Keynez
JF-Expert Member
- Feb 12, 2007
- 3,777
- 6,907
- Thread starter
- #81
Nyerere aliongoza kwa miaka mingapi katika mfumo unaofanana na huo wa amri ya mtu mmoja na matatizo yetu ya msingi ambayo yanatusumbua mpaka leo yalizalishwa na kuota mizizi katika mfumo huo. Unataka tena kurudi huko. Acheni kuwa wavivu wa kufikiri.In American colonies power was taken by force. In Rwanda power was also taken by force. Whether the political outcomes were dissimilar, that I don't care, all I care about are economic outcomes, the common goods.
And, I can affirm here that, A violent Revolution in America Colonies created a Republic, a political tool which met financial ends of all Americans.
And, I can also affirm here that, A a a Brutal and Violent Civil War in Rwanda, created a Military Dictatorship, a political tool which meets financial ends of all Rwandans.
Regardless, the process that will happen in Tanzania, all coups are violent and pervasive. CCM will surely collapse, whether through a a Junta (Which I really prefer for now), or a Democracy, or Dictatorship of any kind.
I can condone any form of Government that will deliver economic goods to Tanzanians even at gun point.
Ninyi mlijisahau mno, mkadhani mnaishi paradiso. Nchi haiendeshwi kimazoea hata siku moja. Mpate mtu katili kuliko JPM awaburute kwanza ndiyo mtakuwa na adabu.
Ninyi watu hamna hata chembe ya adabu.
Matatizo ya Rwanda yaliyomleta Kagame hayafanani na yetu. Matatizo ya Marekani waliokuwa kama koloni la Uingereza hadi wakapigania na kupata uhuru wao hiyo 1776 hayafanani na yetu na hata huo uhuru haukuondoa utumwa wala ubaguzi wa rangi.
Embu nisome historia yangu. Sijawahi kuisapoti CCM.