Msimjaribu Zitto, mtaumia!

udini na ukabila utawaua na utaivuja heshima ya nchi nautanzania kwa ujumla maana unavuma sana tunauongea tu lakini ukitokea patachimbika

Jamani huyu mleta uzi direct ni mwana CCM tena Gamba kweli, sioni sababu yakuendelea kumjibu coz ukitaka kujua hlo kasema "ungetaka apewe mnyika?", jamani huyu anadai anataka zitto apewe nafasi ya kugombea uraisi ili ampe kura yake, hivi hajui hata mimi natamani mama yangu au mimi mwenyewe nigombee nijipe kura yangu au mtu ninayempenda? Hayo ni mapenzi tu lakini ajue kura yake 1 haitampa mtu uraisi wala watu wakigoma wenyewe bila kushirikiana na watanzania wengine, kila mkoa ukiamua mtu wao ndiye asimamishwe zitakua ni fujo na hatutakaa tupate kiongozi. Zitto kama wanachama wengine anaruhusiwa kuchukua fomu yakugombea uraisi kama anavyovigezo vinavyotakiwa halafu kura ikaamua nani awe mgombea basi hakuna njia nyingine. Mimi mwenyewe kama nikihudhuria kupiga kura sitataka zitto awe mgombea wa uraisi ila wengi wakiamua atakua mgombea. Nilipanga kutokukujibu ila imenibidi. Punguza jazba kijana mdogo wewe angalia enzi za uzee wako usije ukawa mzee asiye na busara kwa mwendo hut.

Nilichofanya ni kumuunga mkono Zitto alipotangaza nia yake ya kugombea Urais na nnachowaambia ni kuwa msimuudhi "mtaumia".

udini na ukabila utawaua na utaivuja heshima ya nchi nautanzania kwa ujumla maana unavuma sana tunauongea tu lakini ukitokea patachimbika

Huo udini na ukabila humu anauongea nani? mbona hamsomi hizi mada mna generalize?

Nia katangaza Zitto, mimi naunga mkono na nnawaonya magwanda ya khaki, msijaribu kumuudhi "mtaumia". Kuna udini hapo?

Naona unafanya juhudi za makusudi kuharibu sifa ya Zitto kama mtu wa watu wote (Watanzania) na kumpa taswira ya kidini. Unaonaje ukimshauri ajitoe CHADEMA hata asimame kama mgombea binafsi ili umpe kura yako kwa raha zote bila kukwaza na chama chake unachokichukia sana?

Naona unajaribu kuweka maneno yako kinywani mwangu, hivi wewe hujui kuwa hata Kikwete alichaguliwa na wengi wasio CCM?

Si kazi yangu kumshauri awe chama kipi, chama chochote atachokuwepo, kama niko hai, na akigombea kama alivyoweka nia yake, kura yangu anayo.

Mtu safi hahitaji kusafishwa ZITTO KABWE ni msafi hivyo hizo unazoleta hapa ni bla bla za kitaa tu.Sioni kama anahitaji hizo naamini nawe ni GAMBA kama MAGAMBA wengine wala hamtupi shida tumeshazoe

Kweli kabisa, wala hujakosea. Chukulia kuwa hapo upo kijiwe cha kisasa.

Personalities over principles and policies, the plague of our politics.

Zitto for President 2015.

In my views he has all it takes, may it be principles or personality, policies can be rectified.

Zitto for President 2015.

In my views he has all it takes, may it be principles or personality, policies can be rectified.

You totally missed my boat. I would rather discuss principles and policies over personalities. This thread's underlying rationale represents a cult of personality, regardless of Zitto's merits. A dangerous trend indeed.

I can discuss a candidate under the auspices of principles and policies, in this sense the person becomes the bearer of these principles and policies.

The way this thread is going one would be excused to believe that Zitto is the principle in some Lous XIV style.

A dangerous trend indeed.

You totally missed my boat. I would rather discuss principles and policies over personalities. This thread's underlying rationale represents a cult of personality, regardless of Zitto's merits. A dangerous trend indeed.

I can discuss a candidate under the auspices of principles and policies, in this sense the person becomes the bearer of these principles and policies.

The way this thread is going one would be excused to believe that Zitto is the principle in some Lous XIV style.

A dangerous trend indeed.

You have all the rights to have your opinion.

To me, Zitto has the qualities needed plus. Personality matters a lot in a public figure, if you never knew, keep it in mind, you will learn about it sooner or later and you will remember this post. Principles indeed are first and foremost, policies must be adhered to, he is in the game for quite sometime now to learn the trade.

You have all the rights to have your opinion.

To me, Zitto has the qualities needed plus. Personality matters a lot in a public figure, if you never knew, keep it in mind, you will learn about it sooner or later and you will remember this post. Principles indeed are first and foremost, policies must be adhered to, he is in the game for quite sometime now to learn the trade.

