Museveni-A disgrace to East African's?

Fafanua, tumemchokoza nani? Ni ardhi gani mnadai Wakenya wataka kuinyakua? Ive never heard Kenyans saying they want a piece of Bongo, never.. I wonder where you pick up such lies.

Kenya didn't steal the assets after the collapse of EAC, we divided them equally amongst the three member countries. I guess we just preserved and maintained our assets much better than you did, and you mismanaged yours, thats why you usually say that we stole your end of the bargain, and your leaders back you on this.. I usually wonder where your politicians were when we were stealing EAC assets.

By the way fishermen crisscross each others country, so dont expect anything less from kenyan fishermen, watavuka border na wavue samaki 'wenyu'.

Why do i get the feeling of arrogance & a we are simply better tahn you from some kenyan posters? Not just from this one but many others. Na why do Kenyans believe war with Uganda will solve anything? But anyways it seems fightin is in the blood, December 2007 failed now they want to headline CNN & BBC again. I guess any publicity is better than non is their policy.

Has anybody tried holding some sort of a poll to find out what the residents of the said island want? Inawezekana kabisa wao wanaviews zao tofauti, maybe even to be part of TZ coz it seems the island nations of Africa are quite keen to join the United Republic of TZ lately!!

What are you talking about? What island nations what to join Tz lately? Can you name them so we can verify? Or you just did not have anything to say? You are embarrassing yourself because obviously you don't know what you are talking about. We will be waiting for those islands you said want to join Tz but I bet you your next post you will either ignore this completely or come up with some excuse because I know you won't be able to name those so called islands which want to join Tz.

I have been asking: when will M7 give opporunity to another person to lead Uganda?

Is Museveni becoming a political pirate, holding Ugandans hostages just like Somali pirates?

For how long will Ugandans be held hostages by M7?

Who may intervene? Are other EAC nations willing to intervene?

I have been asking: when will M7 give opporunity to another person to lead Uganda?

Is Museveni becoming a political pirate, holding Ugandans hostages just like Somali pirates?

M7 and Uganda are in a 'till death do us part' contract that many african heads had tried before him like Bokassa.Banda,Mobutu etc.

Who told you they are being held hostage you have to be in their position know how things are which you are not.
When they want him to go he will go.

Mzalendo
cut on the self righteous ish you tryina feed us, stop spreading stuff that dont involve you in any human way possible. The brother hates on anything that aint Tanzanian, DAMN, do you have a confidence problem or somethin, that wants you to belittle everything so that you can feel big or important, bro your country is having enuf problems and youve never posted or admitted anything slightly negative about your begging president or your country..

We tired of your ignorant and arrogant posts man, you have s.hitted on Kenyans enuf times and now you want to cross the border to UG, bro your country is messed up as it is, the weakest economy around, and you still have the nerve to talk down on others. Its either you are living in a mirage or you are high on some banned substances that makes you ignore the rot around you, take care of your own bro and respect other countries, thats the only way forward.

peace.

Smatta,

1. Kama huna cha kuchangia hapo- si bora ukae kimya ndugu?
Focus on the topic please!

2. On a serious note, we dont want dictators who dont want to pass on power peacefully to others, democratically in the EA region, ndo maana as a EA tunapiga kelele over M7! Tunaogopa ya Mugabe in Zimbabwe!

Last edited:
I cant swallow anything you are peddling or comment on this topic, AT ALL. Get a life mzalendo, you should first put your house in order instead of spreading hate around. Maybe Tanzania will be the first Zimb in EA.. When the white man refuses to put money on your begging bowl, am prophesying great problems on your country.

Last edited:
I need to ask.Kenya does not recieve aid for abroad? Maana you are calling as beggars fine but does Kenya rely 100% on it's on income or are you trying to make an obvious lie in publlc?

If you are blaming him for interfering with UG then you have done the same on Tanzania you so called Smatta and your post are still around as evidence here on JF. Don't critisise someone for doing the exact samething you have done. HYPOCRITE.

am prophesying great problems on your country
If your wishes were pigs......... Which EA country can really laugh at another over tangible economic progress reflected on lives of the people? I wonder why u are so proud of the achievements of the neo-settlers in the name of FDIs while the majority of the citizens are not only languishing in poverty, but no longer have arable land to till!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smatta,

What is development? If you take it to mean advancement of freedoms, thus embodying peace as a key element, Tz is far more ahead of All EA in development through Global Peace Index (GPI).

Tz in Africa we are so proud of this as a society!

So that is why we are asking: when will M7 leave? We dont want problems like those of Mugabe in Zimbabwe as we dont see indications that he (M7) is preparing to groom someone to succeed him in a near future!

Remember, we are heading towads a federation of EA in the future!

Last edited:
U cant imagine, MP's ambao wali-chair mabadiliko ya Katiba kutoa term limit they were given just '5 million' each..!, guess this time they know that they really messed up!

Fews weeks ago, kamati ya bunge ilimtaka MU7 aliombe radhi bunge kwa kulilazimisha kumpitisha IGG yule mama, (kamati ya bunge ilitilia ngumu), unajua aliwajibu nini Wabunge?.....TOKA LINI KAMANDA (mjeshi) akaomba radhi?(i mea kwa raia?)...just project the fate of UG and the man!

Niliwahi kumsikia M7 akijibu swali hilo kwamba "if you remember the way I came to power that is the same way i will quite"

Habari ndo hiyo. But I see him doing very great!

A case of the pot calling the kettle black, kama kuna washamba East Africa, ni nyie wabongo.. yeah I said it, nyinyi ndie washamba, trying to undermine sovereign states, and meddling in other peoples affairs while you live in rot and poverty. F y'all

Same old Smatta. Tsk Tsk.

Tazama anatuita washamba bila any provocation.Umeulizwa swali
kisha unatukana.Watu wengine bwana hata sijui vipi aisee.

Tukihoji kwa nini viongozi wengine kwenye shirkisho wanang'ang'ania madaraka tunaonekana tunajiingiza kwenye maswala ya ndani ya nchi zingine, alafu watu hao hao ndio wanataka tufast track muungano wa nchi za Afrika Mashariki. Safari ni ndefu kweli kweli.

Back
Top Bottom