SPECIAL: Game of Thrones (A song of ice and fire)

Could be and remember only targaryans can ride dragons. If so that means Jon snow is not a stark as most people believe
John snow siyo stark. John snow ni mtoto wa dadake Eddard stark maza ake alipo farik ndo amemchukuawna kumlea kama mwanae. Inasemakana babake ni targaryen family...

Could be and remember only targaryans can ride dragons. If so that means Jon snow is not a stark as most people believe
I personally think Jon snow is a targaryan. The son of prince Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyanna stark( sister to Ed stark) and not the bastard son of Ed Stark. Remember everyone keeps asking Ed Stark who the mother to Jon Snow is but no one asks him whether he is Jon snow's father.

ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1458930198.103267.jpg

God of tits and wine

The best series ever! mimi namkubali sana yule dwarf...I cant wait to get the coming season..

Wakuu karibuni katika Tamthilia hii inayoendelea kuvunja records mbalimbali duniani

The biggest hit in HBO history — it has surpassed this list's No. 6 The Sopranos — keeps fans hooked with the bloodiest, most shocking cliffhangers

Kama inavyoandikwa na holywood reporter,no doubt imetugusa wengi Kwa spoilers discussions na mitazamo juu ya Show hii karibuni wadau.

The show, based on George R.R. Martin’s series of books, is the most downloaded show in TV history; for four years running TorrentFreak have named the show the most downloaded show, with estimates that the season four finale had 14.4 million downloads through BitTorrent.

That’s over double the second most downloaded show, The Walking Dead, which had 6.9 million.

Read more: The latest episode of Game Of Thrones has leaked - courtesy of HBO

Hold the Door
Hold the Door
Hold Door
Holdooor
Hodooor
Hodoor
HODOOOOR.

Episode 6

Mnasemaje wadau

Wakuu Season 6 Finale ndiyo hiyo imekua aired jana
Sijaiangalia bado najua kuna wengi hawajaiangalia bado pia
Leteni utamu wana Kings Landing,Dorne na Winterfell
"MY WATCH HAS ENDED"

Attachments

• 40gotbody3-xlarge.jpg
    40gotbody3-xlarge.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 150
Tamthilia bora kuliko zote nilizowahi kuona..ina fundisha maisha kwelikweli, hapa ndo utajua siasa,urafiki,usaliti,tamaa ya madaraka,tamaa ya fedha,uongo,mapenzi ya kweli na kila kitu katika maisha ya mwanadamu...namuhurumia sana ambae hajawahi kuona the game of thrones

Back
Top Bottom