge from icecap

Shock claims massive ancient civilisation lies frozen beneath mile of Antarctic ice - and could even be Atlantis

That aside..... Talking about comparing the incomparable..... Have you ever heard of the greek island of santorini a large part of it submerged under water completely and joined the ocean floor deep down under and evidence that it existed were just discovered some few decades ago but before that there were millions of vintage Al watans who claimed santorini was a myth so what i'm comparing is not incomparable since scientists are still debating where could Atlantis actually be located once they excavate the ocen floor of the location hopefully we shall get clear answers concerning this ''MYTH-TO-BE-FACT ''

Al-Watan.... I think you didn't get my point right as i suppose!!!.... What i was trying to stress out is that every FACT started as a MYTH implying that even ATLANTIS would follow that same route for example below are some articles which suggested that there is solid evidence about ancient civilization in Antarctica which once was regarded as myth.....

What is this fort doing in Antarctica? Motte and bailey castle remains emerge from icecap

Shock claims massive ancient civilisation lies frozen beneath mile of Antarctic ice - and could even be Atlantis

That aside..... Talking about comparing the incomparable..... Have you ever heard of the greek island of santorini a large part of it submerged under water completely and joined the ocean floor deep down under and evidence that it existed were just discovered some few decades ago but before that there were millions of vintage Al watans who claimed santorini was a myth so what i'm comparing is not incomparable since scientists are still debating where could Atlantis actually be located once they excavate the ocen floor of the location hopefully we shall get clear answers concerning this ''MYTH-TO-BE-FACT ''
If I start a myth that I am God who created the universe, would you say every fact started as a myth, and therefore this myth I created, one day would be proved to be a fact?

There are lost civilizations all over yhe world.

But Atlantis is an allegory.

Do you even know what an allegory is?

Are you also going to look for Plato's cave?

Kama title inavyosema kwa wajuvi wa mambo humu JF je upi ni ukweli kuhusu historia kwamba kulikuwa na bara linaitwa atlantis lililoongelewa na mwanafalsafa wa kigiriki Plato kwamba lilikuwa na teknolojia kubwa kuliko hata ya sasa ila lilipotea kutoka uso wa dunia maana ilidaiwa lilikuwepo kati ya bara la ulaya na amerika kaskazini je ni kweli hili bara lilikuwepo ??? Na kma lilikuwepo limeenda wapi???

Ahsanteni
Legend za wagiriki, ambazo ziligushiwa na wayahudi na kutengeneza ngano ya gharika, aidha wayahudi hawahawa tena wakaghushi simulizi ya mji wa kirumi uliounguzwa na volcano wa Pompeii na kutuletea ngano nyingine ya jehanamu ya moto, wayahudi ni waongo mno, jamii zingine na ustaarabu wametenganisha ngano na uhalisia, myahudi anatuburuza na ngano zake eti ni kweli, of course nguvu Yake anapata kwa wajinga wengi wanao mwamini, angalia ukiristo umekufa ulaya, wazungu wengi sasa ni wahindu na wa Buddhist

Aaaah alwatan lugha hiyo nishida kwa Sir la 7

Bara la Atlantis kipindi cha Nuhu kurudi nyuma lilikua likitumiwa kama Base/makazi ya Viumbe waliopatikana baada ya Fallen angels kuingiliana kingono na binaadam (WANEFILI)
Baadae lilipotea hilo bara na kubaki barafu tu lakini mpango uliopo sasa hv under secret societies (Iluminat) ni kulirudisha tena na kurudisha Nephilism bloodline. Soon we are reached NWO
nice kk

Back
Top Bottom