things from the house.

Which of the follwing would u pick?
1-5 million us dollars
2.Ur mum
3.Ur 5 yr old child
4.Ur certifcates
5.ur girl friend ..or u r boy frnd.
6. Ur dad

I think it's not the case of being genius but personal priority to each person. In my case, if we talk of picking sthing (not to save the house from burning), number 2&3 are my priority.

Mom bcoz there is ONLY ONE
5yrs old child bcoz he/she deserves to live.

I will leave dad and girlfriend coz they should help me in saving other things, if they cant, dad had done a lot to bring me up, let him R.I. P. If she were a wife, I'd pick the wife and the child, but if she's girlfriend, I will have the chance of finding another one. Money and certificates of course they mean a little to me.

da.mn, i can't choose the second......:A S cry: :A S cry: :A S cry:
1) my 5 y.o. child

N.B. can it be another disaster, I'm scared of fire
EDIT: almost first to post
:rant::rant:.

i'll go for mom as 2nd option too.
Question, y save mom and not dad, remember u also have just ONE dad?

da.mn, i can't choose the second......:A S cry: :A S cry: :A S cry:
1) my 5 y.o. child

N.B.
can it be another disaster, I'm scared of fire
EDIT: almost first to post
:rant::rant:.

i'll go for mom as 2nd option too.
Question, y save mom and not dad, remember
u also have just ONE dad?
More information please about first red about the kid as a disaster!
The last in red, dad is just a supposition, he might be or anyone else, but mom there isn't any doubt.

More information please about first red about the kid as a disaster!
The last in red, dad is just a supposition, he might be or anyone else, but mom there isn't any doubt.
personally, i'm scared of fire because it hurts very much, so i wanted a different disaster instead of a burning house... sorry for the confusion

I won't comment about the dad vs mom part, I'll assume its instinct.

Thats imaginatinon,i'l stop thinking over it and imagine im picking all of it,over

I dont need to pick two things, I will pick only the dollars and with it call Ultimate Security to put off the fires!!
Otherwise was this a family of invalids that they need to be picked up? With all the money I dont need certificates? What for?

Mama na pesa bhana ....... mtoto nitatafuta mwingine kwa mke mwingine.

No Need to scratch More....1&4 I am on ma way out the house...the rest they have live their life and i need mine. Certificates uuh are important money also start all over while calling ultimate security to help with the money on hand. Just in case they dont show up.

Imagine u're in a burning house n u have the oppotunity of picking just TWO
things from the house.

Which of the follwing would u pick?
1-5 million us dollars
2.Ur mum
3.Ur 5 yr old child
4.Ur certifcates
5.ur girl friend ..or u r boy frnd.
6. Ur dad

No. 1& 4 of course... Swali la kitoto mbona hili? sasa utaniita mimi genius pia?

hahaha, as qn askd two thngs to be picked up, ofcoz ts only dallars n certificates...,th rest ar nat things, are human being budddy!..gues am genius there...am i?

Back
Top Bottom