Mmiliki mpya wa Chelsea akutana na wakala wa Ronaldo

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Mmiliki mpya wa Klabu ya Chelsea, Todd Boehly amekutana na Jorge Mendes ambaye ni wakala wa Cristiano Ronaldo ikidaiwa wamezungumza kuhusu usajili wa mshambuliaji huyo raia wa Ureno.

Inaelezwa wawili hao walikutana wiki iliyopita. Mkataba wa Ronaldo ndani ya United umesaliwa na miezi 12 na klabu hiyo bado ina nia ya kuendelea naye lakini kumekuwa na taarifa kuwa anaweza kuondoka kama hakutakuwa na usajili mzuri

Source: DailyMail

===

New Chelsea owner Todd Boehly 'met Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes

Chelsea owner Todd Boehly met with Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes last week with the superstar's future sensationally discussed, according to reports.

The Athletic have today claimed that Ronaldo's current situation and the idea of him moving to Stamford Bridge were on the agenda for their discussions.

Currently, the forward has 12 months left on the two-year contract he penned at United last summer, and it is believed that his club intend to keep him.

The same outlet add that it is not clear whether Chelsea will actively pursue Ronaldo, who is thought to be concerned over his side's lack of transfer business so far.

He does, however, still hold affinity for the Red Devils and does not have problems with new manager Erik ten Hag, who will be hoping to strengthen his squad soon.

Bayern Munich are also said to have pondered over the possibility of snapping up the 37-year-old, despite figures at the Bundesliga outfit insisting that is not the case.

United remain locked in talks with Barcelona over midfielder Frenkie de Jong and free agent Christian Eriksen, but are yet to drag any transfers over the finish line.

Ronaldo is determined to play at the highest level, and, The Athletic say, is keen for United to mirror his ambition by splashing cash in the market.

The veteran may hold concerns that Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham have been quick out of the blocks to back their bosses, with United trailing behind.

In a recent interview, the former Real Madrid and Juventus man said: 'I was and still am very happy to be here.

'I know (Ten Hag) did a fantastic job for Ajax and that he's an experienced coach but we need to give him time and things need to change the way he wants.

'I hope we have success. I wish him the best. We are happy and excited.

'Let's believe that next year we are going to win trophies. I believe that Manchester (United) will be where they belong. Sometimes it takes time, but I still believe.'

Ronaldo was United's top scorer last season with 24 goals in all competitions, but was not able to steer them into the Champions League after they finished sixth.

Mmiliki mpya wa Klabu ya Chelsea, Todd Boehly amekutana na Jorge Mendes ambaye ni wakala wa Cristiano Ronaldo ikidaiwa wamezungumza kuhusu usajili wa mshambuliaji huyo raia wa Ureno.

Inaelezwa wawili hao walikutana wiki iliyopita. Mkataba wa Ronaldo ndani ya United umesaliwa na miezi 12 na klabu hiyo bado ina nia ya kuendelea naye lakini kumekuwa na taarifa kuwa anaweza kuondoka kama hakutakuwa na usajili mzuri

Source: DailyMail

===

New Chelsea owner Todd Boehly 'met Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes

Chelsea owner Todd Boehly met with Cristiano Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes last week with the superstar's future sensationally discussed, according to reports.

The Athletic have today claimed that Ronaldo's current situation and the idea of him moving to Stamford Bridge were on the agenda for their discussions.

Currently, the forward has 12 months left on the two-year contract he penned at United last summer, and it is believed that his club intend to keep him.

The same outlet add that it is not clear whether Chelsea will actively pursue Ronaldo, who is thought to be concerned over his side's lack of transfer business so far.

He does, however, still hold affinity for the Red Devils and does not have problems with new manager Erik ten Hag, who will be hoping to strengthen his squad soon.

Bayern Munich are also said to have pondered over the possibility of snapping up the 37-year-old, despite figures at the Bundesliga outfit insisting that is not the case.

United remain locked in talks with Barcelona over midfielder Frenkie de Jong and free agent Christian Eriksen, but are yet to drag any transfers over the finish line.

Ronaldo is determined to play at the highest level, and, The Athletic say, is keen for United to mirror his ambition by splashing cash in the market.

The veteran may hold concerns that Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham have been quick out of the blocks to back their bosses, with United trailing behind.

In a recent interview, the former Real Madrid and Juventus man said: 'I was and still am very happy to be here.

'I know (Ten Hag) did a fantastic job for Ajax and that he's an experienced coach but we need to give him time and things need to change the way he wants.

'I hope we have success. I wish him the best. We are happy and excited.

'Let's believe that next year we are going to win trophies. I believe that Manchester (United) will be where they belong. Sometimes it takes time, but I still believe.'

Ronaldo was United's top scorer last season with 24 goals in all competitions, but was not able to steer them into the Champions League after they finished sixth.
Wewe sio unaleta habari za vigazeti vya udaku humu.

Hizi ndio source kuu 2 unaweza amini taarifa zao linapo kuja swala la usajili huko majuu..

1. Fabrio Romano (mcheki insta na youtube, hii ndio the most trusted source so far).

2. Skysport.

Next time ukiona hizo source 2 zimeandika kitu ndio ulete humu!

Wewe sio unaleta habari za vigazeti vya udaku humu.

Hizi ndio source kuu 2 unaweza amini taarifa zao linapo kuja swala la usajili huko majuu..

1. Fabrio Romano (mcheki insta na youtube, hii ndio the most trusted source so far).

2. Skysport.

Next time ukiona hizo source 2 zimeandika kitu ndio ulete humu!
Daily mail ni gazeti la udaku? JF kuna wajuaji

Back
Top Bottom