Hizi ni habari nzuri sana.

Team iko stable financially.

Team ina matokeo mazuri.

Team ina scouts na kocha ambaye anahamasisha wachezaji kutaka kufanya naye kazi.

Ikifanikiwa kuchukua EPL mwaka huu, naona kabisa we are going to have a good run in next 5 years. We might dethrone Man Utd during this period.

Let's believe.

if that is the case; is better u shut up and wait for the people who knows better than to come out with answers!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

I will not shut up!
If you wanted "those who know" to answer your question, you could have sent the question to their PMs directly instead of posting it here in a public domain, where ANYONE can answer anyhow without breaching JF's laws.

Once again, it is only Buvac who knows what happened for him to decide to leave the club.

Pretending to know much is childish behaviour! I have been here especially on this platform for more than a decade...and you never find me in this stupid arguement of yours!
and this is my last response to you!

Kweli kabisa, we will restore our position as the best team in England and one among the European Royalties.

Pretending to know much is childish behaviour! I have been here especially on this platform for more than a decade...and you never find me in this stupid arguement of yours!
and this is my last response to you!

Am being realistic here, no pretense of any sort ndugu.
No one knows better than Buvac himself the reason why he left the club.
Majibu yoyote unayoyatafuta kwa mtu asiye Buvac, ni just speculations.

According to the experts at CIES Football Observatory, Xherdan Shaqiri's value has increased by £35.5million to £48.5m. Fabinho’s has increased by a reported £41million, meaning he is now worth £76m. Alisson’s new value is £93million - a huge increase of £26million

Kuna day before hapa niliongelea kuwa Milner kwa sasa (due to his age) hawezi kuwa ahead of TAA

But nilipata negative responses nyingi sana zikidai kuwa Milner ni miles away better for RB compared to TAA.

Lakini nadhani Game ya juzi imeprove kuhusu umuhimu wa TAA kuwepo kikosini na nani yupo ahead ya mwenzake.

TAA amecheza na against ZAHA kwa misimu MITATU mfululizo na kumzima completely katika mechi zote Home and Away.

Lakini Milner Kucheza na Zaha game moja tu basi kashindwa kufurukuta

Kwahiyo Palace wameprove kuwa TAA ndiye RB wetu bora kwa sasa.

TAA in RB yupo ahead of Milli miles ahead.

TAA has his faults bt Millie was worse vs Palace, going forward he was better ila defence he was worse n age nayo is catching up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…