Mwaka Mmoja wa Rais Dr. Hussein Mwinyi; Kinachoendelea Zanzibar Wananchi wanashangaa

Hata afanye vipi, Mwinyi alikuwa Waziri wa Ulinzi Na mauwaji ya watu yalifanywa Na Hakuna mtu ameshitakiwa kwa mauwaji.
Aelewe

4:93
وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًۭا مُّتَعَمِّدًۭا فَجَزَآؤُهُۥ جَهَنَّمُ خَـٰلِدًۭا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُۥ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُۥ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًۭا ٩٣

And whoever kills a believer intentionally, their reward will be Hell—where they will stay indefinitely. Allah will be displeased with them, condemn them, and will prepare for them a tremendous punishment.
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran
Hata km Mwinyi aliua ni ndugu zake aliwaua ! na ndg zake hawakuhusu chochote usijipendekeze, sisi weusi ndo tuli/tuta muhukumu siyo waarabu! hata km alifanya. ni ili ndg zake wengi waishi kwa usalama!

tunachoangalia ni nia na sababu za yeye kufanya ivo! km unadhani tutamshitaki kwa ajili ya hao mamluki mliowatuma watuuue na kutumaliza mnajidanganya ndo kwaanza tunampa uenyekiti!

Quran yenu kaeni nayo wenyewe hatuna muda na Nabii muuza watumwa huyo! tena ametuuza halafu unatutolea nukuu zake bila aibu!! kwanza tuna mtaka mpaka leo! aje ajibu Mashtaka ya kufanya watu weusi watumwa!

Sasa jamani hell! ya waaarabu-wagiriki jamani inatuhusu nini sisi weusi??? Nyie mliua watumwa wangapi?? na huyo mtume wenu?? tena alijua weusi tunakufa lkn hatukutetea!! ndo kwaaanza na yeye alimega kidogo.

kwa hiyo nyie hamuendi helll!! ila weusi??? yaani Huyo mungu wenu pia mbaguzi tu km nyie wanae! siku akija huyo mungu wenu ajue kabisaa ana cha kujibu tutamshitaki kwa ubaguzi/utumwa!

Yaani nina hasira na huyo wenu MMSW!! siku akija ni Bakora tu!! hivi anakuja lini nikae tayari! pale ubungo? najua hela ya kupanda ndege atakuwa hana! mkuu akija niite!

Hata km Mwinyi aliua ni ndugu zake aliwaua ! na ndg zake hawakuhusu chochote usijipendekeze, sisi weusi ndo tuli/tuta muhukumu siyo waarabu! hata km alifanya. ni ili ndg zake wengi waishi kwa usalama!

tunachoangalia ni nia na sababu za yeye kufanya ivo! km unadhani tutamshitaki kwa ajili ya hao mamluki mliowatuma watuuue na kutumaliza mnajidanganya ndo kwaanza tunampa uenyekiti!

Quran yenu kaeni nayo wenyewe hatuna muda na Nabii muuza watumwa huyo! tena ametuuza halafu unatutolea nukuu zake bila aibu!! kwanza tuna mtaka mpaka leo! aje ajibu Mashtaka ya kufanya watu weusi watumwa!

Sasa jamani hell! ya waaarabu-wagiriki jamani inatuhusu nini sisi weusi??? Nyie mliua watumwa wangapi?? na huyo mtume wenu?? tena alijua weusi tunakufa lkn hatukutetea!! ndo kwaaanza na yeye alimega kidogo.

kwa hiyo nyie hamuendi helll!! ila weusi??? yaani Huyo mungu wenu pia mbaguzi tu km nyie wanae! siku akija huyo mungu wenu ajue kabisaa ana cha kujibu tutamshitaki kwa ubaguzi/utumwa!

