Muvi na series zilizoandikwa vizuri

Sasa mkuu mbona GOT umeweza kuiangalia na ina maudhui kama hayo, au mimi ndio sijaelewa ni mapenzi gani ambayo huyapendi, kuna uzi niliona unasema pia hupendi kuangalia watu wakifanya Sex je ndicho unachomaanisha
GOT ina nudity zaidi kuliko love story so sikupata tabu sana nilikua tu napeleka mbele. Ila Vampire diaries mapenzi mapenzi sijui kujaliana naona vinaboa kweli Damon na Elena they're very boring. Kiifupi kupendana, nudity, sex, kujaliana jaliana mimi sitakagi🙈

Kama huna tatizo kwenye hormones zako basi you can't resist spoils of love. I'm aware of my sexuality ndio maana I can bold say that love can't conquer or mend my emotions. I wish to know yours.
Yeah ndio maana nikasema to every general rule there are always exceptions, hakuna tabia ambayo ni uniform kwa binadamu wote wa kundi fulani, ni lazima tu kutakuwa na baadhi watakaokuwa au watakaofanya different au opposite

Moja kati ya diologue pendwa....
Every time I get bored I watch GOT

This is one of my best conversation in S1 very interesting convo...

JAIME: [reading] "- summoned to court to answer for the crimes of your bannerman Gregor Clegane, the Mountain." Uh, "arrive within the fortnight or be branded an enemy of the Crown." Poor Ned Stark. Brave man, terrible judgment.

TYWIN: Attacking him was stupid.

[TYWIN begins skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: Lannisters don't act like fools.

[TYWIN cuts open the belly of the stag and removes its intestines. JAIME looks as though he is about to protest.]

TYWIN: Are you gonna say something clever? Go on, say something clever.

JAIME: Catelyn Stark took my brother.

TYWIN: Why is he still alive?

JAIME: [confused] Tyrion?

TYWIN: Ned Stark.

JAIME: One of our men interfered, speared him through the leg before I could finish him.

TYWIN: Why is he still alive?

JAIME: It wouldn't have been clean.

TYWIN: [condescending] Clean. You spend too much time worrying about what other people think of you.

JAIME: I could care less what anyone thinks of me.

TYWIN: That's what you want people to think of you.

JAIME: [annoyed] It's the truth.

TYWIN: When you hear them whispering "Kingslayer" behind your back, doesn't it bother you?

[JAIME looks resentful.]

JAIME: Of course it bothers me.

TYWIN: The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

[JAIME looks away, frustrated.]

TYWIN: I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity got in the way of your recklessness.

[TYWIN thinks for a moment.]

TYWIN: I'm giving you half of our forces - 30,000 men. You will bring them to Catelyn Stark's girlhood home and remind her that Lannisters pay their debts.

JAIME: [surprised] I didn't realize you placed such a high value on my brother's life.

[TYWIN laughs.]

TYWIN: He's a Lannister. He might be the lowest of the Lannisters, but he's one of us. And every day that he remains a prisoner, the less our name commands respect.

JAIME: So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of -

TYWIN: [with authority] No, it's not an opinion, it's a fact!

[He briefly stops skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: If another House can seize one of our own and hold him captive with impunity, we are no longer a House to be feared.

[Pause while TYWIN and JAIME stare each other down briefly, understanding each other. After a few seconds, TYWIN resumes skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: Your mother's dead. Before long, I'll be dead. And you, and your brother, and your sister and all of her children. All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family. Do you understand?

[JAIME nods gently. TYWIN looks skeptical.]

TYWIN: Hmmm...

[TYWIN grabs a nearby rag to clean the blood off his hands.]

TYWIN: [somewhat disappointed] You're blessed with abilities that few men possess. You are blessed to belong to the most powerful family in the kingdoms. And you are still blessed with youth. And what have you done with these blessings, huh? You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings - one a madman, the other a drunk

[TYWIN sets the rag aside and walks up to JAIME.

TYWIN: The future of our family will be determined in these next few months. We could establish a dynasty that will last a thousand years....or we could collapse into nothing, as the Targaryens did.

[He gently places a hand on JAIME's face.]

TYWIN: I need you to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year. Not tomorrow. Now.u to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year. Not tomorrow. Now.

