Muvi na series zilizoandikwa vizuri

Da'Vinci

JF-Expert Member
Dec 1, 2016
Moja ya kitu kinafelisha bongo series ni kutokua na waandishi wazuri wa series na muvi yaani Screenwriter/Scriptwriters. Mtu kwakua ana stori anayo kichwani basi yeye mwenyewe anaiandikia script, lakini hata hao waandishi waliopo hawana uwezo wala elimu ya Screenwriting.

Binafsi moja ya vitu vinavyonivutia zaidi nikiwa naangalia muvi hua ni uandishi wa script na jinsi wanavyoigiza, yaani wanaongea vizuri na dialogues zao zinavutia...wanavyoact utadhani ni maisha halisi. Lakini angalia baadhi ya muvi usikie wanavyoongea yaani unaona kabisa mtu anaongea kitu alichokariri. Anagalieni maigizo kama The game of love, Saradini na menhine mengi tu ya musa banzi utajionea.

So katika uzi huu ningependa watu waorodheshe muvi walizotazama dialogues za zikawavutia na jinsi wanavyoigiza.

1: Game Of Thrones
Binafsi sidhani kama kuna muvi au series duniani iliyoandikwa vizuri kama hii yaani wakiwa wanaongea majibishano yao huwezi wachoka kuwasikiliza. Nimeshaitazama hii seriwa zaidi ya mara 200+ ila kila nikiitazama unaona mpya coz dialogues zimesima...akili kubwa ya bwana David Benioff na D.B.Weiss ilitumika.

Nitaendelea kuweka diologue na majina ya muvi zilizoandikwa vyema.

NB. Kila nikipata muda nitakua naweka series nilizotazama zikanivutia uandishi wake. So usikae mbali na uzi huu.
Karibuni...
FB_IMG_16120203160098624.jpg

Moja kati ya diologue pendwa....
Every time I get bored I watch GOT

This is one of my best conversation in S1 very interesting convo...

JAIME: [reading] "- summoned to court to answer for the crimes of your bannerman Gregor Clegane, the Mountain." Uh, "arrive within the fortnight or be branded an enemy of the Crown." Poor Ned Stark. Brave man, terrible judgment.

TYWIN: Attacking him was stupid.

[TYWIN begins skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: Lannisters don't act like fools.

[TYWIN cuts open the belly of the stag and removes its intestines. JAIME looks as though he is about to protest.]

TYWIN: Are you gonna say something clever? Go on, say something clever.

JAIME: Catelyn Stark took my brother.

TYWIN: Why is he still alive?

JAIME: [confused] Tyrion?

TYWIN: Ned Stark.

JAIME: One of our men interfered, speared him through the leg before I could finish him.

JAIME: It wouldn't have been clean.

TYWIN: [condescending] Clean. You spend too much time worrying about what other people think of you.

JAIME: I could care less what anyone thinks of me.

TYWIN: That's what you want people to think of you.

JAIME: [annoyed] It's the truth.

TYWIN: When you hear them whispering "Kingslayer" behind your back, doesn't it bother you?

[JAIME looks resentful.]

JAIME: Of course it bothers me.

TYWIN: The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

[JAIME looks away, frustrated.]

TYWIN: I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity got in the way of your recklessness.

[TYWIN thinks for a moment.]

TYWIN: I'm giving you half of our forces - 30,000 men. You will bring them to Catelyn Stark's girlhood home and remind her that Lannisters pay their debts.

JAIME: [surprised] I didn't realize you placed such a high value on my brother's life.

[TYWIN laughs.]

TYWIN: He's a Lannister. He might be the lowest of the Lannisters, but he's one of us. And every day that he remains a prisoner, the less our name commands respect.

JAIME: So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of -

TYWIN: [with authority] No, it's not an opinion, it's a fact!

[He briefly stops skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: If another House can seize one of our own and hold him captive with impunity, we are no longer a House to be feared.