Yaani nina hasira na huyo wenu MMSW!! siku akija ni Bakora tu!! hivi anakuja lini nikae tayari! pale ubungo? najua hela ya kupanda ndege atakuwa hana! mkuu akija niite!

hata unafahamu kilichoandikwa au ujibu Tu lolote ?
Hata afanye vipi, Mwinyi alikuwa Waziri wa Ulinzi Na mauwaji ya watu yalifanywa Na Hakuna mtu ameshitakiwa kwa mauwaji.
Aelewe

وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًۭا مُّتَعَمِّدًۭا فَجَزَآؤُهُۥ جَهَنَّمُ خَـٰلِدًۭا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُۥ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُۥ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًۭا ٩٣

And whoever kills a believer intentionally, their reward will be Hell—where they will stay indefinitely. Allah will be displeased with them, condemn them, and will prepare for them a tremendous punishment.

hata unafahamu kilichoandikwa au ujibu Tu lolote ?
Sema limekuuma! .......ukweli kukuhusu!
Kamwe Mwinyi hata Shtakiwa na Nanii yeyote Mweupe ajili ya uswahiba wao wa kisaliti...... kitawaka cha blue!! km hukijui subiri..... nikisema namaanisha!

Waarabu wao watashtakiwa na nani kwa Madhambi yao ya miaka kibao hapo zanzbar??? hata humu mko wachache sana ajili ya ubaguzi tu! kwani unaona kuna anaye kuunga mkono humu JF???

wanajua wakikuunga mkono watakuwa na hali ngumu!! ntashangaa sana km weye s muarabu!

tutaua zaidi!
The first to die shall be all Fake white Arabs! for their atrocities, against coloured people, who has been created by de image of Almighty living God ! white Jesus /Arabinoses, its for U'' not for Us!

Fake white Arab MMSH gonna succumb in the Lake of Fire vividly, in the Broad day Light Black people shall flourish in the Paradise!! we don't care of your Satanic evil Behaviour! b'se you 've been created to be like de way U'r!

Your curiosity against our blessed Land of African Eden is killing you silently! no way our God doesn't need/ love you forever you will be succumbing in de lake of fire!.. trust me your Nephilim's Behaviour by Nature shall finish you!

For sure from de base of our heart We don't need you!! ... de so called fake Greek Arabicized!! p/se go back where you belongs with your Fake white bible en Quran!

You are not part of us!! We Coloured, de Father Abrahams' Offspring's de channel of God blessings!! come what May Our God is different from dat of your White god!......trust me!...en we won't change!

Your evil fore Father has deceived us for Long!....just b'se they were Liers by nature, still you'r behaving de same way in a very Broad light out of shame! Just like your serpent father did!!....Kaa tu lkn utkufa kwa ukame!

tutaua zaidi!

The first to die shall be all Fake white Arabs! for their atrocities, against coloured people, who has been created by de image of Almighty living God ! white Jesus /Arabinoses, its for U'' not for Us!

Fake white Arab MMSH gonna succumb in the Lake of Fire vividly, in the Broad day Light Black people shall flourish in the Paradise!! we don't care of your Satanic evil Behaviour! b'se you 've been created to be like de way U'r!

Your curiosity against our blessed Land of African Eden is killing you silently! no way our God doesn't need/ love you forever you will be succumbing in de lake of fire!.. trust me your Nephilim's Behaviour by Nature shall finish you!

For sure from de base of our heart We don't need you!! ... de so called fake Greek Arabicized!! p/se go back where you belongs with your Fake white bible en Quran!

You are not part of us!! We Coloured, de Father Abrahams' Offspring's de channel of God blessings!! come what May Our God is different from dat of your White god!......trust me!...en we won't change!

Your evil fore Father has deceived us for Long!....just b'se they were Liers by nature, still you'r behaving de same way in a very Broad light out of shame! Just like your serpent father did!!....Kaa tu lkn utkufa kwa ukame!

The brutal words of "Richard Smith", famous British guitarist, during an interview...

ABOUT AFRICANS
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.

They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is available.

Their pastors or so called men of God. They rob their congregations and become billionaires in their very poor nations. They made the churches to become family inheritance...the father, the mother, children and other business interests.

"I am not racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a Black man". The difference with them is that, "we think of our descendants", we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be".

"We are not emotional, we have passed this stage". If the Lion has pity on the Gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. "They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature"!!!.

"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion".
The difference between the others and Blacks is, "while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical".

And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks.

"We brought them our God and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more".

In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now!!!
"They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents", and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.

"Just watch how they drown at sea to come icer to Europe". We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs leaders (Blacks selling their own for FAKE JOBS/PROSTITUTION)

We forced them to speak and write in our languages!!!..they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now. (Happening already!)

lf given opportunity they are ready to abandon their land to come over as willing slaves, rather than with determination and commitment build their land

Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything.

