Ni kwanini Wazungu huvaa kishamba ilihali wana hela?

Umenisaidia kucheka ndugu. Warabu wanaona uvivu kuvaa na kuvua suruali bado wapo enzi zile za mitume na manabii wa kale!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Uzuri wa waarabu hawanaga mambo ya kuigaiga tamaduni za kibeberu,,,mutabakia ninyi kuigaiga visuti na vimoka vyao ndiyo kujiona ati mmesoma na wastaarabu 😁, kwa wanawake ivyo ivyo vimini, vichupi na minywele wazi dahh 😁 makafiri bwana

Hawavai kishamba bali wako simple tu, washamba ni wale wanaosafiri kwa bus hasa hizi za mikoani tuseme bus ya Dar to Mwanza halafu unakuta kavaa suti na mtu kwa safari ndefu za aina hiyo ni kuvaa nguo za kawaida tu kama timbaland bukta yako, T-shirt na sandals.

Kuna rafiki yangu alipata safari ya kwenda mkoa kikazi kwa siku 5 tu, ila alijaza bag, tulivyomshikia bango kwa aibu alipunguza ingawa zilibaki nyingi.

Labda tuulizane, eti wakulungwa ukipata dili mkoa ya siku 5 au wiki, ni nguo ngapi utachukua.

Hawavai kishamba bali wako simple tu, washamba ni wale wanaosafiri kwa bus hasa hizi za mikoani tuseme bus ya Dar to Mwanza halafu unakuta kavaa suti na mtu kwa safari ndefu za aina hiyo ni kuvaa nguo za kawaida tu kama timbaland bukta yako, T-shirt na sandals.

Kuna rafiki yangu alipata safari ya kwenda mkoa kikazi kwa siku 5 tu, ila alijaza bag, tulivyomshikia bango kwa aibu alipunguza ingawa zilibaki nyingi.

Labda tuulizane, eti wakulungwa ukipata dili mkoa ya siku 5 au wiki, ni nguo ngapi utachukua.
Nasafiri Suruali 3 ya nne nimevaa na shati/t-shirt 3 ya nne nimevaa hapo nakaa hata miezi miwili huko napoenda

If you look good, you feel good, PERIODT!!! If not good, you feel better than you would if you were looking a mess. I know with all the hustle and bustle in today’s world, how you dress may be the least of your concerns.

But how you present yourself to the world on a daily basis tells so much about you and you may not realize it. I know it can seem like a hassle to pick clothes out and iron them on a daily or weekly basis, but believe me, you should be taking time out to put effort towards your wardrobe.

Am I saying you have to dress like you are walking a red carpet on the daily, HELL NAW! However, walking out of the house looking like Raggedy Ann’s cousin Pookie should never be the goal. Trust me, I do not like ironing clothes every time I leave the house or sometimes having to think about what I am going to wear.

I also do not want to feel like crap when I leave the because what I am wearing and duck and dodge people when I am out because I KNOW I am not looking presentable. Like it or not, people judge you on how you present yourself.

I sometimes hear people say, WHO CARES what I am wearing. You may not, but others do to some degree. You should not care what people think about you, but people treat you differently if they think low of you. How you dress can make people think low of you.

And if your black or any other minority, they may think this of you anyway so why add more flame to the fire by not dressing well when your out in public. I gonna leave that right there, but my peoples should know what I mean.

I understand in some cases when people do not dress well, it’s just for the simple fact they do not know-how. They may not have that fashion/style bug that makes it easy for them to curate looks for themselves. So they default to outfits that do not require much or any effort to put together.

If this is you, I certainly do not want to come off as insensitive. Why this may be so, there is help out here (ME) to help you figure out your style and how to curate outfits that represent who you are in the best way possible. This is actually the reason for me writing this post to not only address this issue but help you with some ideas on how to resolve it!

First I want to share with you the reasons you should be dressing well on a regular basis and not just for special occasions.

Dressing Well Enhances Self-Esteem​

When you dress well and you feel good in your second skin (your clothing), it elevates your mood. Have you ever purchased a new outfit and wore it to an event and felt like 1 million bucks! If so, then you know what I am talking about to some degree.

You probably were in a more joyous spirit, fun to be around, and had a little extra pep in your step. You should feel like this every day! There have been plenty of studies done that shows when you dress well you feel more competent, responsible, authoritative, and trustworthy. Dressing well is much more about you than others which I think a lot of people get confused.

Dressing Well Shows Self Worth​

If you do not look like you take the time to invest in yourself, why would anybody else want to? I am currently on the path to being connected with my life partner and when we connect, I do not want them to see me looking a mess or like I don’t give a damn about myself.

