Three African Presidents In Hell.

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
Mandela, Kenyata & Nyerere died and all went straight to hell.

Mandela said "I miss South Africa, I want to call Pretoria, Cape Town and Johannesburg and see how everybody is doing there.

He called and talked for about 10 minutes, then he asked "Well devil how much do I owe you for the call?

The devil replied, "Five million dollars"

He wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Kenyata was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call Kenya, I want to see how everybody is doing there too"

He called and talked for about 5 minutes, then he asked, "Well, devil how much do I owe you?

The devil replied, "Seven million dollars"

With a smug look on his face, and feeling more important than Mandela, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Nyerere was even more jealous and starts screaming, "I want to call Tanzania too, I want to see how everybody is doing there too. I wanna talk to the ministers, the deputy, I wanna talk to everybody especially Bunge and Vyama vya Upinzani".....

He called Tanzania and he talked for about twenty hours (20hrs), he talked... and talked... and talked... and talked... and talked... and talked... and talked... then he asked, "Well, devil how much do I owe you for my long call?

The devil replied "One dollar!".

Nyerere is stunned and queries the devil. "One dollar!? Only one dollar!? Yaani Kadola kamoja tu!?"

The devil replied. "Well, when you make a call from one hell to another hell, we bill it at a local rate".

have some respect to the greatest Africa Stateman Madiba, Mandela's still kicking and very much alive. why not cite Nkurumah and others who are no longer among the living? please have some respect.

have some respect to the greatest Africa Stateman Madiba, Mandela's still kicking and very much alive. why not cite Nkurumah and others who are no longer among the living? please have some respect.

I agree with you Sir. X-Paster hebu fanya modification hapo na utafute jina la Rais mwingine wa nchi mojawapo ya Afrika ambaye hatunaye tena badala ya Mandela.

I agree with you Sir. X-Paster hebu fanya modification hapo na utafute jina la Rais mwingine wa nchi mojawapo ya Afrika ambaye hatunaye tena badala ya Mandela.

Are you afraid of death...!?

Don't worry, since we must all die sooner or later better be prepared.

Are you afraid of death...!?

Don't worry, since we must all die sooner or later better be prepared.

Hahahahah lol! I am not afraid of death, but it seems that we have a different opinion on this issue.

Hahahahah lol! I am not afraid of death, but it seems that we have a different opinion on this issue.
Ah ah ah ah, mkuu si tunaamini kuwa kifo si mwisho wa maisha, bali ni mwanzo wa maisha mapya au sio...!?

Labda hiyo joke ingefaa kuwekwa baada miaka kama 20 mbele, after he confirmed dead.

Ah ah ah ah, mkuu si tunaamini kuwa kifo si mwisho wa maisha, bali ni mwanzo wa maisha mapya au sio...!?

Labda hiyo joke ingefaa kuwekwa baada miaka kama 20 mbele, after he confirmed dead.

Mhhhh!

Nimecheka sana, kumbe tanzania ni kama Jehanam, wikend njema

Ah ah ah ah ah, I can see brother, you are really scared. Ah ah ah ah ah!

Naaaaaaah! :) :) I assure you bro that I am not scared, but IMHO it is not appropriate to use Mandela's name in that joke.

Have a great weekend Bro :)

Last edited by a moderator: