Gwamahala Jr
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 26, 2018
- 464
- 780
Klopp on the importance of the title/success to Liverpool fans.
"I don't meet a lot of people, that's the truth. I am here or at home or at Anfield," he said. "I would be excited if I was a supporter of Liverpool, but of course we have to deliver results to keep them all excited.
"It's really not about me. It's really about the supporters, first and foremost. Because they dream so long, I cannot say that I have dreamed 29 years for another title for Liverpool, to be honest.
"But a lot of people dream of that and that's what we try to deliver."
Mbili sa hivi.. Lets hope for the best1-1 huko
Nyambaf kabisa. Ningeweza kuweka voice note humu ungesikia jinsi jamaa anavyotupaga tabu kwenye group.
What a result Meen...Woyoooo
FT.
Newcastle 2-1 Man City
Kachoropoka mdomoni mwa mamba huyo ila hatuna shida nae apambane na Arsenal na Chelsea hukoMan u nao wamenusulika wametoa mpya yaan dk za mwishoni ndiyo goal zimerudishwa
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]kule ndiyo level zakeKachoropoka mdomoni mwa mamba huyo ila hatuna shida nae apambane na Arsenal na Chelsea huko