Nani kaua TTCL?

BLUE BALAA

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hivi nani wanahusika kwenye kuua TTCL mpaka sasa shirika hali perform kabisa. Kama TTCL wangekuwa na watendaji waadilifu na innovative leo hii TTCL ingekuwa the leading comm PLC kwani wana infrastructure zote. where is TTCL mobile.

Nawakilisha

Serikali ya kifisadi ya Tanzania ambayo imeshiriki katika kuua mashirika mengi nchini kwa kisingizio cha privatization.

TTCL ilizaa mtoto,Mtoto celtel ikawa inafanya vizuri kuliko mama,mtoto akamkana mama kwa njia za kifisadi. sasa utawala wa siasa kuingilia uchumi ndio matokeo yake hayo!

Mkuu,
Kila kifo hapa TZ ni 10%... kwa hiyo ubinafsi wa viongozi wetu na 10% ndio sababu ya hali ya nchi, hali ya mashirika ya umma, lakini hata hali ya jamii kwa ujumla...
Ili ng'ombe atoe maziwa mengi anahitaji malisho, hili hawalizingatii watawala wetu, wao wanataka kukamua, mpaka damu na ukifa potelea mbali!

Mkuu,
Kila kifo hapa TZ ni 10%... kwa hiyo ubinafsi wa viongozi wetu na 10% ndio sababu ya hali ya nchi, hali ya mashirika ya umma, lakini hata hali ya jamii kwa ujumla...
Ili ng'ombe atoe maziwa mengi anahitaji malisho, hili hawalizingatii watawala wetu, wao wanataka kukamua, mpaka damu na ukifa potelea mbali!

Ni kweli mkuu, serikali yetu ndio virus mbaya sana. Inashangaza mashirika ya nje kama Vodacom, Tigo, zantel wafanyakazi ni watanzania na wanafanya kazi kwa bidii kukuza kampuni wanazo zifanyia kazi. TTCL inashindwa nini kuwatumia hawa watanzania? Network ya TTCL ni bomba sana, kwa upande wangu natumia internet yao nasina tatizo la network kabisa. Tatizo liko kwenye utendaji.

Tuliliwa kifisadi na MSi/Detecon..ikahamia GOT/CELTEL/TTCL..ikarudi serikalini...Inawaita Saskatel kama strategic operators.... ikafanyiwa mizengwe isijipanue kwenye leseni za mobile....ikapunguza wafanyakazi wabunifu ikabaki na mtalimbo "doro" sasa inahitaji kuwekeza mitambo na nyanja zote : Hadithi ni ileile....

Hivi nani wanahusika kwenye kuua TTCL mpaka sasa shirika hali perform kabisa. Kama TTCL wangekuwa na watendaji waadilifu na innovative leo hii TTCL ingekuwa the leading comm PLC kwani wana infrastructure zote. where is TTCL mobile.

Nawakilisha

BLUE BALAA,
Thanx for this vital thread to be discussed by Great Thinkers.
Let me say this concerning TTCL,The Tanzania Telecommunications Co. Limited being one of the giant Telecommunication companies in Tanzania despite being disregarded by the Government.
What is happening in TTCL now has no difference to what is happening in other Parastatol Organizations in Tanzania. Look at TANESCO, look at ATCL, look at TRL, look at NIC, etc etc. There is no difference at all. Every Organization is in a very bad shape financially, economically and operationally. But who is behind all these mess up in our Organizations? It is the GOVERNMENT; I am saying this with big letters to insist my point.
FOREIGNERS coming in the name of INVESTORS in collaboration with Greedy and Corrupt government officials are KILLING OUR ORGANISATIONS,TTCL included.
We can remember very well back in year 1995 when the Government under CCM introduced the so famous Policy of PRIVATISATION in Tanzania. The policy was implemented with a supersonic speed whereby all Parastatols were privatized to FOREIGNERS like nobody's business. Initially the Policy stated that only those LOSS making Organizations were to go private.