Juzi jumapili Azam One waliweka yakwanza yake kwa subttitle ya kiswahili
Japo azam wanajitahidi sana kwenye dubbing ila hizi muvi zenye complex context hua wanakosa misamiati sahihi hivyo wanajikuta wanapoteza maana ya kilichozungumzwa. Eg, multiverse kwa kiswahili utasemaje????
... Ringtone yangu ya simu ni maneno fulani yanayozungumzwa kati yaLyla na Miguel O'hara kwenye hii muvi mwishoni. Nayapenda sana🤣.

Spiderman Across the Spider Verse.
Napenda sana The Spot anavyoongea.

Spot : I'm on a journey of self-improvement!

Spider-Man India : And you came to India. That's a Western culture cliché. Don't "Eat, Pray, Love" me, bro!

Spot : No, no, no, no! I did not mean it like that.

Spider-Man India : Now, lemme guess: you're gonna ask about saffron and cardamom, and naan bread, which is the same as saying bread bread, which is the same as saying chai tea!

Spot : Oh, I love chai tea.

Spider-Man India : NO!

The Spot: You made me feel empty! Like I had a hole inside of me! We all have holes. But now I found out what to fill that hole up with. More holes

Spot: I’m about to be so much more than a villain of the week…

Miles: I'm sorry I called you that, okay? You're a great villain!

Spot: Oh, not yet I’m not.
Miles Morales : You're not a joke! Right, gang?

Gwen Stacy : Absolutely.

Spider-Man India : Completely unamusing!

Hobie Brown : I don't believe in comedy! Just kidding!

Miles Morales : See? No-one here thinks you're a joke!

Spot : You won't after this.

[Spot cuts the web with a portal and goes into the super-collider, waving goodbye to Miles and the gang]

Spider-Man India : Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man!

Miles Morales : No, no, no, no!

Hobie Brown : No, no, no, no, no, no!

Gwen Stacy : No, Pavitr, no!

[the super-collider blows up, and The Spot is now a lot more powerful than before]

Spice King:
Look what a beauty you are now that the Red Waste has been washed of you. I am sorry about all that unpleasantness. The silver hair of a true Targaryen. Xaro Xhoan Doxas, she is far to lovely for a glorified dock worker like yourself.

Xaro Xhoan Doxas:
Very true, and yet they say that your grandfather sold pepper on the back of a wagon, married a lady far lovelier and higher-born than himself.

Spice King:
Every lady alive was lovelier and higher-born than my grandfather. [Daenaerys cleares her throat] Did my servants not offer you anything to eat? To drink? I shall have them flogged in the square-

Daenerys Targaryen:
Thank you my lord, you are a gracious host, but there is no servant alive that can bring me what I want.

Spice King:
Ah, she has a talent for drama this one. So my little princess, what is it you want?

Daenerys Targaryen:
My birthright; the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

Spice King:
I fear I'm no better than a servant in this regard; I cannot give you what I do not have

Daenerys Targaryen:
I'm not asking you for the Kingdoms. I'm asking you for ships. I need to cross the Narrow Sea

Spice King:
I need my ships as well. I use them, you see, to bring spices from one port to another-

Daenerys Targaryen:
Whatever you grant me now will be repaid three times over when I retake the Iron Throne.

Spice King:
Retake? Did you once sit on the Iron Throne?

Daenerys Targaryen:
My father sat there before he was murdered.

Spice King:
If you did not sit on it yourself, would it not be correcter to say 'take' the Iron Throne?

Daenerys Targaryen:
I did not come here to argue grammar.

Spice King:
Of course not. You came to take my ships.🤣🤣🤣 So let me explain my position little princess. Unlike you, I do not have exulted ancestors. I make my living by trade and I judge every trade on its merits. You ask for ships. You say I will be repaid triple. I do not doubt your honesty or intentions, but before you repay your debts your must seize the Seven Kingdoms. Do you have an army?

Daenerys Targaryen:
Not yet.

Spice King:
You do not have an army. Do you have powerful allies in Westeros?

Daenerys Targaryen:
There are many there who support my claim.

Spice King:
When were you there last?

Daenerys Targaryen:
I left when I was a baby.

Spice King:
So in truth you have no allies.

Daenerys Targaryen:
The people will rise to fight for their rightful Queen when I return.

Spice King:
Ah. Forgive me little princess, but I cannot make an investment based on wishes and dreams!