Ladies and gentlemen, that is not attractive at all. I am not going to be with someone who does see enough value in themselves to put time into their appearance and that goes deeper than just clothes.

If you saw someone with dirty clothes on, would you think they are clean? All I am saying is if you want others to invest time, money, or energy into you, you need to show that you invest in yourself.

Dressing Well Is A Form Of Self-Care​

Self-Care is the best care! This kind of goes along the lines of showing self-worth, but you have to see it as self-care first for yourself. Self-Care is something you do to make yourself feel good.

Keeping your wardrobe updated with clothing that represents your style personality so you can show up as your best self on a daily basis definitely would be something that can make you feel good.

Dressing Well Attracts Like-Minded People​

I hate to go woo-woo on you, but people who operate on a high frequency or vibration invest in themselves, including wardrobe. That does not mean they are spending thousands of dollars on designer labels either.

However, they are not showing up in worn clothing with holes in them, or that are not clean. This would not help operate at a higher level. So if you want to attract high-frequency energies to you, you would have put effort into your appearance amongst other things to attract these energies.

When it comes to dating, the same thing goes. If you look like you do not care about yourself, you will attract energies who not gonna care much about you either. Or they may take advantage of the fact that you appear that you do not care. We don’t want that supastars (you are a supastar, we all are in my book).

Dressing Well Inspires Others​

I hate to say it, but we live in a world full of sheep-like people. Monkey see monkey do! If you are in an environment of people who do not dress well and do not care, it’s contagious.

I live in Austin, Texas and I am not trying to say they do not dress well, but they do the bare minimum at best. They all dress alike and I can not tell much about any of the people here from what they wear.

The reason why most of the people here do not put much thought into how they dress because most people here don’t. If a majority of people started to change and start expressing themselves more with clothes, the whole city would. Why, because they are being inspired by the majority.

You may not be able to change a whole city, but you may be able to inspire people in your household. You putting in the effort can inspire other members of your family to improve how they dress. Or maybe your friend circle can be inspired by you being more expressive with your wardrobe. Why blend in when you can stand out!

Dressing Well Tells People About You​

Dressing well is a way to express yourself without having to say anything. It can be little details in your wardrobe that expresses a uniqueness about yourself.

This is why you should wear clothes that are truly reflective of your style personality. Wearing clothes that is not reflective can send off the wrong message to people and make preconceived judgments of you because of that.

Again what people think should not matter, but in a job interview, for example, it certainly does. What you have on can be the difference between a yes or a no when you walk into the door for a job interview. I talk about that more in a blog post I wrote here about dressing for a job interview. Bottom line, dress to express who you are or reaching to be that is authentically you.

Now that I have gotten all the reasoning for dressing well out of the way, now it’s time for me to show you how to do it! I am going to show you how to dress well for different situations that are or may be apart of your everyday life.

Jamani hivi ni mimi tu niliyeliona hili au? Kwa nini Wazungu wana hela ila wanavaa kishamba? Na nguo kali zinatoka kwao

Watu wenye pesa zinazozaa,huwa hawaoni shida kuvaa nguo za dukani,au za gharama,mitupio,they have nothing to prove to any one,that they are rich and wealthy,kwa kina sie kwa vile hatuna kitu,tunaishi kwa vimishahara vya milioni mpaka Saba,kuvaa ndio kitu pekee Cha kuwa dhibitishia watu wengine kwamba na sie tumo,tuna pesa!!
We angalia vijana wanaomiriki vitz,paso,IST,Noah,Wana mbwembwe nyingi balabalani,lakini wale wa mavogue,bmw,Benz,discovers,Lexus,ford,huwa Wana nidhamu ya Hali ya juu
Dah! Nashukuru gari yangu haipo kwenye orodha yako

Haijalishi aliishi karne ya ngapi, kama walitengeneza viatu vya kuvaa, kanzu, na magauni + hijab n.k kwa wanawake, je!! wangeshindwa kutengeneza hizo suruali, vimini + wigi n.k!!!!!!!!!!! Walikuwa wanajitambua.

Ndiyo maana Nchi za kiarabu adi wa leo vazi lao kuu ni kanzu, na co jeans, suti, vimini, mawigi n.k. vazi la heshima,,,ukilivaa unaheshimika kuliko aliyevaa makolokolo kama suti, jeans, vimini, vichupi na mawigi.

Mungu awabariki sana waarabu kwa ku2letea ustaarabu.
Mazingira ya joto na vumbi na upepo ndo yamefanya mavazi Yale yatumike kule

Hakuna ushamba WOWOTE ule mtu awe KE au ME aamue kuvaa vizuri. Kuhusisha kuvaa vizuri na ushamba ni dhana POTOFU.

