Safaricom yatuhumiwa kubadili usajili wa laini ya mteja na kuruhusu wizi wa Tsh. Milioni 7.6

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
Abdi Zeila amefungua kesi ya madai dhidi ya kampuni hiyo ya Mawasiliano akiituhumu kufanya mabadiliko hayo kitendo kilichopelekea kutolewa fedha kupitia Benki ya NCBA bila ridhaa yake.

Zeila amesema wizi huo usingewezekana bila kuwepo mtu mwenye kibali cha kuifikia mifumo ya Taarifa Binafsi za wateja wa Safaricom upande wa Usajili wa Laini za Simu.

Anasema Safaricom ilifahamu kuwa alikuwa nje ya nchi na asingeweza kubadili Laini hiyo na licha ya kuripoti kuibiwa fedha zake, Kampuni hiyo haijachukua hatua zozote.

======================

A man has moved to court seeking over Ksh. 400,000 from telecommunications giant Safaricom. Abdi Zeila alleges that on March 28, 2022, SIM-card swap fraud was carried out on his registered line without his consent. He argues that Ksh. 373,000 was withdrawn from his NCBA Bank account, and other amounts drawn from his M-Shwari and KCB loan accounts.

Zeila further claims that that could not be possible unless someone had access to the Safaricom system and the targeted subscriber’s personal data required for purposes of effecting SIM registration. Even after reporting the incident to Safaricom, Zeila claims, no action was taken.

“Safaricom being the provider of roaming services at the time to my number was aware or ought to have been aware that I could not have been in a position to carry out a SIM-swap as I was out of jurisdiction,” he argues.

CITIZEN DIGITAL

Back
Top Bottom