[Pause while TYWIN and JAIME stare each other down briefly, understanding each other. After a few seconds, TYWIN resumes skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: Your mother's dead. Before long, I'll be dead. And you, and your brother, and your sister and all of her children. All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family. Do you understand?

[JAIME nods gently. TYWIN looks skeptical.]

TYWIN: Hmmm...

[TYWIN grabs a nearby rag to clean the blood off his hands.]

TYWIN: [somewhat disappointed] You're blessed with abilities that few men possess. You are blessed to belong to the most powerful family in the kingdoms. And you are still blessed with youth. And what have you done with these blessings, huh? You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings - one a madman, the other a drunk

[TYWIN sets the rag aside and walks up to JAIME.

TYWIN: The future of our family will be determined in these next few months. We could establish a dynasty that will last a thousand years....or we could collapse into nothing, as the Targaryens did.

[He gently places a hand on JAIME's face.]

TYWIN: I need you to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year. Not tomorrow. Now.u to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year. Not tomorrow. Now.

Moja kati ya diologue pendwa....
Every time I get bored I watch GOT

This is one of my best conversation in S1 very interesting convo...

JAIME: [reading] "- summoned to court to answer for the crimes of your bannerman Gregor Clegane, the Mountain." Uh, "arrive within the fortnight or be branded an enemy of the Crown." Poor Ned Stark. Brave man, terrible judgment.

TYWIN: Attacking him was stupid.

[TYWIN begins skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: Lannisters don't act like fools.

[TYWIN cuts open the belly of the stag and removes its intestines. JAIME looks as though he is about to protest.]

TYWIN: Are you gonna say something clever? Go on, say something clever.

JAIME: Catelyn Stark took my brother.

JAIME: [confused] Tyrion?

TYWIN: Ned Stark.

JAIME: One of our men interfered, speared him through the leg before I could finish him.

JAIME: It wouldn't have been clean.

TYWIN: [condescending] Clean. You spend too much time worrying about what other people think of you.

JAIME: I could care less what anyone thinks of me.

TYWIN: That's what you want people to think of you.

JAIME: [annoyed] It's the truth.

TYWIN: When you hear them whispering "Kingslayer" behind your back, doesn't it bother you?

[JAIME looks resentful.]

JAIME: Of course it bothers me.

TYWIN: The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

[JAIME looks away, frustrated.]

TYWIN: I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity got in the way of your recklessness.

[TYWIN thinks for a moment.]

TYWIN: I'm giving you half of our forces - 30,000 men. You will bring them to Catelyn Stark's girlhood home and remind her that Lannisters pay their debts.

JAIME: [surprised] I didn't realize you placed such a high value on my brother's life.

[TYWIN laughs.]

TYWIN: He's a Lannister. He might be the lowest of the Lannisters, but he's one of us. And every day that he remains a prisoner, the less our name commands respect.

JAIME: So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of -

TYWIN: [with authority] No, it's not an opinion, it's a fact!

[He briefly stops skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: If another House can seize one of our own and hold him captive with impunity, we are no longer a House to be feared.

[Pause while TYWIN and JAIME stare each other down briefly, understanding each other. After a few seconds, TYWIN resumes skinning the stag.]

TYWIN: Your mother's dead. Before long, I'll be dead. And you, and your brother, and your sister and all of her children. All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family. Do you understand?

[JAIME nods gently. TYWIN looks skeptical.]

TYWIN: Hmmm...

[TYWIN grabs a nearby rag to clean the blood off his hands.]

TYWIN: [somewhat disappointed] You're blessed with abilities that few men possess. You are blessed to belong to the most powerful family in the kingdoms. And you are still blessed with youth. And what have you done with these blessings, huh? You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings - one a madman, the other a drunk

[TYWIN sets the rag aside and walks up to JAIME.

TYWIN: The future of our family will be determined in these next few months. We could establish a dynasty that will last a thousand years....or we could collapse into nothing, as the Targaryens did.

[He gently places a hand on JAIME's face.]

TYWIN: I need you to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year. Not tomorrow. Now.u to become the man you were always meant to be. Not next year. Not tomorrow. Now.