Yeah ndio maana nikasema to every general rule there are always exceptions, hakuna tabia ambayo ni uniform kwa binadamu wote wa kundi fulani, ni lazima tu kutakuwa na baadhi watakaokuwa au watakaofanya different au opposite
Ni kweli mkuu

Japo azam wanajitahidi sana kwenye dubbing ila hizi muvi zenye complex context hua wanakosa misamiati sahihi hivyo wanajikuta wanapoteza maana ya kilichozungumzwa. Eg, multiverse kwa kiswahili utasemaje????
... Ringtone yangu ya simu ni maneno fulani yanayozungumzwa kati yaLyla na Miguel O'hara kwenye hii muvi mwishoni. Nayapenda sana.

Spiderman Across the Spider Verse.
Napenda sana The Spot anavyoongea.

Spot : I'm on a journey of self-improvement!

Spider-Man India : And you came to India. That's a Western culture cliché. Don't "Eat, Pray, Love" me, bro!

Spot : No, no, no, no! I did not mean it like that.

Spider-Man India : Now, lemme guess: you're gonna ask about saffron and cardamom, and naan bread, which is the same as saying bread bread, which is the same as saying chai tea!

Spot : Oh, I love chai tea.

Spider-Man India : NO!

The Spot: You made me feel empty! Like I had a hole inside of me! We all have holes. But now I found out what to fill that hole up with. More holes

Spot: I’m about to be so much more than a villain of the week…

Miles: I'm sorry I called you that, okay? You're a great villain!

Spot: Oh, not yet I’m not.
Miles Morales : You're not a joke! Right, gang?

Gwen Stacy : Absolutely.

Spider-Man India : Completely unamusing!

Hobie Brown : I don't believe in comedy! Just kidding!

Miles Morales : See? No-one here thinks you're a joke!

Spot : You won't after this.

[Spot cuts the web with a portal and goes into the super-collider, waving goodbye to Miles and the gang]

Spider-Man India : Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man!

Miles Morales : No, no, no, no!

Hobie Brown : No, no, no, no, no, no!

Gwen Stacy : No, Pavitr, no!

[the super-collider blows up, and The Spot is now a lot more powerful than before]

azam One huwa hawafanyii movie dubbing wanaweka tu subtittle ya kiswahili pale nchi

Huu mzigo na wenyew umeandikwa vizuri sana
20230921_195925.jpg

Tehran movie inayosimulia jinsi MOSSAD walivyoingia Iran kulipua vinu vya umeme imepangika vizuri.

Love lies hii nayo ni movie moja kali, wahusika wake wameigiza kwa umahiri mkubwa sana

Moja kati ya animation bora iliyotaka mwaka huu Spiderman Across the Spider verse inaweza kua ndio bora ikifuatiwa na movie ya super Mario Bros. Kama mliitazama Spiderman into Spider verse 2019 basi huu ni muendelezo wake.
  • Niseme kati ya muvi zilizotoka mwaka huu zikaandikwa vizuri hii ni moja wapo. Napenda sana main villain Spot alivyoandikiwa dialogue, very funny and intimidating. Miguel O'hara na Miles wameandikwa vizuri. Comment zitakazofuata nitaweka baadhi ya dialogue nilizovutiwa nazo🤙
  • Action zake zipo poa sana kwa wapenzi wa animation hii sio ya kukosa. Itazame iwe na subtitles ufuatilie neno kwa neno
View attachment 2755063
Uko salama Sir'

Mrejesho.
Nilitazama Iris na Vagabond zote kwa pamoja na zote kweli ni kali.
Ila
  • Vagabond
Iliisha baada ya yule pilot kufikishwa korea ila yaliyofuata yakawa upuuzi. Na kama itatoka s2 basi haitakus kali itakua kama seasons zilizofuata S2 ya money heist. Waliongezea stor za hovyo wakati series ilikua ishaisha.
  • Iris
Ipo vizuri ila habar za mapenzi mapenzi uuffff zilikua zinaniboa. Kupendana pendana sijui kujaliana ni upuuzi na uongo tu.
Nakazia hautajutia

Nipe feedback sasa😂😂😂

Warrior.
Series moja tam sana, sipendi sana series zinazohusu wachina ila hii nimeielewa. Very interesting!
  • Kama ni mpenzi wa dialogue/transcript basi hapa utainjoi, imeandikwa vyema haichoshi kufuatilia maongezi yao
  • Fight scene zao ziko vyema sana mkono mkono kwa wanaopenda Dark and gritty scene basi hapa ndio kwao. Full kuchinjana.
  • Wapenda ngono hamkusahauliwa..Nudity na sex scene kama zote.
1695667058756.png