Sheikh Yahya Alazwa !!

Mi simuombea mema wala mabaya. Mwenyezi Mungu ampe malipo yake sawa na anavyostahili.

walisoma kitabu cha matendo ya mitume watakubalina nami kuhusu mtu nayemkufuru Roho Mtakatifu na adhabu zake, kumbukeni anania mtu yule mdanganyifu kama huyu yahaya,jinsi alivyoanguka katika kifo yeye na mke wake kwa ajili ya ulaghai na uganga njaa kama wa huyu mkuu yahaya, na wale wote wanaolindwa na nguvu za giza za mtu huyu ni vema wakajisalimisha kwa YESSU KRISTU, BWANA NA MWOKOZI WAO, AMBAYE JINA LAKE NI KUU KUPITA MAJINA YOTE(LIKIWEMO LA JK), HUKUMU ZAKE NI ZENYE ADILI

Nabii wa uongo Mwenyezi Mungu humwadhibu kwa mauti.

Soma DEUTORONOMY 18:20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in MY NAME, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die."
Sheikh alimwahidi JK ulinzi usio onekana lakini yeye mwenyewe hawezi kujilinda hata na magonjwa na hata anao walinzi wa kawaida tu ikimaanisha ya kuwa haamini hao walinzi wasionekana kumlinda yeye.

Huyu ni tapeli wa kimataifa

hako kajaamaa ni kanajimu feki!! tokea mimi mdogo nakasikia tu; kamemdanganya JK kwa kumpa pete ya majini na kuijdai anweza kulindwa nayo, sasa yeye mwenyewe vipi? majini si kitu mbele ya nguvu za MUNGU! Mwenzie anayemtegemea (JK) majini yalishindwa kumuokoa asianguke 2005 wakati wa kampeni, yaklishindwa kumuokoa pale Jangwani na alipokutana na nguvu za ROHO MTAKATIFU kwenye mkutano wa Maaskofu kule kanda ya ziwa.....
Kama kweli majini yapo na yanafanya kazi kwa nini asiyaite hapo alipo yamnyanyue?
Haihitaji utabiri hapa, tunamuombea heri lakini mimi naona ndiyo lala salama.....

Kwa utaratibu wa unajimu wake, alitabiri kwamba endapo mgombea hatakufa, basi kifo hicho kitamrudia yeye. Ndiyo mambo yake yanamrudia?

ailijifanya mungu kuliko MUNGU aliyemuumba atavuna alichopanda kwa maneno yake mwenyewe. :llama:

Wana JF, Mi nawaomba msihukumu, nanyi mtahukumiwa. Tuendelee kumuomba Mungu ili kwamba MAPENZI YAKE YATIMIZWE HAPA TANZANIA na kwingineko.

Hiyo ni mwanzo tu NENO LA UNABII JUU YA CCM SHEIHK YAHYA NA WENZAKE HILI HAPA!!! ISAYA 47: 1-15
Hapo ndipo mtamshangaa Mungu alivyo bize na nchi hii. CCM wanadhani amelala. Kama CCM wanambishia Mungu wasubirie waone. Ni Mungu ameamua. Full stop.
Ndivyo yatakavyokuwa mambo hayo uliyojitaabisha nayo; wale waliofanya biashara nawe tangu ujana wako watatanga tanga mbali nawe, kila mtu akienda zake; hapatakuwa na mtu wa kukuokoa!!

Kama majini aliyoyatuma kumlinda JK yamekemewa kwa Jina la Bwana na kuamriwa kurudi yalikotoka hapo Sheikh Yahya hana jinsi lazima yamshughulikie.

Source: TBC1 Habari ya saa 2

Yuko kitandani anaumwa.... TBC wameonyesha kwenye taarifa ya habari ya saa 2 usiku.

ANACHEZA NA MUNGU HUYU!!!!!!!!!
saiah 47

EWE CCM na WATABIRI WAKO SIKIA:.......
*1COME DOWN, and sit in the dust, O Virgin Daughter of Babylon; sit on the ground [in abject humiliation]; there is no throne for you, O Daughter of the Chaldeans, for you shall no longer be called dainty and delicate.

*** 2Take the millstones [like the poorest female slave of the household does] and grind meal; take off your veil and uncover your hair. Remove your skirt, bare your leg, wade through the rivers [at the command of your captors].

*** 3Your nakedness shall be exposed, and your shame shall be seen. I will take vengeance, and I will spare no man [none I encounter will be able to resist Me],

*** 4[Says] our Redeemer--the Lord of hosts is His name--the Holy One of Israel.

*** 5Sit in silence and go into darkness, O Daughter of the Chaldeans; for you shall no more be called the lady and mistress of kingdoms.

*** 6I was angry with My people, I profaned My inheritance [Judah]; and I gave them into your hand [Babylon]. You showed them no mercy; upon the old people you made your yoke very heavy.

*** 7And you said, I shall be the mistress forever! So you did not lay these things to heart, nor did you [seriously] remember the certain, ultimate end of such conduct.
>>>
** 8Therefore now, hear this, you who love pleasures and are given over to them, you who dwell safely and sit securely, who say in your mind, I am [the mistress] and there is no one else besides me. I shall not sit as a widow, nor shall I know the loss of children.

*** 9But these two things shall come to you in a moment, in one day: loss of children and widowhood. They shall come upon you in full measure, in spite of the multitude of [your claims to] power given you by the assistance of evil spirits, in spite of the great abundance of your enchantments.(A)

*** 10For you [Babylon] have trusted in your wickedness; you have said, No one sees me. Your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray, and you said in your heart and mind, I am, and there is no one besides me.

*** 11Therefore shall evil come upon you; you shall not know the dawning of it or how to charm it away. And a disaster and evil shall fall upon you that you shall not be able to atone for [with all your offerings to your gods]; and desolation shall come upon you suddenly, about which you shall know nothing or how to avert it.

*** 12Persist, then, with your enchantments and the multitude of your sorceries [Babylon], in which you have labored from your youth; and see if perhaps you will be able to profit, if you will prevail and strike terror!

*** 13You are wearied with your many counsels and plans. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, and the monthly prognosticators stand up and make known to you and save you from the things that shall come upon you [Babylon].

*** 14Behold, they are like stubble; the fire consumes them. They cannot even deliver themselves from the power of the flame [much less deliver the nation]. There is no coal for warming or fire before which to sit!

*** 15Such to you shall they [the astrologers and their kind] be, those with whom you have labored and such their fate, those who have done business with you from your youth; they will wander, every one to his own quarter and in his own direction. No one will save you.

Back
Top Bottom