Lissu awajibu wanaopinga TLS kumshitaki Makonda

Lissu awajibu wanaopinga TLS kumshitaki Makonda

Where did I defend him?

You have defended him by discouraging people not to go after him. You claim that it will "yield nothing in the end." Well, let it yield nothing, but something has to be done, even if that something is to waste their time in court as they are wasting our time now discusssing their (Bashite and his backers) irresponsible behavior.
 
Sijaona majibu hapo....

Moja ....kwa nini TLS hawajaenda vs Mbowe aliyetuhumiwa na Dawa za kulevya?
Mbili Kwa nini hawajaenda au kuongelea majaji waliotuhumiwa kuharibu kesi za ngada??
TLS hawakwenda kumshitaki mbowe na majaji wa ngada lkn hata wewe hukufanya lolote kuhusu hayo heri tundu yeye kaona ashughurikie hili la makonda, go on tl.tl
 
You have defended him by discouraging people not to go after him.

I have never defended him [Paul Makonda]. Never. Never. Never. Ever!!

I have also never discouraged anyone to go after him.

Matter of fact, I am the one [in JF as far as I can recall] who posited the possibility of him being taken to court in the public's interest.

Do your homework first before you start slinging accusations about shit that you clearly don't know diddly-squat about.

You claim that it will "yield nothing in the end." Well, let it yield nothing, but something has to be done, even if that something is to waste their time in court as they are wasting our time now discusssing their (Bashite and his backers) irresponsible behavior.

Well, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. So either take it or leave it alone.

You are also entitled to yours.
 
Basi endelea kuvaa miwani ya mbao kufunika uovu lakini kaa ukijua one day you will be answerable kwa kujifanya kutojua na kutetea wengine kupokwa haki zao.

Ha ha ha haaaaa

Ungekijua ungeandika shaaaaaa, unafata mkumbo tu wa wanaowavuta mshabikie kitu ambacho hakikutendeka.
 
The point is that is there anyone known as Daudi Albert Bashite?

'Question' rather than 'point' sounds much better.

Second point is there a person known as Albert Bashite who served as a recruit in the army?

Again 'question' sounds way better than 'point'.

From these points the truth will be known

How about 'from these questions answers will be known'?

😀😀😀
 
Just like Makonda's so called war on drugs....I don't see this going anywhere.

For one, it's hard to shake off the accusation that going after him like that isn't politically motivated.

Two, I don't think Tundu Lisu can prove that Paul Makonda is not Paul Makonda but rather he is Daudi Bashite.

So this whole going after him thing is a big 'ol dog and pony show that will yield nothing in the end.

It is just gimmickry that will score a few political popularity points for CHADEMA [yes...TLS is now an auxiliary wing of CDM].
The issue of certificate is one and its better be cleared by the court once and for all. But there are other offenses that require court intervention like assault on cloudsfm
 
The issue of certificate is one and its better be cleared by the court once and for all. But there are other offenses that require court intervention like assault on cloudsfm

So....?
 
I have never defended him [Paul Makonda]. Never. Never. Never. Ever!!

I have also never discouraged anyone to go after him.

Matter of fact, I am the one [in JF as far as I can recall] who posited the possibility of him being taken to court in the public's interest.

Do your homework first before you start slinging accusations about shit that you clearly don't know diddly-squat about.



Well, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. So either take it or leave it alone.

You are also entitled to yours.

You may have not "Never. Never. Never.Ever!!" in the past defended him, but in this particular post that is our point of discussion, you have indirectly done so. As far as opinions are concerned, yes you are entitled to yours so do I. You have to be careful here as to what the issue is. You asked the question "where did I defend him?" And I was specifically pointing out to where you have defended him, but this does not necessarily mean I am criticizing your opinion, because opinions are not facts.
 
The language used here is not of the learned brother. Nobody can be judged as a thug until proven by the Court of Law. TLS you dont have a learned brother as a your president.Shame on you
You might have not understood what did Lissu answer to ongoing debate, nowhere has judged somebody is guilty by being thug, he was trying to explain the widely spread of impunity which is always practiced by these law enforcers assuming to be above the law, so the right place to translate the impunities is the court of law where Bashite and others must be summoned.
Mr Lissu we all support you with an exeption of few like this, go on go on.......
 
You may have not "Never. Never. Never.Ever!!" in the past defended him, but in this particular post that is our point of discussion, you have indirectly done so.

No.

I have not directly nor indirectly defended Paul Makonda.

If you think I have done so then that is just your perception.

As far as opinions are concerned, yes you are entitled to yours so do I.

Okay, good deal!

You have to be careful here as to what the issue is.

Oh really...?

You asked the question "where did I defend him?"

I sure did...

And I was specifically pointing out

'pointed'

to where you have defended him, but this does not necessarily mean I am criticizing your opinion, because opinions are not facts.

Negative.

What you pointed out was/is not my defending of him.

So maybe try again....
 
Hicho ni KISWANGLISH yaani kingereza changu cha kiswahili sababu sijazaliwa uingereza.Una SWALI LINGINE?
Ungeandika kiswahili basi hii inaonyesha hata ulichocomment na wasiwasi hujakielewa
 
wenzako wanacomment kwa kiingereza we unaleta kinyankyusa.....mnyakyusa gani wewe hata kutunga sentesi moja ya kiingereza huwezi.....halafu eti unamiliki kiwanda....labda kiwanda cha kutengeneza gongo
Wewe mtaje tu unayemlenga bhana , usitumie mgongo wangu .
 
Hata angeanza na issue ya katiba mpya basi ningemuona ana akili!

Kweli wewe ni jingalao, naamini hapo baadae nawe utakuwa kiongozi na tutashuhudia zaidi ya haya. Niliwahi jiuliza hivi hawa CCM huwa wanakuwa watu wa aina gani, sasa nmepata jibu kwanini wako hivyo kupitia wewe
 
I am sceptic if the impetus to sue RC Makonda will bear any result. And I thought that Tundu Lissu has a lot to do than making noises on the issue which has no ultimate benefits to Tanzanians. That said, he should remember to serve his people in his constituency, lest he looses it

Another coward, why don't you tell your beloved Presdaa to release all thugs from prisons as having them in our streets it's okay according to you.
Stupid
 
Back
Top Bottom