Manchester United set to appeal against Paul Pogba’s five-match ban for Violent conduct.
By Teng Wisdom

Red devils midfielder understood to still be protesting innocence
Manchester United Midfielder Paul Pogba has been Manchester’s most influential midfielder this season.

Manchester United are expected to appeal against Paul Pogba’s five-match suspension and £100,000 Football Association fine after an independent disciplinary commission found the France midfielder guilty of directing an aggressive action a towards an opponent.
That misconduct charge was imposed following allegations that arguably Jose Mourinho’s most influential player directed physical abusive action towards Jordan Henderson , in the 32th minute of the
1-1 English Premiership draw with Liverpool fc at Old Trafford on 15 January.

It is understood that at Monday’s hearing in Birmingham the three Liverpool players called as witnesses gave slightly varying accounts of the alleged insult, with one claiming Pogba had called Henderson “a smelly English”. Another witness is believed to have claimed he heard the word Fool attached to a different insult while the third is understood to have suggested he used the word “Pig” in a derogatory context.
Manchester sources say Pogba, who has also been ordered to attend an FA education course, continues to maintain his innocence and is adamant he did not use the words in question. It also appears the midfielder was taunted about his haircut before the incident but claims he did not rise to the bait.

Once the club receive the written reasons behind the commission’s decision, which should happen by the end of this week at the latest, they and their lawyers will decide whether to appeal and have seven days in which to do so.

While Manchester United are convinced of Pogba’s innocence and their instinct is to challenge the verdict, Mourinho is concerned about the prospect of potentially losing an appeal and then having his playmaker banned for the vital game against fifth-placed Manchester City on 24 February. Against that their lawyers believe there are strong grounds for an appeal.
Although at least one team-mate of Henderson reported their concerns to Jurgen Klopp, Liverpool manager, immediately after the game and the German informed the match referee.
Matters were apparently complicated by a lack of video and audio footage, allied to confusion as to what had been said.
A five-game suspension is a minimum mandatory sanction in such cases
– the then Liverpool striker Luis Suárez was sidelined for eight games after racially abusing the former Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra back in 2012 – and the FA has the right to appeal against the length of any ban on the grounds of leniency.

In this instance, though, it is understood it is not minded to challenge Paul Pogba’s punishment. Moreover, it is believed there is no possibility of the ban being extended following an appeal.
Paul Pogba has emerged as a virtual ever present in Manchester side, with his midfield vision, playmaking skills and passing range regarded as key elements in Mourinho’s attempt to return the club to the Champions league.

Bila shaka hii imeandikwa na shabiki wa Liverpool.

Screenshot_2017-01-17-18-35-43.jpeg
Matty willock headed the only goal...United 1 vs 0 liverpool at Anfield.

Nilienda kuhakikisha kwa kucheki video,haikua offside.
Hata Webb kakiri mkuu, ila si kwamba nalazimisha ila uhalisia ulivyokuwa,tatizo lilikuwa kwa mwamuzi wa pembeni alipokuwa na Valencia alipokuwa huwezi kuiona offside, lakini kama mwamuzi angekuwa amesimama usawa na Valencia angeweza kuiona

Hata Webb kakiri mkuu, ila si kwamba nalazimisha ila uhalisia ulivyokuwa,tatizo lilikuwa kwa mwamuzi wa pembeni alipokuwa na Valencia alipokuwa huwezi kuiona offside, lakini kama mwamuzi angekuwa amesimama usawa na Valencia angeweza kuiona

Kwani Webb ni nani? Nenda youtube ukangalie tena.

“Seeing me winning something and not my team-mates isn't the way I want to have it. I prefer to see my team-mates winning trophies and the individual trophies will follow. That is a second objective, not my main target. I am scoring goals, but if we could be first in the Premier League and I have five goals, the media will be attacking me and saying he cannot do it in Premier League, but I would prefer to have it this way as it’s all about winning as a team. Everybody will talk about what they want. I am here to win.”

FB_IMG_1484690814919.jpg

Antonio Valencia has completed 26 crosses this season than any other Premier League player with a 27% cross completion. [101greatgoals]

-RS

ni muendelezo wa msimu mbaya wa chama letu pendwa baada ya Sir Feggie kutundika daluga
refa wetu Howard Webb nae kufuata nyayo
akajitokeza refa wetu mwingine huyo hata ukimuongelesha mchezaji wa timu yetu unapewa kadi nyekundu
habari mbaya ni kwamba kashushwa daraja sasa atakutana na Newcastle
Mike Dean tutakukumbuka sana
Mechi iliyokushusha ulitupunguzia mzigo na west ham utd
Maana Pogba kawa mkabaji siku hizi
tumebaki na refa mmoja Mark Clatenburg

ni muendelezo wa msimu mbaya wa chama letu pendwa baada ya Sir Feggie kutundika daluga
refa wetu Howard Webb nae kufuata nyayo
akajitokeza refa wetu mwingine huyo hata ukimuongelesha mchezaji wa timu yetu unapewa kadi nyekundu
habari mbaya ni kwamba kashushwa daraja sasa atakutana na Newcastle
Mike Dean tutakukumbuka sana
Mechi iliyokushusha ulitupunguzia mzigo na west ham utd
Maana Pogba kawa mkabaji siku hizi
tumebaki na refa mmoja Mark Clatenburg
Na kule UEFA vipi maana tulicheza fainali 4 chini ya Sir Feg...tupe listi ya marefa

Back
Top Bottom