scientist_tz
JF-Expert Member
- Dec 28, 2017
- 605
- 901
Nakumbuka ilikua asubuhi siku ambayo niligundua kwamba kuna mdada mmoja kaumizwa na mapenz na kiplay boy chake nlimwonea huruma ni zamani kidogo nlimwonea huruma masomo yake how will she study ??! Nlitaka kumwonyesha not all men are like that others loves trully they don't cheat kumbe ndo ulikua mwanzo wa maumivu yangu ambayo sijui yataisha lini huu Uzi nmeandika saa1:39 nnakosa usingiz nna deppresion kubwa nmejitahid kuwaeleza marafiki zangu everybody sees it as normal at least jf nnapiga story na washikaj but that still doesn't help me to reduce stress that I have .. I loved her I did everything for her .. She promised me to love me forever we passed through many hardship kuna kipind niliuza large award nliyoipata sehem bcoz of brain that God gave me , there are many things I risked because of her , wakuu nilitaka hadi kubakwa because of her ... But still she told me she don't love me any more najaribu kuondoa hii deppresion but nashindwa najaribu kuwa happy kuwafanya watu wafurahi humu jukwaan but me for myself am not happy ... I loved her I wanted her to be happy ... Wakuu I still need to live I know there is something mungu ameweka kwangu so as I should do it for our country but naona Giza totoro najiuliza kwa nini anifanyie hivi !!! I need to live I need to breath more .. I pray much to God almighty but am still stressed ... YOU KNOW WHAT AM NOT JOKING BUT MAY BE YOUR ADVICE MAY LIGHTEN UP THIS YOUNG MAN SPIRIT !!
Nikikumbuka nilivyokubali kuishi kwa shida hadi kufikia stage ya kuomba kwenye mabaa .... Nilitaman awe na furaha siku zote .... I SEE BLACKNESS IN MY FUTURE I SEE MY TALENT FADING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ... YOUR ADVICE MAY CABRICATE ME FROM THIS PIT IT IS HORRIBLE
And when people talk about karma sijui kama ipo but I don't want it to happen to her ... ... I am in situation please advise me fellows
Nikikumbuka nilivyokubali kuishi kwa shida hadi kufikia stage ya kuomba kwenye mabaa .... Nilitaman awe na furaha siku zote .... I SEE BLACKNESS IN MY FUTURE I SEE MY TALENT FADING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ... YOUR ADVICE MAY CABRICATE ME FROM THIS PIT IT IS HORRIBLE
And when people talk about karma sijui kama ipo but I don't want it to happen to her ... ... I am in situation please advise me fellows