Besides the gear was changed or engaged to another direction. The Policy was directed to PROFIT making corporations like NBC Bank separated to NMB/NBC, TTCL,TBL, CEMENT Factories like Tanga Cement,Twiga Cement etc,etc.
Now,back to TTCL. It was in 2001 when the so called STRATEGIC INVESTORS going by the name M/S MSI/DETECON took over TTCL. They took over TTCL by that time making a huge profit CL turnover was 90Billion Tshs. Per annum. The MSI/DETECON agreed to pay 120m/-USD equivalent to 120Billion. Tshs , by that time (1 USD =1000 Tshs 120B/-to acquire 35% shares in TTCL.They first paid half amount at 60B/-Tshs before entering TTCL offices and promised to pay the other half after entering TTCL offices.That was a cheat to the government. Immediately after they grabbed office they just started a dilly dallying of payments. Do you what they last paid? It was only 4.5/- USD equivalent to 4.5 B/-Tshs.That was the end of the story. Instead of paying 120B/-Tshs they ended paying a total of 64.5B/- I am not sure if by that Time the ICC was not there!
After paying the 64.5 Billion T.shillings they assured the Government that all the monie paid for shall be invested in expanding TTCL network i.e TTCL infrastructure to increase the customers Base. In year 2001 the TTCL customer stood at 250,000 for both Data and Voice. The investor promised to increase the same to 805,000.
Everybody knows what really happened. These guys were conmen! Instead of expanding TTCL network and Customer base as they agreed as per MOU between Government and MSI/DETECON, they just started a MOBILE company within TTCL going by the name of CELTEL by capitalizing on TTCL resources! Initially they said the same company CELTEL shall be owned by TTCL 100%. But as time goes on it was revealed that CELTEL was owned by MSI/DETECON 100%.It was then baptized with a new name as CELTEL INTERNATIONAL , after few years it was changed to ZAIN and now AIRTEL. It is known that Zain was owned by Government at 40% while the other 60% owned by Celtel International. It is very interesting to note that during the sale of ZAIN share by 100% to AIRTEL at a tune of almost 10Billion USD (NOT MADAFU)theTanzania Government was not involved/informed despite the 40% share they own in Zain. NO BODY QUESTIONED THIS RUBBISH, NEITHER IN OUR MJENGO AT IDODOMYA NOR IN THE ICC COURT!!!!!!!!!REASONS? Best known to JK and his CABINET!!
The TTCL story doesn't end here,it still continues. From reliable sources it is said that the same CELTEL/ZAIN owners in collaboration with Government officials they put a condition that TTCL NOT BE ALLOWED GO MOBILE as they,TTCL shall paralyze other MOBILE OPERATORS in Tanzania especially ZAIN. You may notice that in ZAIN the following big heads have a good number of shares: SALIM AHMED SALIM, ROSTAM AZIZI, JOSEPH SINDE WARIOBA,MO IBRAHIM,EDWARD LOWASSA and JK !
As that is not enough, The Tanzania government owes TTCL about 7 billion Tshs. BUT the Government is reluctant to settle the debt!!Reasons??The government coffers have no monie!!???But they are ready to pay the Ghost RICHMONDULI alias DOWANS Company a total of 94/= billion Tshs.

The TTCL story still continues……………………

I shall come later.

Thanks for the "analysis" alyhough you need to check yhe figures... The 10.7b USD is for zain afroca and not zain tanzania.

ttcl continues njoo umalizie :)
iam thinking of investing in airtell kwani hapo ndo vigogo walipo
BLUE BALAA,
Thanx for this vital thread to be discussed by Great Thinkers.
Let me say this concerning TTCL,The Tanzania Telecommunications Co. Limited being one of the giant Telecommunication companies in Tanzania despite being disregarded by the Government.
What is happening in TTCL now has no difference to what is happening in other Parastatol Organizations in Tanzania. Look at TANESCO, look at ATCL, look at TRL, look at NIC, etc etc. There is no difference at all. Every Organization is in a very bad shape financially, economically and operationally. But who is behind all these mess up in our Organizations? It is the GOVERNMENT; I am saying this with big letters to insist my point.
FOREIGNERS coming in the name of INVESTORS in collaboration with Greedy and Corrupt government officials are KILLING OUR ORGANISATIONS,TTCL included.
We can remember very well back in year 1995 when the Government under CCM introduced the so famous Policy of PRIVATISATION in Tanzania. The policy was implemented with a supersonic speed whereby all Parastatols were privatized to FOREIGNERS like nobody’s business. Initially the Policy stated that only those LOSS making Organizations were to go private.