Again you exhibit a persisting untoward blindness. In no way and at no time did I dismiss personality (which can be argued to be lacking on the part of your idol) as a non entity, many a brilliant technocrats - take Warioba- failed in politics simply due to lack of personality. Many a charlatan, take Eva Peron as an example, flourished with empty personalities. I may not know much, but I am at the very least enough of a student of history to understand that.

What I am dismissing here, is this quaint, thinly disguised cult of personality that puts a person above principles and policies, in effect giving a dangerous license on the part of the idolized legend, to the extent of openly suspending the analysis of the policies and principles he stands for on the basis that "policies can be rectified later".

This notion, which is totally dependent on the benevolence of the idol - a benevolence prone to change, especially because the idol himself prides himself in his unpredictability and exposed his immaturity by stating that openly here- is dangerous indeed because it is a pandora box that ignores the Lord Acton adage "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".

The problem of politics in the South is that people are looking for messiahs, heroes, quick fixes, silver bullets etc.

Our problems are bigger than any one person is capable of solving, the solutions need to be consummate. As good as Zitto may be, this wishful thinking that he could be entrusted with the welfare of a country in an unfettered manner at the personal level is dangerous. We tried this with Nyerere already, it did not work even when Nyerere was more benevolent, seasoned, smarter and humbler than Zitto, at a time when there was practically no challenge. This is part of the reason we have all these problems with our Union right now, almost everybody was revolving around the Nyerere cult of personality.And to Nyerere's credit, even when he was entertaining curbing his wings, the Kawawas of his world were vehemently against doing so citing unnecessary democratic complications that rings similar to your call of "policies can be rectified later". How unfortunate.

What makes you think we will find answers to our complex questions in a personality cult?

mh zitto jitokeze ukemee upumbavu huu,ni mbaya sana watu wenye nia mbaya wakutungie mada ya kukuchonganisha na nduguzo. Sipendi ujuha wa kucheza cheza na jina la zitto kwa kuanzisha vimijadala mshenzi...

I am glad your "personality" issue is no longer an issue.

We are now left with "principles" of which I and you have no squabbles on.

"policies" are not holy enough to not be amended, changed or rectified with time. Do we still squabble on the same?

I am glad your "personality" issue is no longer an issue.

We are now left with "principles" of which I and you have no squabbles on.

"policies" are not holy enough to not be amended, changed or rectified with time. Do we still squabble on the same?

Is this highly acclaimed "personality" the same one that propelled your idol to come to JF and espouse his unpredictability as apolitical virtue?

Also note.

1. Saying "your personality issue is no longer an issue" is logically a fallacy/ contradiction and at best circular diction.
2.Saying "We are now left with "principles" of which I and you have no squabbles on" without disclosing the specifics is either intellectual laziness or sheer forceful consensus, of which I will own none.
3.Policies are not holy enough to not be amended, but equally, they are not unholy enough not to be discussed upfront.

mh zitto jitokeze ukemee upumbavu huu,ni mbaya sana watu wenye nia mbaya wakutungie mada ya kukuchonganisha na nduguzo. Sipendi ujuha wa kucheza cheza na jina la zitto kwa kuanzisha vimijadala mshenzi...

Kumbuka, kila mtu ana maoni yake. Zitto pia ni binadam na anahaki na maoni yake kama ilivyo kwako wewe.

Du! Zomba nimemkubali yani toka asubuhi amejibu kila comment! Sijui hata kama leo kala chakula, ugamba mzigo jamani...

Is this highly acclaimed "personality" the same one that propelled your idol to come to JF and espouse his unpredictability as apolitical virtue?

Also note.

1. Saying "your personality issue is no longer an issue" is logically a fallacy/ contradiction and at best circular diction.
2.Saying "We are now left with "principles" of which I and you have no squabbles on" without disclosing the specifics is either intellectual laziness or sheer forceful consensus, of which I will own none.
3.Policies are not holy enough to not be amended, but equally, they are not unholy enough not to be discussed upfront.

Wouldn't you agree laziness is contagious? as if this was not yours:

Wouldn't you agree laziness is contagious? as if this was not yours:

You obviously cannot tell intellectual laziness from a nugget of first principles.

You further exhibit a penchant for lazy similes where a fuller explanation is needed, how is laziness contagious?

How can you precede and advocate for a cult of personality over a deeper analysis?

Also note.

Talking about contradiction and circular diction? what a pity! as if this is not yours:

I would rather discuss principles and policies over personalities.

In no way and at no time did I dismiss personality (which can be argued to be lacking on the part of your idol)

Wonder!

You obviously cannot tell intellectual laziness from a nugget of first principles.

You further exhibit a penchant for lazy similes where a fuller explanation is needed, how is laziness contagious?

How can you precede and advocate for a cult of personality over a deeper analysis?

Do I have to explain your statement? you never fail to amuse me.

Back
Top Bottom