"I'm sorry to be so brutal in my submission. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."

(Richard Smith)

lf you have ever read this, please reflect on it.

Wake Up Africans

The brutal words of "Richard Smith", famous British guitarist, during an interview...

ABOUT AFRICANS

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I have been asked many times what I think of Africans, here is what I think of Africans, without language and without taboos.

They sell everything to the highest bidder, even the land. Then they poison themselves with everything that is available.

Their pastors or so called men of God. They rob their congregations and become billionaires in their very poor nations. They made the churches to become family inheritance...the father, the mother, children and other business interests.

"I am not racist because I do not believe for a single second that I am superior to a Black man". The difference with them is that, "we think of our descendants", we are calculators, we protect our interests and we'll kill for that if need be"

"We are not emotional, we have passed this stage". If the Lion has pity on the Gazelle, it is he who will die of hunger. "They have lions at home, but they do not understand the laws of nature"!!!.

"For everything, they confide in Superstition and Religion".
The difference between the others and Blacks is, "while others reflect, Blacks do not think, they do not use their intellectual capacity and very few Blacks are analytical".

And when a few Black people pierce through, we admit them to our side or eliminate them in one way or another, most often, with the hand of other Blacks.

"We brought them our God and continuously invent fuzzy concepts to confuse them more".

In a hundred years, their descendants will be more slaves than they are now!!!
"They are already more unhappy than the generation of their parents", and they naively believe that numbers will be their strength.

"Just watch how they drown at sea to come icer to Europe". We conquered them with a few tens of ours and the active help of theirs leaders (Blacks selling their own for FAKE JOBS/PROSTITUTION)

We forced them to speak and write in our languages!!!..they even judge each other by how much one can speak like us. We will control their descendants more than we control them right now. (Happening already!)

lf given opportunity they are ready to abandon their land to come over as willing slaves, rather than with determination and commitment build their land

Other people understood our game, (like the Chinese, Indians, Koreans,etc.) they started to use the same technical knowledge as us to protect and dissuade, but the Blacks did not understand anything.

"I'm sorry to be so brutal in my submission. Nothing personal, I'm just plain."

(Richard Smith)

lf you have ever read this, please reflect on it.

Wake Up Africans
Your Blood Ancestors, they did dis b/se they were in need of us more than you can even imagine!!..even though we are like de way we are doesn't cost us anything of value!!

dat is how we are!! but you need us to be like de way they think is better something which is totally wrong!!...but your ancestors managed to change Fake Arabs! to follow dem de way they like to drive you no way...

they are curious to see us going to their Land Europe ! because they know our Betterness!! still they are good by far than Use less Greek-Arabs! de atrocity world slave traders!! there is no way dat U gonna take dis sin away!

we can openly corollate with white European with an open heart more than Useless Notorious Slave traders of de so called Greek Arab!! we shall go to Europe as well as they gonna come in Africa its ok! but not useless Fake Arabs!

We Still insist Pin Machine of Medinat Israelitis to pin Dis fake Arabs as much as they can!! so that the world gonna be a better Place to live inn!! and there is no way dat you gonna be save!!

De sin of slave trading shall kill you automatically!!no one will rescue! for de case Of white Europeans we have forgiven them! cause they repented!...en we are free to go to join dem than useless fake Arabs!

Now we join Israelites in Uganda land EA in general to pin you very well! de evils!

Your Blood Ancestors, they did dis b/se they were in need of us more than you can even imagine!!..even though we are like de way we are doesn't cost us anything of value!!

dat is how we are!! but you need us to be like de way they think is better something which is totally wrong!!...but your ancestors managed to change Fake Arabs! to follow dem de way they like to drive you no way...

they are curious to see us going to their Land Europe ! because they know our Betterness!! still they are good by far than Use less Greek-Arabs! de atrocity world slave traders!! there is no way dat U gonna take dis sin away!

we can openly corollate with white European with an open heart more than Useless Notorious Slave traders of de so called Greek Arab!! we shall go to Europe as well as they gonna come in Africa its ok! but not useless Fake Arabs!

We Still insist Pin Machine of Medinat Israelitis to pin Dis fake Arabs as much as they can!! so that the world gonna be a better Place to live inn!! and there is no way dat you gonna be save!!