Besides the gear was changed or engaged to another direction. The Policy was directed to PROFIT making corporations like NBC Bank separated to NMB/NBC, TTCL,TBL, CEMENT Factories like Tanga Cement,Twiga Cement etc,etc.
Now,back to TTCL. It was in 2001 when the so called STRATEGIC INVESTORS going by the name M/S MSI/DETECON took over TTCL. They took over TTCL by that time making a huge profit CL turnover was 90Billion Tshs. Per annum. The MSI/DETECON agreed to pay 120m/-USD equivalent to 120Billion. Tshs , by that time (1 USD =1000 Tshs 120B/-to acquire 35% shares in TTCL.They first paid half amount at 60B/-Tshs before entering TTCL offices and promised to pay the other half after entering TTCL offices.That was a cheat to the government. Immediately after they grabbed office they just started a dilly dallying of payments. Do you what they last paid? It was only 4.5/- USD equivalent to 4.5 B/-Tshs.That was the end of the story. Instead of paying 120B/-Tshs they ended paying a total of 64.5B/- I am not sure if by that Time the ICC was not there!
After paying the 64.5 Billion T.shillings they assured the Government that all the monie paid for shall be invested in expanding TTCL network i.e TTCL infrastructure to increase the customers Base. In year 2001 the TTCL customer stood at 250,000 for both Data and Voice. The investor promised to increase the same to 805,000.
Everybody knows what really happened. These guys were conmen! Instead of expanding TTCL network and Customer base as they agreed as per MOU between Government and MSI/DETECON, they just started a MOBILE company within TTCL going by the name of CELTEL by capitalizing on TTCL resources! Initially they said the same company CELTEL shall be owned by TTCL 100%. But as time goes on it was revealed that CELTEL was owned by MSI/DETECON 100%.It was then baptized with a new name as CELTEL INTERNATIONAL , after few years it was changed to ZAIN and now AIRTEL. It is known that Zain was owned by Government at 40% while the other 60% owned by Celtel International. It is very interesting to note that during the sale of ZAIN share by 100% to AIRTEL at a tune of almost 10Billion USD (NOT MADAFU)theTanzania Government was not involved/informed despite the 40% share they own in Zain. NO BODY QUESTIONED THIS RUBBISH, NEITHER IN OUR MJENGO AT IDODOMYA NOR IN THE ICC COURT!!!!!!!!!REASONS? Best known to JK and his CABINET!!
The TTCL story doesn’t end here,it still continues. From reliable sources it is said that the same CELTEL/ZAIN owners in collaboration with Government officials they put a condition that TTCL NOT BE ALLOWED GO MOBILE as they,TTCL shall paralyze other MOBILE OPERATORS in Tanzania especially ZAIN. You may notice that in ZAIN the following big heads have a good number of shares: SALIM AHMED SALIM, ROSTAM AZIZI, JOSEPH SINDE WARIOBA,MO IBRAHIM,EDWARD LOWASSA and JK !
As that is not enough, The Tanzania government owes TTCL about 7 billion Tshs. BUT the Government is reluctant to settle the debt!!Reasons??The government coffers have no monie!!???But they are ready to pay the Ghost RICHMONDULI alias DOWANS Company a total of 94/= billion Tshs.

The TTCL story still continues……………………

I shall come later.

I heard that Hon. RA anafanya plans za kuitake over TTCL, the first move ni kumuweka Efraim Mafuru hapo TTCL.

SINA UHAKIKA BUT I TRUST MY SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION

Kuna mafisadi ambao wapo nyuma ya Precisionair waliokuwepo katika Wizara nyeti ya kwa makusudi walijitahidi kuizamisha ATCL ili Precisionair ipate kupaa kama na ndo hao ambao leo wanapiga kelele eti precisionair iwe ndo shirika la ndege la Taifa.......

wananchi tuna mchango 80% ya vifo vya mashirika yetu tukufu....!
wewe na mimi mbona hatutumii bidhaa za TTCL? itajiendeshaje pasipokuwa na wateja? mimi na wewe si tumeamua kutumia simu nyingine na kuacha za MEZANI na hata kama za mkononi si za TTCL? HALAFU HUYO MCHAWI TWAMTAFUTIA WAPI TENA?

I wanna differ when it come to TTCL, i was born and raised inside TTCL.

The government have some to share, lakini poor leadership ndani ya TTCL na kushindwa kusoma nyakati sababu ya kuwa na incompetant business developer. TTCL wameshindwa kudevelop business kwenda kwenye nieche ambayo ingewapa nguvu ya kiushindani. They need to restructure sababu they're too big to run it.

Kuna mambo machache ambayo they need to do, kwanza kabisa ni kuuza baadhi ya asset zao ili wapate cash ambayo itawapa uwezo wa kuinvest kwenye new technology. Lazima wapiganie mswada mpya upitishwe ambao utazipa all branchies independent as subsidary. Kisha wasome nyakati na kurestructure na kuchange symbol and image yao. Badala ya kuonekana kama kampuni zee la zamani ni time wao waonekane new and more advance.

Wawekeze kwenye service kama Cable TV ambazo ni affordable majumbani, internet ambayo ni DSL and not that nonsense dial up. Washushe bei ya bidhaa zao kwa kucontrol OPEX. Reduction kubwa ije kwenye labor cost, branch ambazo ziko unproductive ziangaliwe kama zina umuhimu wa kuendelea au ziuzwe, au asset ziwe turned into cash.

This are pain changes, people will lose job. Lakini kumbuka kloroquni, ni chungu lakini inatibu. They need to sip the medicine.

Back
Top Bottom