TCU selection hizo!

Dear Jforums' members especially those expecting selections for admission into higher learning institutions via tcu, prior to my topic "Tcu selection hizo" posted at 14:22 hours on third August, 2012, the selections would have been released in this week had it not been the missing informations of dear fellows. But good news is, if your name does not appear in the list posted in the tcu website, you have been selected, congratulations!!

I dont think so because every applicant opted to the college suitable of their performances, and owing to the allegation by tcu that the Central Admission System would only process the applicants with two principle passes, i.e, two Es. The System rejected applicants who were not eligible automatically. But frankly speaking, there are, especially those with low scores that read 3.0 GPA, i.e, DIV 3.16 & 3.17. But worry not for you've already been selected.

Thanks mr; for u've given your explanation as a great thinker! Keep on giving us some updates as u'll be gettin' them!

I dont think so because every applicant opted to the college suitable of their performances, and owing to the allegation by tcu that the Central Admission System would only process the applicants with two principle passes, i.e, two Es. The System rejected applicants who were not eligible automatically. But frankly speaking, there are, especially those with low scores that read 3.0 GPA, i.e, DIV 3.16 & 3.17. But worry not for you've already been selected.
sasa mkuu,me nataka kujua hao ambao hawajachaguliwa,imekuaje wao wasichaguliwe maana kama tangu mwanzo system ilikua inakataa watu kwa kigezo cha kwamba hawajameet minimum requirements yan 2 E's sasa iweje tena hao ambao system iliwakubali wasichaguliwe?

Thanks for the information you have been giving us.But i have got one question in case you know it.Is it possible for the applicant to be allocated for the programe that is not among the 8 programes that he/she has applied for?

Thanks for the information you have been giving us.But i have got one question in case you know it.Is it possible for the applicant to be allocated for the programe that is not among the 8 programes that he/she has applied for?

sorry, never happens, but if you're left out of your 8 programmes because of competition, you may probably be offered second chance for reapplication.

sasa mkuu,me nataka kujua hao ambao hawajachaguliwa,imekuaje wao wasichaguliwe maana kama tangu mwanzo system ilikua inakataa watu kwa kigezo cha kwamba hawajameet minimum requirements yan 2 E's sasa iweje tena hao ambao system iliwakubali wasichaguliwe?

Competition. Remember securing registration into cas is what procession is all about and this is A. B you must be computed with the applicants who applied the same programme, here is where nothing will ensure your securing of being selected other than your both levels' scores. I hope you've read me to your satisfaction.

Guyz 4 any means selection hv done,and i thnk mojority hv selected,wht is worry 4? Let we pull our socks within this weak or early next weak every thing will be out,keep on praying.

vipi wamezingatia matokeo ya o-level?,i mean kuna watu o-level walifanya wondrz bt form 6 wakateleza na kudondokea 3 tena ya 15,tafadhali nijuze.

Back
Top Bottom