Say my name

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Huu wimbo ulitoka mwaka 1999/2000. Je, kinachoimbwa humo kimewahi kukutokea?

Tuchangie tajiriba zetu kipindi ulipobamba...je ulikuwa wapi? Ulikuwa ushavunja ungo ama kubalehe? Ulikuwa kwenye love triangle?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please share your experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mhhh nilikuwa kwenye love triangle though haikuwa so strong
Japo ilivunjika na katika kuvunjika kwake kukanipelea kupata yule ambaye ninaye mpaka sasa

Longevity has its place. Hongera Rocky.

funny thing those days wengi tulikuwa tunasema Kelly ndo sexiest kuliko wote
mimi nilikuwa nasema Kelly na wenzie
hata Beyonce nilikuwa sijam notice

I was a naive little girl going through puberty.................i hated every part of me, worst time of my life. I tried to blend in so i would try to mumble the lyrics at times......it didn't mean anything then but now the song brings a lot of memories and makes sense atleast to my matured self

Ila katika hao Kelly alikuwa bomba sana aise
Wacha sasa hivi ambapo Beyonce anaonekana bomba ila Kelly was great

I was a naive little girl going through puberty.................i hated every part of me, worst time of my life. I tried to blend in so i would try to mumble the lyrics at times......it didn't mean anything then but now the song brings a lot of memories and makes sense atleast to my matured self

Dammit! You make some of us feel old like dirt :redface:

I was a junior in college when that song came out...lol..so you can imagine when Elizabeth says she was going through puberty....

Mkuu Nyani Ngabu heshima kwako
Maana wakati huo ndo naanza anza A level aise wala kufikiria chuo bado

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit! You make some of us feel old like dirt :redface:

You shouldn't, you know what they say "there is no old age, there is, as there always was, just you" so its how u roll eeh bana............mi mwenyewe naweza rudi nyuma hadi late 80s so i consider myself an old soul

You shouldn't, you know what they say "there is no old age, there is, as there always was, just you" so its how u roll eeh bana............mi mwenyewe naweza rudi nyuma hadi late 80s so i consider myself an old soul

I guess I can take comfort in being young at heart...

Back
Top Bottom