Most men don't give a damn.

β€œI know I'm a sloppy dresser.”

β€œI don't like having to follow rules on dressing.”

β€œI have my own unique style.”

These are just a few things you might hear from men who don't really care about their appearance.

That's partly because there's a lot of silly, useless information out there that confuses and as a society we've tried to push the mantra – it matters how you perform, not how you look.

And yes, in a perfect world that would be great; but we don't live in a perfect world.

How you are perceived by others before you open your mouth depends mostly on the physical signals you send with your appearance.

Appearances matter in real and fundamental ways that affect a man's daily life – from how he is greeted when meeting others for the first time to whether or not he'll be harassed while traveling.

A man doesn't need to stay on top of every passing trend; however he should thinking about his basic appearance every day. Still not convinced it's worth your time to dress sharp?

Here are 9 reasons why you should give a damn.​

man-acting-rude-work-2.jpg

1. Clothing is the primary instrument in creating a positive first impression​

People are superficial, not just as a cultural phenomenon but as a hardwired instinct going all the way back to when our brains needed to make snap judgments on what was a stripy rock and what was a tiger about to eat us. We tend to be done formulating our initial opinion of someone before we've actually spoken to them.

That means that your clothing is going to have a direct effect on people's default assumptions of you β€” the better you're dressed, the more respect and attention they're going to automatically give you.

2. Clothing can increase your perceived status among your peers​

Even after the first impression is over your clothing can help improve people's reactions to you. Society is very visually-based, and better-dressed men routinely experience better treatment and service than their sloppier counterparts. Clothing serves as a substitute for character in the eyes of people who don't know you well enough to judge you by anything else.

That may sound superficial, but it's true whether we think it should be or not. Your appearance may not mean much to you, but it does to the people who see you every day, making it worth caring about.

3. Dressing sharp helps with your confidence​

One of the first pieces of advice in self-help books is almost always something along the lines of β€œGet Your Personal Appearance Under Control!” It's good advice. People tend to perform better in life when they feel that they deserve to perform better. The automatic assumption that a well-dressed man should be treated with respect works when it's your reflection in the mirror, too.

A few minutes spent spiffing yourself in the mirror before you leave home reinforces the idea that you deserve success and good treatment in your own mind.

4. The requirements of dressing sharp teaches responsibility​

As silly as it sounds, caring for your appearance will make you a more responsible man. You wind up keeping track of details like which shoes need to be shined and which shirts need to be ironed, and (unless you live with someone who loves you very much) you usually have to do those things yourself. It reinforces mental habits of attention to detail and planning ahead that translate usefully into any career or skill.

cool-confident-men.jpg

5. A good dresser notices detail in others​

Once you start paying attention to details of collar shape, pocket square selection, and all the other little details of dressing well, you start to notice them on other men. And those men are noticing them on you too β€” expect, once you start really putting some time and effort into your appearance, to start seeing approving nods from other well-dressed men.​

Mentality ya baadhi ya Watanzania ni ya ajabu sana. Wakiona baadhi ya Wazungu mabilionea wanavaa hovyo hovyo basi wanataka kuhalalalisha uvaaji wa hovyo hovyo kwa sababu tu wamewaona baadhi ya Wazungu mabilionea wamevaa hovyo!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Wakati huo huo kuna Wazungu mabilionea ambao huwezi kuwaona wamevaa hovyo hovyo hata siku moja lakini hawa uvaaji wao vizuri hauhalalishwi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bado tuna safari ndefu sana katika hili Bara letu.

Nakumbuka niliwahi kufanya kazi na kampuni ya wachina kubwa tu supplier wakubwa wa tiles hapa tz na africa mashariki laikini ajabu sisi wabongo tunaolipwa mshahara wa laki tatu mchana tunaagiza chipsi kuku, birirani lakini mabosi wachina wanakula ndizi mbivu au nyanya tu

Haijalishi aliishi karne ya ngapi, kama walitengeneza viatu vya kuvaa, kanzu, na magauni + hijab n.k kwa wanawake, je!! wangeshindwa kutengeneza hizo suruali, vimini + wigi n.k!!!!!!!!!!! Walikuwa wanajitambua.

Ndiyo maana Nchi za kiarabu adi wa leo vazi lao kuu ni kanzu, na co jeans, suti, vimini, mawigi n.k. vazi la heshima,,,ukilivaa unaheshimika kuliko aliyevaa makolokolo kama suti, jeans, vimini, vichupi na mawigi.

Mungu awabariki sana waarabu kwa ku2letea ustaarabu.
Muhamad alivaa boxa?

Back
Top Bottom