Ladies would you visit this Saloon ?

uporoto01

JF-Expert Member
May 23, 2008
Near the main gate of Muhimbili National Hospital behind NMB bank there is a salon called LICE HAIR AND BEAUTY SALOON,my question is would you JF ladies patronise a place with such a name ? it is in the same compound with a bar & restaurant and the few times i have been to the restaurant i have seen no one going in or out of it,is it because of its name ?

Who in their right mind would name a beauty shop that kind of a name and expect to get good business!?

Near the main gate of Muhimbili National Hospital behind NMB bank there is a salon called LICE HAIR AND BEAUTY SALOON,my question is would you JF ladies patronise a place with such a name ? it is in the same compound with a bar & restaurant and the few times i have been to the restaurant i have seen no one going in or out of it,is it because of its name ?
<br />
<br />
mayb they wanted 2 name 'nice hair and beauty saloon'

depends on targeted customers. kama mteja hajui maana ya lice, yy bora wana vitana inatosha! maybe i might, if the salon is sparkling clean, i might be attracted!if they ar smart enough the name could be a marketing strategy!

Who in their right mind would name a beauty shop that kind of a name and expect to get good business!?
<br />
<br />

Near the main gate of Muhimbili National Hospital behind NMB bank there is a salon called LICE HAIR AND BEAUTY SALOON,my question is would you JF ladies patronise a place with such a name ? it is in the same compound with a bar &amp; restaurant and the few times i have been to the restaurant i have seen no one going in or out of it,is it because of its name ?
<br />
<br />
Tafsiri tafadhali, hatufanani humu. Hasa hiyo LICE ndo nini?

Hahahahaha jamani majina haya! Au kapenda lilivyo sound kumbe "chawa!".. Kuna umuhimu wa kwenda kujionea huduma zake kwa kweli..

depends on targeted customers. kama mteja hajui maana ya lice, yy bora wana vitana inatosha! maybe i might, if the salon is sparkling clean, i might be attracted!if they ar smart enough the name could be a marketing strategy!

<br />
<br />

That's bad business, to say the least.

Hata daladala hivyohivyo moja limeandikwa"NO DISCATION!"nadhani alikuwa ana maanisha no discussion

Why in the world would somebody call his salon Lice Hair? anatangaza nini hasa? Ndio yale yale: watu wanaona ni bora kuandika ujinga kwa lugha ya kizungu kuliko maneno yenye busara kwa kiswahili. Matokeo yake: tunaandika bila mpango

Why in the world would somebody call his salon Lice Hair? anatangaza nini hasa? Ndio yale yale: watu wanaona ni bora kuandika ujinga kwa lugha ya kizungu kuliko maneno yenye busara kwa kiswahili. Matokeo yake: tunaandika bila mpango
Kuna uwezekano kabisa mwenye saluni hajui maana ya hili neno,lakini pia nawalaumu wateja wake kwa hata mmoja kutokuwa muungwana na kumwambia ukweli.