De sin of slave trading shall kill you automatically!!no one will rescue! for de case Of white Europeans we have forgiven them! cause they repented!...en we are free to go to join dem than useless fake Arabs!

Now we join Israelites in Uganda land EA in general to pin you very well! de evils!

Wewe utakuwa umejiripua uko ulaya au marekani. Ndio umeamka labda maruweruwe ya mihangaiko inakuchengua. Hivi ulifika huko bara hivi karibuni? Watu wanalia Na maisha magumu, wengine wanamkumbuka Magufuli
Maisha magumu kote kote..kwani zenji nyie mnalamba asali.?

#MaendeleoHayanaChama

Wewe utakuwa umejiripua uko ulaya au marekani. Ndio umeamka labda maruweruwe ya mihangaiko inakuchengua. Hivi ulifika huko bara hivi karibuni? Watu wanalia Na maisha magumu, wengine wanamkumbuka Magufuli
Maisha magumu kote kote..kwani zenji nyie mnalamba asali.?

#MaendeleoHayanaChama

Aelewe

Acha kutisha watu kwa illusion zako..kwahiyo waharibu amani na utulivu wa nchi wachekewe tu sindio?

#MaendeleoHayanaChama

Ma gosh!! a very fantastic Coloured PhD holder speaks like the way he spoke! so pathetic.......all in all ..... I believe beyond doughs dat behind all dis jargon there is our bitter enemies!

for centuries Melanoid people, struggles en suffer from serious hands of our endless envy Nemesis' just Because we are, the wonder full image of God!

No matter what we do at any Moments in de worlds' History, we are chosen original Israelites! trust me no body can take it away from Us!! Our long standing bitter enemies gonna use all kind of Puppets, but united we shall stand!!

Every single Chaos happening in Africa!! behind there is our Bitter enemies!! For example Somalia long standing Civil war are sponsored by which groups?? Boko Haram etc, who are behind them!

Congo, Arabs counries en Nigeria Oil excavations fund who has full control???......Open your Mind before sun set!.. in actual fact it doesn't mean some one!! Because he's just a Phd Holder, knows every thing concerning Africa,

typical puppet imposters against us!! are plenty out side there, including your friend tundu lissu!.. I don't bother! because we are gorgeous Black Africans by de image of God! no one is above us! wait time will tell!

I assure u'; if you! our bitter enemies leave de so called Africans alone for 50 yrs net!! trust me we gonna reach a point of remainin un touchable social economic Nations World wide! by far!!

As he said nowadays chaotic situations happening in all some African countries, which your Black puppet pastor(commonly known as BPP) speaks of!!! behind it there is' hidden white supremacy dark power!

dats how they have been working for centuries!! We nowadays people of Melanin! we're aware of who are we!! where did we come from!! our purpose! where are we heeding' to! we cannot be easily deceived!

where shall we be in the future or comin days! because our long standing enemies especially the so called fake Arabs they really know how mentally en physically strong we are, ever!

so that we are liable to stand on our own feet at any given point, beyond hesitations! hence forth become so much productive Continent, World wide!...something which our enemies take t it as a serious threat!

in connection of what they deed in de past! especially fake Arabs! they are totally tired social economically they are not happy of our sky rocketing Militaries Muscles!! that's why they're introducing arms embargo! en skirmishes!

For the case of Egypt! let me tell u' .....dat fake pastor!!...... that Egypt is totally part of Black Africans soil come what may, Pharaohs who ruled Egypt was pure Melanoid Africans ever!! all pyramids en all belonging are for typical black Egyptians!! all was the task of Black Africans! deceive me not!

Until tomorrow de so called , Middle Easterners , Both America continents, Ancient Egypt, en all Northern African territories as a whole are our Ancestors' Land to remember!! no matter what come!

you shall/cannot take it away from us! it is the matter of time All africanus shall go to live there in Harmony! as our Almighty God promised! ... don't ever try to test our capacity of analyzing things!....here stable we are!

We really knows who are we!! our Real connection with Almighty God! en why the whole World of Caucasians' are hatefull, killing us like rats. look down on us, against us for every single day!

enslaved us tirelessly to de beasts level! until tomorrow you are regarding us!! as your slaves. just like you said few moment ago!